stud_akshay thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Believe it or faint,my intuition says he is going to win.whats ur take on this @@@@@@@@@@screamers,emancipators,suppoerters,bashers*********************

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stud_akshay

@@@@@@@@@@screamers,emancipators,suppoerters,bashers*********************

What does this mean???πŸ˜•
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

What does this mean???πŸ˜•

Looks like an invitation to respond to the thread question... I need to look up emancipators πŸ˜• ..... right I don't exactly fit in any of the 4 so I'll keep silent 😊
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Looks like an invitation to respond to the thread question... I need to look up emancipators πŸ˜• ..... right I don't exactly fit in any of the 4 so I'll keep silent 😊

I wasn't even sure about the question...
It seems to me that the thread-poster has perhaps been receiving his/her divination lessons in some around-the-corner sorcery school, and is following them up with a reading of complex tarot spreads, and scary road-side necromancy... to come up with this gem. What confused me was why then is he/she calling all this effort only an "intuition". πŸ˜›

@Thread-poster ji: I'll happily take off if you first inform me about your qualifications to make this claim (which should include a mention of the University to which your sorcery school is affiliated with)... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... because, surely you'd realize that I wouldn't want to waste my precious words on a hoax! πŸ˜†
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
archangel thumbnail
Mr emancipator first get your English right then cheer for Akash !!!!!!!!!!! 🀬Edited by archangel - 14 years ago
RainbowWarrior thumbnail

I wasn't even sure about the question...
It seems to me that the thread-poster has perhaps been receiving his/her divination lessons in some around-the-corner sorcery school, and is following them up with a reading of complex tarot spreads, and scary necromancy... to come up with this gem. What confused me was why then is he/she calling all this effort only an "intuition". πŸ˜›
@Thread-poster ji: I'll happily take off if you first inform me about your qualifications to make this claim (which should include a mention of the University to which your sorcery school is affiliated with)... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... because, surely you'd realize that I wouldn't want to waste my precious words on a hoax! πŸ˜†

You've already written a lot you know πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And I agree, thread-starter-ji is definitely not Hogwarts πŸ˜ƒ
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What is this??

i guess akash fans r in shock  tht he came in bottom 3 ......thts why making such kind of ridiculos posts πŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Top 3 are Anaida, Mona and Chetan !!! thats my intuition and maybe 90% of others intuition too!!!

gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What does this mean???πŸ˜•<br>

Harvard Uni's English ....... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

We will not understand... you know its like Aakash-Ictionary πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
stud_akshay thumbnail
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†Princeton Oxfort galaxied
Was testing u guys what u do and dont recognize
seething with moral indignation and trembling with rage