Frequent Posters

nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
In two words : HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT !
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And just when we had forgotten about this one... it gets bumped up, that too at prime viewership time! 😛

Is anybody from amongst us indignant or trembling with rage yet?? Or, will the thread starter have us believe that it is only because Akashhh still hasn't won the show? 😆😆😆
stud_akshay thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

And just when we had forgotten about this one... it gets bumped up, that too at prime viewership time! 😛

Is anybody from amongst us indignant or trembling with rage yet?? Or, will the thread starter have us believe that it is only because Akashhh still hasn't won the show? 😆😆😆

WAIT and watch
i am thinking about his bashers fate.poor things.munh par taaley
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: stud_akshay

WAIT and watch
i am thinking about his bashers fate.poor things.munh par taaley

No, I am the co-president of the Akashhh secret fan club, and I can assure you that in the 21st century, when people's views and beliefs are not affirmed, unke munh par taaley nahin padtey.😛 😃
stud_akshay thumbnail

the reverse and us the reverse of the reverse..
no verse here
stud_akshay thumbnail

No, I am the co-president of the Akashhh secret fan club, and I can assure you that in the 21st century, when people's views and beliefs are not affirmed, unke munh par taaley nahin padtey.😛 😃

off affirmations and confirrmations.u still waiut for these in the jet age.SAd
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

<br>the reverse and us the reverse of the reverse..<br>no verse here<br>

In the year 1929 when India was playing Australia at the melbourne stadium Vijay Hazare and Vijay Merchant were at the crease. Vijay Merchant told Vijay Hazare. look Vijay Hazare, this is a very prestigious match and we must consider it very prestigiously. We must take this into consideration, the consideration that this is an important match and ultimately this consideration must end in a run.

In the year 1979 when Pakistan was playing against India at the Wankhade stadium Wasim Raja and Wasim Bari were at the crease and they took the same consideration. Wasim Raja told Wasim Bari, look Wasim Bari, we must consider this consideration and considering that this is an important match we must put this consideration into action and ultimately score a run. And both of them considered the consideration and ran and both of them got out
I can talk english, I can walk english, I can laugh english, because english is a funny language.

Courtesy Amitabh Bacchan

immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishtar

In the year 1929 when India was playing Australia at the melbourne stadium Vijay Hazare and Vijay Merchant were at the crease. Vijay Merchant told Vijay Hazare. look Vijay Hazare, this is a very prestigious match and we must consider it very prestigiously. We must take this into consideration, the consideration that this is an important match and ultimately this consideration must end in a run.

In the year 1979 when Pakistan was playing against India at the Wankhade stadium Wasim Raja and Wasim Bari were at the crease and they took the same consideration. Wasim Raja told Wasim Bari, look Wasim Bari, we must consider this consideration and considering that this is an important match we must put this consideration into action and ultimately score a run. And both of them considered the consideration and ran and both of them got out
I can talk english, I can walk english, I can laugh english, because english is a funny language.

Courtesy Amitabh Bacchan

Ishtar ji.. Lovely piece! 😃
immunoblot thumbnail

off affirmations and confirrmations.u still waiut for these in the jet age.SAd

This isn't even making sense...
stud_akshay thumbnail

This isn't even making sense...

sense and sensitivity have a connection too or if non existent r disjoint.enjoy the forum,me leaving now.heave a sigh of relief or nazar andaaz wharever,but dont bash Akashh