lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am excited...good going....

The big O

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan makes a second appearance on Oprah Winfrey; hubby Abhishek Bachchan makes his

By Kunal M Shah
Posted On Monday, August 31, 2009 at 03:35:06 AM

Aishwarya, in keeping with her status as an international star, has made appearances at Cannes, has a statue at Madame Tussauds and has appeared on David Letterman's Late Show and on Oprah Winfrey in the past. This time her husband Abhishek kept her company as he had been invited on the show with her. They had flown to the States last week to shoot for an episode on Oprah.

In February 2007, she won over Oprah with a sari. Oprah had enthusiastically volunteered to be draped in the sari, which she found sensuous. We wonder if Aishwarya will remember it and wear a sensuous drape to her show this time.

Aishwarya had spoken about living at home and the importance of family and this year, she can re-emphasise family values as the first couple of Bollywood may have much to say about their wedded bliss.

Appearing on the Oprah Winfrey show is a prestigious affair as stars like Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman and others have opened their hearts out on her couch. It will be interesting to see if Ash is her diplomatic self or will reveal a new facet of her personality.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divyaa- thumbnail
wow cant wait for this.
When will it air? I can't wait to see it. I missed Ash on the Martha show last time..
lovanika thumbnail
That I don't know..oh maybe I should check the Oprah website.....
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Cool, when will it air?

awesooomeee.. dont watch oprah .. but will watch it when shes on..lol i watched tyra also when i found out she came on.,
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I ma watch it too but I still dont get the one and only thing, WHY and how come the First Couple of Bollywood Tag? :s Their pic is gorgeous though.

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

AHAHA my mom will go crazy! She loves the Bachchan family

Ash was very boring on the Martha show, I turned it off after a while. I hope Oprah doesnt do this sari drama again, or make them dance on some Bollywood song or ask them why they still with their parents and all...

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope aish dances to bollywood song...lol and teach oprah. No more sari dressing shows...lol no more asking questions about "When you'll have kids?"  stupid and boring question

I can't wait to watch this

someone please find out when they are coming on the show
lovanika thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

AHAHA my mom will go crazy! She loves the Bachchan family

Ash was very boring on the Martha show, I turned it off after a while. I hope Oprah doesnt do this sari drama again, or make them dance on some Bollywood song or ask them why they still with their parents and all...

I hope she let Abhi do the talking just becasue he makes more sense to me than her...😆😃

I am happy for them and I HOPE that ASh is nice and cheerful self and ot teh eye rasing interviews that she has been giving for past 10 yrs...😃