Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

g.meera thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi... i m new here (to post actually)..... my name is meera....
i really luv this ff....
its awesome.....
extremely gud....
pls carry on....
update soon....
SoniRita thumbnail
This ff is really niceee starting was so suprising how can my Sammy do dat to gunjan I was so shock to see him like dis felt so sad for gunji bt den after Sammy realized his galti n he did all dat for her I mean telling truth to her bro n all dat avatar of Sammy I lovEd a lot n poor him he was crying n wow he loves her n care for her n all hopeee gunji also fall for him soon can't wait for da next update n plz pm me btw really awesome concept loved it
Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update ..
hey whats sam upto ???
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey,nice ff.....
update soon n plz pm me...
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi super mindblowing
i just came across it and got pulled into the way you wrote it is amazing
the way samrats cherecter changed is amazing
yar now im impatiently waiting for the last part
which u said might be last part
so im really exited to read it
plese plese plese update as soon as possible
Yeh Pyar Hai

Part 19
(Last Part)

"What?" Sameer glared him if he was mad, "Tum pagal ho gaye ho"
Samrat: Main joh ker raha hoon bohat soch samajh ke ker raha hoon, isi mein Gunjan ki khushi hai
Sameer: Tum .... tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakte ho .. daikho Samrat aik baar tumhari ghalti pe tumhain sub ne maaf ker dia .. per joh tum ab kerne ja rahe ho ..woh .....

Samrat stopped him

Samrat: Kuch ghalat nahi ker raha main

"Haan tum toh kabhi kuch ghalat ker hi nahi sakte" Both looked at the door. Samrat get shocked to see Gunjan there

Gunjan: Toh .. ab kya ghalat na karne ka socha hai tum ne (said coming forwad)

Samrat looked at Sameer and then take a file from table

Sameer: Gunjan kuch nahi bus wph project tha aik .. main Samrat ko keh raha tha ke woh ghalat faisla le raha hai

Sameer tried to take file from him

Samrat: Koi ghalat faisla nahi Gunjan ... I am sure ke mere iss faisle se tum bhi khush raho gi
He handed over file to Gunjan Gunjan opened the file slowly and shocked to see divorce papers in it. She looked at Samrat who was sitting calmly

Samrat: Sign (He gave pen to her)

Sameer: Don't Gunjan ... Samrat tum pagal ho gaye ho stop this non sense

Samrat: Sign Gunjan (He unheard Sameer) Inn pe abhi sign ker do main aaj hi court mein submit karwa doon ga

Gunjan took the pen from him with shaky hands and signed the papers

"Thanks" Samrat took fle from him and left the cabin while Gunjan was standing still. Sameer got out of his chair and shook her shoulders

Sameer: Yeh tum ne kya kia Gunjan .. Tum .. tum ne Samrat ko jaane kyun dia ... tumhain usse rokna hoga

"NAHI" she shouted and started crying, "Main usse nahi rokoon gi ... kyun rokoon main usse .... uss ne mujhe bohat dukh diye hain ... main .. main usse nahi rokoon gi"

"Toh kya tum uss ke bina khush reh paao gi?" Gunjan looked at him furiously and when she spoke her voice was shaky "Ha.. haan"

"Come on Gunjan ... daikho meri taraf" Sameer hold her from shoulders, "Tum .. tum Samrat ke bina nahi reh pao gi ...tum ..tum uss se pyar kerti ho"

"Nahi ... Nahi .... Main .... main kisi se pyar nahi kerti ... nahi ... main"

"LOOK AT ME GUNJAN" Sameer shook her and she stopped, "Tum uss se badla laina chahti thi ... tum ne nahi liya ... Kyun?" Gunjan have no answer to this

"Tum usse dukhi daikhna chahti thi per jub usse dukh hota hai toh tumhain takleef hoti hai ... Kyun?" Again no answer for this question

"Aur aaj main aik aur such tumhain batana chahta hoon ... joh shayad main kabhi na kehta" Gunjan looked at him blankly

"Mujhe Armaan bhi aur Mayank ko such Samrat ne bataya" To this Gunjan nodded to no as she could not believe it

"Haan Gunjan aur Samrat ne hi mujhe yeh baat tumhain batane se roka" Gunjan looked at the door where Avni and Nupur were standing

"Nahi ... yeh .. yeh nahi ... kaise ..." words left in her mouth

"Tum ab bhi usse rok sakti ho Gunjan Jao" Nupur said and she without thinking ran from there
Everybody looked at her wierdly but now she just have to stop Samrat from submitting those papers

She was running madly andvoice of Samrat banged in her head, "Main ne ghalti ki hai ... aur isse main hi sudharoon ga"

"Nahi ... main Samrat ko aisa nahi karne doon gi" She thought to herself

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sameer: I wish Gunjan Samrat ko rok paaye

Avni: Don't worry Sameer

Samrat hand over the paper to the lawyer. Lawyer checked the paper and said, "Mr Sehgal aap ne inn papers per sign nahi kiye hain"

Samrat took the papers from his hand and looed at the signature of Gunjan, "Aaj main tumhain hamesha ke liye kho doon ga Gunjan .. paaya toh main ne tumhain kabhi tha hi nahi ... per phir bhi aik aas thi ke shaayad tum meri ho jao ... per ... aaj woh aas bhi toot gayee ... aaj sub khatam ho gaya"

Gunjan reached inside the chamber . She was looking madly in each office to find Samrat and then she saw him in a cabin

"Main abhi sign ker daita hoon" Samrat hold the pen but before he could sign a voice stopped him

"RUKO SAMRAT" Gunjan shouted everybody in corridor looked at her

"Gunjan tum .. yahan .. kya" Before he could complete his sentence she came to him and slapped him. He looked at her surprisingly what she was trying to do!

"Tumhain kya lagta hai ... mere aik thappar ke reaction mein tum mujh se meri family cheen lo ge ... phir mere liye tum unn sub ko manao ge ... aur mujhe kuch pata nahichale ga" She asked him with teary eyes

"Gunjan main ... woh .. main..." She again cut his sentence

"JUST SHUT UP"

"Gunjan calm down .. main .. woh ..." SHe looked aroundand then looked at him and again slapped him. Samrat get shocked what she was doing

"Aaj main ne tumhain sub ke saamne thappar mara hai ... ab batao kaise lo ge iss ka badla mujh se"
"Gunjan tum kya ker ...." Again she unheard him .. she took the papers from table and torn them in front of his eyes. Samrat was just unable to react or to say anything

Next moment she hugged him and it was the biggest shock for him, "Mujhe tum se door nahi jana mujhe tumhaare saath rehna hai ... main khud ko yeh baat samjhate samjhate thak gayee hoon ke jisse main nafrat kehti hoon woh pyar hai ... Haan Samrat main tum se pyar kerti hoon ... I love you" She confessed and Samrat was feeling himself at cloud nine. He hugged her back and said loudly, "I LOVE YOU TOO GUNJAN .... I LOVE YOU" All the people in corridor clapped for them and feeling embarrased Gunjan was the first to break the hug. They both looked at each other and laughed. Samrat again took her in his arms

Today they have realized what is love? What they both meant to each other andafter that a bright life was waiting for them

After 5 years:

Samrat .. Samrat utho aaj Chandni ka school mein first day hai" Gunjan was trying to wake him up but he and his sleep

"Kaun Chandni" He said sleepily

"Acha ... ab kal ko tum yeh bhi bhool jana ke tumhari Gunjan naam ki koi biwi bhi hai" She irritated

"Kaun Gunjan" He teased her. Only then a 4 year grl enteredthe room and asked Gunjan to bow, "Mama main papa ko uthati hoon" She went to the side table take the jug

"Papa last warning ab jaldi chalain" She said holding the jug while Samrat did not move She raised the jug and throw the water on Samrat. It worked!He get up at once and looked angrirly at Gunjan and Chandani who were laughing

"Papa ab ghussa mat hoyie ... chalein main neeche aap ka wait ker rahi hoon" Chandanikissed on his cheeks and left the room

"Gunjan yeh sub tumhari ghalti hai .. Chandani ko sari kharab baatein tum ne seekhayee hain" After going Chandani he said angrily to Gunjan

"Kya main ... main kyun usse seekhaoon gi .. tumhare pyar ne usse bighara hai" Gunjan said pointig her finger to him

"Tumhare pyar ne"

"Tumhare"

"Tumhare"

"Tumhare"

"PAPA MAMA" Both looked at the door where Chandani was standing

"Aap donon jhagra bund karein .. aap donon ke pyar ne mujhe bighara hai" Samrat and Gunjan looked at each other and thn started laughing

We fight with the one whom we love and these little little fights are the beauty of life and this is called LOVE.

Miracle_sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
this had such a sweet and cute and adorable and JANUABLE ending Ever!!!!!!!!
Esp how she slaped him and then hugged him!!!
and their daughter is just awesome!!!!!
I wish I could say update soon but now that this has ended "sniff sniff"
I can only say...........................

WE WANT A NEW FF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mira
SoniRita thumbnail
Wow wow wow wat an update bt so sad it ended aww anyways how touching der confession loveee it to core awesome ending aww der baby chandani aww will miss dis ff anyways Gud writing by u bt y u ended so early can I knw anyways awesome ff n awesome update
Mariam_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!really niceeeeeeeee ending..too touchingggggg!!it was really marvelloussssss..i really liked your ff...
Hey Nabzz!!!!!
Great update...
But you didn't even tell that you're gonna end this FF....so soon????
But I loved this part...  :)
It was lovely!!!!
BTW, where are you so busy these days?
Anyways! Thanks for the PM!