Sajan FF Yeh Pyar Hai Last Part page 50

Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Friends
Nabeeha here
Hope you all doing good
Well I am starting a new FF
Here is the brief description

FF:

This is a story of a girl named Gunjan and a boy Samrat. Fate bring close both of them. Only one incident change their lives completely and they have no option but to accept the decision of fate.

Characters:

Gunjan Agarwal:

Meri zindagi meri family aur mere friends hain main in k baghair jeene ka soch bhi nahi sakti

Samrat Sehgal:

Zindagi mein rishtey hi sub kuch nahi hote agar kuch important hai toh wo hai paisa agar paisa hoga toh rishtey bhi aap ke paas hon ge

Arjun as Samrat's best friend
Arohi as Arjun's wife

INDEX:

Part 1- Page 2
Part 2- Page 4
Part 3- Page 5
Part 4-Page 7
Part 5-Page 8
Part -Page 10
Part 7-Page 12
Part 8-Page 14
Part 9-Page 16
Promo 1- Page 18
Part 10-Page 20
Part 11-Page 24
Part 12-Page 25
Part 13-Page 27
Part 14-Page 30
Part 15-Page 34
Part 16-Page 38
Part 17-Page 42
Part 18-Page 46
Part 19-Page 50

PM LIST

disco_diva
zoya_me
adi_gupta
AttractiveAdya
iqrasweet
mayank-nupurfan
tehzeeb25
rkmnkp

filmfreak
kabuli16

Lipsa_mjht

sw_tvfan
moully
MoNaYaRoX
preksha07

Edited by NabeehaFS - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
intresting yaar
but wher is mayur ?????
do continue
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsome countinue It seems good and add me to your pm list!!!!!!!!!!
atlast sajan FF i was so dying to read a sajan FF thx yaarπŸ˜ƒ

-amna-
Edited by disco_diva - 14 years ago
.PINK. thumbnail
Liked it,
Wish there was Mayur too.πŸ˜”
iqrasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
liked it ....nice tooo but no mayur sad.,,,,,,,,,,, nice update frd

keep it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tingtingteeding thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey please continue
and add me to your pm list
adi_gupta thumbnail
hey  interesting well
 sure pm you and continue soon
heena.damor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice one.....

plzz continue soon..

pm me when u update......

Yeh Pyar Hai

Part 1

"I've never thought my life will change like this just because of a slap, YES A SLAP, a slap changed my whole life and I Gunjan Agarwal cannot do anything, today I am the wife of a person whom I hate from bottom of my heart, my so called husband SAMRAT SEHGAL. He is the one who takes everything from me, my family, my friends, my career my everything and I will never forgive him for this" A beautiful girl said to herself, she was standing in front of mirror in a bridal dress, The room where she was at the time was decorated with flowers, she looked around the room, she go and stand in front of a picture, it was an enlarge picture of a 26 years old boy, who was smiling and his smile was reflected through his eyes, his eyes also smiles when he smile, "I will take your smile from your face, I promise you" she promised herself

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Two boys were standing on the roof.

"You should go to your room, it's too late now, she will be waiting for you" said one boy

"I just want to spend sometime alone with myself, please" second boy said

"But it's ………" first boy opened his mouth to say something but the second boy stopped him

"Please I request you"

"Ok take care" first boy patted his shoulder, hugged him and leave

The boy put his hand on the railing, "silly boy he think that I am happy with this marriage, he cannot see the pain which I am feeling right now, not only pain he cannot understand why I marry her, it is the feeling of guilt which was hitting me from the past two weeks and today this feeling of guilt reduce due to this marriage. I cannot understand till now why I did that to her, only because she slapped me, disgusting" He turned to went his room but stop again, "How will I face her after what I did to her, come on Sam be a man" he said to himself and leave

As he entered the room he saw that girl, to whom he hate just two weeks ago, but now she is his wife and just because of his one ACT, he closed the door behind him, the girl turned and looked at him with hate, as he stepped forward the girl stopped him

"Don't you dare come close to me"

"But Gunjan" he tried to utter something

"I said stop right there" she said in aggression, he can see hate in her eyes, and it was making him more guilty

"Gunjan just listen me once and…….."

"Did you listen to me, I begged you but you didn't! WHY SHOULD I LISTEN YOU"

"Please just once" he tried again

"LET ME MAKE ONE THING CLEAR TO YOU MR SAMRAT, BECAUSE OF YOU I LOSE MY EVERYTHING AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT YOU RUINED MY LIFE, DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO TOUCH ME" she yelled and moved to the bathroom, while he sat on the floor

"Please forgive me God, please"

He came outside the room and lit a cigratte, Arjun was already outside when he saw Samrat, he came to him

Arjun: "What happened Samrat, Is everything fine"

Samrat: "No nothing is fine, she hates me and she has the right to hate me after what I did to her, Arjun how could I do this, why I became an animal? WHY?"

Arjun: "Control yourself Samrat"

Samrat: "Tell me Arjun how, how should I control, I cannot face her why did you force me to get marry with her" he became mad at him

Arjun: "Samrat please everything will be ok"

Samrat: "What did she say; I stay away from her, now I will tell you how to stay away from a person"

He said to himself and went to his room, Arjun tried to stop him but no use

He opened the door in rage. Gunjan who was about to sleep looked at him, He stepped forward to her, as he stepped forward Gunjan stepped back

Gunjan: "Samrat just stay away from me"

He ignored and took another step to her, as she stepped back she fall on the bed scared

Gunjan: "Samrat what are you doing"

Samrat reached to the bed he came close to her, there was just few cm distance between them

Samrat: "Sorry babes but this is my room, my house and above all it's my LIFE, I do not give right to anyone to yell at me, to shout at me, so if you want to live here then you have to follow these things"

Gunjan: "I don't" looked in his eyes "what you will do, nothing can be more dreadful what I suffered in past two weeks"

Samrat: "So it's gonna fun babes, you and I trust me"

Gunjan: "Just back off from me" tried to came out of his hold

Samrat: "As you wish but remember one thing if you hates me then I hate you ten times more than you" he released her

Gunjan: "ONE DAY YOU WILL CRY SAMRAT FOR ALL THOSE THINGS YOU TAKEN FROM ME I WILL TAKE YOUR EVERYTHING" she yelled, Samrat stared at her like she just tell him a joke

Samrat: "I will wait for that day"

They both looked at each other in extreme dislike expressions, Samrat made his way to bed and fall asleep, while Gunjan came to the dressing room attached to the bedroom, sat on the floor, It was really cold as it was the last days of December, tears were flowing from her eyes and she went to her past.

Here is Part 1 guyz
read and tell how it is

Thanks

Nabeeha

😊
😊