DV Forum getting archieved -Galls & FC moving

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

Moderator's Note:
Hi there DVians,

And before you all say that you don't want DV archieved, don't you think it is the right time? Discussions about RT can be made in his Fan Club which will be moved to the Celeb Fan Clubs section and all the creations galleries will be moved to the Avi and Siggy show. I think it is a pretty much wise decision since it has been over 6 months since the show has ended, and many of our members have already left.

I am just saying this now, that before we see our beloved forum dead, we shall be happy that we will be giving it a good farewell. VM is in Balika Vadhu, MC has her own show and RT, we know is hitting it big into Bollywood.

Don't you think it is a wise decision to give DV a happy farewell then see that all the members slowly start leaving?

I hope you get what I mean. And don't worry. RT's SBS interviews and all can be posted in his FC which I will shift to the CFCs. And all the Creations Gall will remain open and be moved to the Avi and Sig Shops.

Love,
Shifu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Cardenia
Twinkle23
lily_k25

Fan Clubs

Rajat Tokas -Too Hot To Handle

Vikrant Massey

Edited by *Shifali* - 14 years ago
Silver_Lining thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi shifu,

yaar.. I still don't want DV forum to be archieved.. if I m not mistaken then I guess DV forum was one of the most active forum on I F. 😃 .. if like few other forums, agar DV forum bhi open raha toh kya bigad jayega..

personally I love being on DV forum.. 😃 .. i never enjoyed anywhere else the way I enjoyed here on DV forum.

and since there are so many old forums are still open.. then why only DV forum has to be archieved??? 😕

"Remix" show ko off air ho ke jamana ho gaya.. but  that forum is still active..
Girl_2007 thumbnail
I guess Shifali is just doing her job.... but if other ended shows forum still are opened then.... 🤔
MaaU thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup agreed with archu...shifu is doing her job
@silver_lining lozzzz thts true but its telecating again in US so they r discussing it again from first