Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nayaesha thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG babes I so love your post!!It really is an awesome analysis!! And yeah LNMDJ should be aired with a goverment warning-Danger Of Losing Your Heart😉 The entire plotting and backdrop of the whole serial along with the characters make it a must watch!

For me PriDa are the most hottest and most Head-On couple in the show I haven't seen this sort of pairing in serial many times!They both are experienced actors and are capable of doing full justice to the complicated charctaers of Prithvi and Damini respectively😊
I think Gaurav as Prithvi has the hardest role to play as Prithvi is a man of very few words and therefore every sentiment and emotion Prithvi is feeling Gaurav has to emote it through Facial Expression or his Eye which he does fabulously👏
Also it is fun to watch how two completely dominating independent and what a better word than Bone-Headed ppl falling in love depiste everything!The fact that they can't help but fall in love makes them so very special!!😳

Also I wish the creatives show us some verbal fights of PriDa where they both get to know each other and earn each other's respect!!😉

Ps.And you think you write long posts😆😆😆
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I so agree!! All three couples are just perfect!

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
totally agree with you and what a terrific post, PriDa has definitely sat the screen on fire the chemsitry they share is too difficult to be defined in words😍

Mallu
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

I prefer the the boys over the girls ... but then that has always been the case. I got my priorities straight, eh? ;-)

Ahahhaha... I'm totally with you on preferring the boys over the girls..What else are we supposed to do, eh!! :-)
Edited by simplyvivacious - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: anju101

Nice analysis...yes they are the reason i watch this show but the other characters add thier own charm to it as well...it would be very nice to see how the relationships develop and how far this show gets...

I absolutely love prithvi and damini...it would be very nice to see how  they cross the line between love and hate...and sameer and avni are a different category all together...

I also love the brothers bonding because they bring a comic relief to the show that is needed...

Thanks a ton..:-)

Yeah, I totally agree.. Though Prithvi and Damini are my most favorite people on the show but I look forward to everybody else's scenes eagerly too..Especially feel bad for the boys' dad and want justice for him sooner than possible.. Really like Ela's scenes too because the actress playing her is doing a great job..And I really want some hilarious scenes between Sameer and Roshini, they rock together..

And the brothers' bonding? One word.. Priceless!

Originally posted by: -Zeustina-

@simplyvivacious
ditto wow..love ur post, couldn't have said this better
ur post is really long took me time to read n reply lol
the bonding between the brothers n sisters made me love the show too but Prida is the reason which got me hooked
it didnt need them to interact to see their chemistry because their eyes speaks its all when their 1st meeting during the kidnapping

yeah thats true, story which rushes into love tend to bore viewers n im also bored with some couples after they have declared their love seems like nothing left to do or maybe its the script which went wrong
hope to see u more around here

Thanks a lot..Eh eh @ my post being long..Knew the length of this post was going to be a problem..:-)

@ the bolded part. I totally concur. The main reason why I like Prithvi-Damini so much has got loads to do with the fact that a lot is said between these two through their eyes. I really can't appreciate couples/characters/actors much who don't have the ability to show emotion with the eyes. But with Prithvi-Damini; the eyes say it all. Be it the kidnapping scene or their first official meeting when Prithvi came for the job and saved her later, or the scene when Prithvi saw Damini's girly side the first time when he saw her dancing, or when he was trying to hide his smirks and smiling eyes after she'd made a fool of herself by trying to drive a wheelless car; the eyes spoke a hundred words..Gaurav/Prithvi especially does it all with his eyes..Kudos to him..

Yeah, in most stories, there is nothing left after the dreaded C word aka 'Confession' is spoken. It all goes downhill from there..Don't want that to happen to these two, so hope they'll take their time...

Looking forward to seeing you all around here..:-)

Originally posted by: Nayaesha123

OMG babes I so love your post!!It really is an awesome analysis!! And yeah LNMDJ should be aired with a goverment warning-Danger Of Losing Your Heart😉 The entire plotting and backdrop of the whole serial along with the characters make it a must watch!

For me PriDa are the most hottest and most Head-On couple in the show I haven't seen this sort of pairing in serial many times!They both are experienced actors and are capable of doing full justice to the complicated charctaers of Prithvi and Damini respectively😊
I think Gaurav as Prithvi has the hardest role to play as Prithvi is a man of very few words and therefore every sentiment and emotion Prithvi is feeling Gaurav has to emote it through Facial Expression or his Eye which he does fabulously👏
Also it is fun to watch how two completely dominating independent and what a better word than Bone-Headed ppl falling in love depiste everything!The fact that they can't help but fall in love makes them so very special!!😳

Also I wish the creatives show us some verbal fights of PriDa where they both get to know each other and earn each other's respect!!😉

Ps.And you think you write long posts😆😆😆

Thank you, babes..:-) And very well said..

Yes, Gaurav and Chandana's experience is evident from the way they play their scenes. I'll repeat what I've already stated somewhere, they have got the skills to bring their respective scenes alive. Totally agree to the bolded part..Gaurav is excellent at emoting with the eyes and his facial expressions tell it all about his acting prowess..Love the fact that Prithvi is a man of few words, that way he'll never have to speak cheesy lines and will keep using his eyes to say it all..:-)

Yeah, indeed.. That makes it special..And like you said, PriDa getting to know and accept each other should be a logical step..Let's see what's in store for us..

Ehe..Your post is fine, it's got a decent length. Mine is still too long..:-)

A big thank you to everyone who took the time to read/like the post..

Originally posted by: HooR_ArKs

I so agree!! All three couples are just perfect!

Thanks for replying, dear..

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

totally agree with you and what a terrific post, PriDa has definitely sat the screen on fire the chemsitry they share is too difficult to be defined in words😍

Mallu

Many thanks, Maleka..
Edited by simplyvivacious - 14 years ago

Thank you for liking the post..
ginak thumbnail
hello sarah & anurina!!!!  ageeeees since i came o/l and on IF!  GOOD TO SEE YA LADIES!  sara u got me curious :-) abt the show prida huh? must check out the hawtness then.

Anu ur inimitable style so refreshing after so long.  how r u?  muah