Some beautiful bonds...and yeah, Prithvi-Damini ~

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

There is a new show called "LNMDJ" on the block and beware, you won't even realize it when you start falling in love with the beautiful bonds that the three brothers share with one another and their parents, the strings which tie the three sisters together and their mom, and the characters. This show is GOLD. Sameer is hilarious, Avni is an angel, and though the actors playing Roshini and Varun have a long way to go as far as acting is concerned, but Roshini is cute like a baby and Varun has likeable qualities too.

And then there are Prithvi and Damini...

They share an undeniable attraction, yet are too proud and egoistic to even realize it, let alone admit it to themselves. Their first meeting set the perfect stage for a love story to cherish in the days to come, and everybody who witnessed that first ever encounter couldn't deny the sparks that flew and destroyed everything which came their way..:-p These two proud individuals have finally met their match, and the result = fire.

They are not in love yet, and let's hope it won't be rushed because strong pillars should lay the foundations of any story, and the show which gets any love story rushed grows to be such a bore in the later stage. Let these two develop a bond, and let them understand, respect and accept each other for who they are. Love will find its way afterwards, because it's their destiny.

They set the screen on fire, and share such awesome chemistry that it doesn't matter whether they're standing a few feet apart or close to each other, it's fireworks all around. The oh-so-sure-of-himself Prithvi can't help but keep looking at Damini whenever he gets a chance, and the proud and self-assured Damini can't do anything but yell at him to hide the frustration she feels in his presence. Did she ever think that a guy would make her feel this helpless and reduce her to childish tantrums? I suppose not..

They are the reason I started watching this show. The minute I set my eyes on them, I knew I wanted to see these two characters live their lives. And then I started to appreciate the beautiful bonds among the brothers and the sisters, the way Prithvi, Damini and Avni take care of their families, how Sameer and Roshini are always there to crack a joke and lighten up the atmosphere, and how the brothers are ready to forget everything else to help their father.

Can't wait for the story of this show to unfold. Bring it, baby.

P.S: Excuse the long rambling..I'm aware it hardly made any sense but couldn't resist..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Heyyy Sarah! So you finally make a re-appearance on IF?? For Prithvi-Damini?? LOL

I can see you're hooked big time ;-).....I watch the show occasionally. Nice to see you back on IF after so long :-)
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Love your post .. and I sooo agree!

One of the reasons that got me hooked to the show was the bond shown between the brothers .. and also the sisters with their respective families and one another. Its such a treat to watch all of them together .. or otherwise. And ofcourse, since Gaurav plays Prithvi, I got hooked to PriDa! 😳 

P.S - I remember you from the NB2 forum .. supporting Husein Tina 😳
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sarah - et tu? Where were you past many moons? So Prithvi-Damini brought you out of your hiding? tsk, tsk ... good to see ya back sistah!

Edit: Brilliant post as always ... πŸ‘
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 14 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to read the post, friends..Appreciate it..

Originally posted by: nureat01

Heyyy Sarah! So you finally make a re-appearance on IF?? For Prithvi-Damini?? LOL

I can see you're hooked big time ;-).....I watch the show occasionally. Nice to see you back on IF after so long :-)

Hahahahahahaha..Good to see you again, pal..So, you watch the show occasionally? Hope to see you around..

Yeah, you can see I'm soo hooked..:-) I think I'm falling in 'lowe' with this show :-p ..And I might turn into a swooning fan girl soon courtesy Prithvi-Damini..πŸ˜πŸ˜†

The show isn't perfect, but it's really good..And I'm glad to have finally found a show which I can see with real interest after such a long time..

sugar.n.spice14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okk.. I really couldnt agree with u more...

U got ALL the reasons right!!!

I have like the exact same reasons to watch the show...

Brilliant post!!!

--molii <33--

Originally posted by: Ektaj

Love your post .. and I sooo agree!

One of the reasons that got me hooked to the show was the bond shown between the brothers .. and also the sisters with their respective families and one another. Its such a treat to watch all of them together .. or otherwise. And ofcourse, since Gaurav plays Prithvi, I got hooked to PriDa! 😳 

P.S - I remember you from the NB2 forum .. supporting Husein Tina 😳

Hey, Ekta..Thanks a lot for liking the post..I too remember you well as one of the staunchest Hussein-Tina supporters from NB2 days, and if I remember correctly, you were a Kumkum fan too. I guess you must've been a Gaurav Khanna fan since those days..

I haven't seen any of his work before LNMDJ but think he portrays Prithvi and his subtle expressions really well. The guy is great at riding a horse too and looks good doing so.
:-p Prithvi's character is almost perfect except for his sexist attitude. I hope Damini will help change his opinion on that matter though and teach him a lesson..:-) Anyways, I'm fast becoming a fan of Gaurav's portrayal of Prithvi..

Yeah, all the bonds on the show are awesome..Love the teasing among the brothers and sisters respectively, and the love..:-)  

Good to see an old forum mate again..:-)
Edited by simplyvivacious - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Sarah - et tu? Where were you past many moons? So Prithvi-Damini brought you out of your hiding? tsk, tsk ... good to see ya back sistah!

Edit: Brilliant post as always ... πŸ‘

Prajs, my frienddddddddddd!! It's always great to see you all..Thanks a million for liking the post..

Yeah, Prithvi and Damini have got the magic touch..;-) Their spell has broken the charm that had me hiding for so long..:-)

Hope to see you around..
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplyvivacious

Hahahahahahaha..Good to see you again, pal..So, you watch the show occasionally? Hope to see you around..

Yeah, you can see I'm soo hooked..:-) I think I'm falling in 'lowe' with this show :-p ..And I might turn into a swooning fan girl soon courtesy Prithvi-Damini..πŸ˜πŸ˜†

The show isn't perfect, but it's really good..And I'm glad to have finally found a show which I can see with real interest after such a long time..

LOL I better not say much about the show then, SarahπŸ˜†.....I've seen enough to formulate an opinion in general :-)....I like the bonding b/w the brothers a lot....they are cute together....as for Prithvi-Damini....ahhh.....Prithvi's still making sincere attempts to develop chemistry from his side....but the girl....ahh not so much....I find the characters to be not as well fleshed out and the makers of this show relying too much on the usual cliched 'trip/catch' scenes to develop 'chemistry'...except I think they are overdoing itπŸ€”πŸ˜†....

Anyways, I'm not going to say more than that.πŸ˜†....if you're enjoying them, then I'm glad for you😊

Thanks a ton..