Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sugar.n.spice14

Okk.. I really couldnt agree with u more...

U got ALL the reasons right!!!

I have like the exact same reasons to watch the show...

Brilliant post!!!

--molii <33--

Thanks much..I'm glad you like it..:-)

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL I better not say much about the show then, Sarah๐Ÿ˜†.....I've seen enough to formulate an opinion in general :-)....I like the bonding b/w the brothers a lot....they are cute together....as for Prithvi-Damini....ahhh.....Prithvi's still making sincere attempts to develop chemistry from his side....but the girl....ahh not so much....I find the characters to be not as well fleshed out and the makers of this show relying too much on the usual cliched 'trip/catch' scenes to develop 'chemistry'...except I think they are overdoing it๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†....

Anyways, I'm not going to say more than that.๐Ÿ˜†....if you're enjoying them, then I'm glad for you๐Ÿ˜Š

Ahahahahhah..Oh, I see..;-)

I do agree that there's been an overdose of trip/catch scenes, and since I believe that the two actors portraying Prithvi-Damini share great chemistry, IMO, the creatives don't even need these tactics..I maybe weird but IMO, the 'hottest' ( :-p if I may use this word) scene between the two when their chemistry did it for me was the one where Damini had put a gun against Sameer's head to save Avni and Prithvi came on a bike to save him.. Half of Prithvi's face was hidden, the two of them merely looked at each other and Prithvi made her gun fly, but I think that was fireworks..:-) There was no trip/fall/catch routine, and their chemistry worked wonders for me here..So, I think the creatives don't need to repeat this trip/catch sequence to create chemistry, IMO, the two actors share oodles of it.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree on the PriDa chemistry part then..:-)

Edited by simplyvivacious - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplyvivacious

I think we'll have to agree to disagree on the PriDa chemistry part then..:-)

We definitely will have to๐Ÿ˜†....ahh so 'hotness' is their USP? Maybe that's why I'm not pulled in much....not really my type๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: nureat01

We definitely will have to๐Ÿ˜†....ahh so 'hotness' is their USP? Maybe that's why I'm not pulled in much....not really my type๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Haha..Hey, I was being ironical when I used the term 'hottest'..:-)  'Hotness' certainly is not the reason why I like these two..:-) That term was used to emphasize the point I was trying to make..was just being cheeky there..

P.S: Forgot to say this earlier :-) , their USP is the fact that they're both being played by really good actors, who bring their scenes to life and complement each other well.. Both of the characters have always been the caretakers of their respective families, been in control and have never been challenged. So, they are reluctant to let someone else take charge..The conflict within the characters which stems from the fact that someone they're attracted to is crossing the lines they've so furiously guarded and what it results into is pretty interesting to watch..:-) 
Edited by simplyvivacious - 14 years ago
sugar.n.spice14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks much..I'm glad you like it..:-)

anytime.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Waise.. U sound like a total and complete PriDa Fan... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

--molii <33--

Originally posted by: sugar.n.spice14

anytime.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Waise.. U sound like a total and complete PriDa Fan... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

--molii <33--

Eh eh..I do? Well, I am one..:-)

Many thanks..:-)
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

P.S: Forgot to say this earlier :-) , their USP is the fact that they're both being played by really good actors, who bring their scenes to life and complement each other well.. Both of the characters have always been the caretakers of their respective families, been in control and have never been challenged. So, they are reluctant to let someone else take charge..The conflict within the characters which stems from the fact that someone they're attracted to is crossing the lines they've so furiously guarded and what it results into is pretty interesting to watch..:-) 

bold - agree .... the confusion and the struggle on their part to hold on to their past lives makes a decent watch. Regarding the chemistry - I'll have to agree to disagree with you as well then ... Albeit, IMHO Gaurav as Prithvi makes a sincere attempt to make the chemistry work, Chandana still needs the finesse to effectively pull off the role of an arrogant Damini Gujral. I prefer the the boys over the girls ... but then that has always been the case. I got my priorities straight, eh? ;-)
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice analysis...yes they are the reason i watch this show but the other characters add thier own charm to it as well...it would be very nice to see how the relationships develop and how far this show gets...

I absolutely love prithvi and damini...it would be very nice to see how  they cross the line between love and hate...and sameer and avni are a different category all together...

I also love the brothers bonding because they bring a comic relief to the show that is needed...
-Zeustina- thumbnail
@simplyvivacious
ditto wow..love ur post, couldn't have said this better
ur post is really long took me time to read n reply lol
the bonding between the brothers n sisters made me love the show too but Prida is the reason which got me hooked
it didnt need them to interact to see their chemistry because their eyes speaks its all when their 1st meeting during the kidnapping
yes i couldn't deny the sparks even all of us think so , they do have a great chemistry nuff said
yes fire is the word ๐Ÿ˜ณfireworks all around
yeah thats true, story which rushes into love tend to bore viewers n im also bored with some couples after they have declared their love seems like nothing left to do or maybe its the script which went wrong
hope to see u more around here