monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
😛😛wowowo Mahi Ne Ad se help mangii , mahi ipshita ko nahi le ja pati hai aur jeet ghar mein security aur badha deta hai , shabd mahi ko samjhata hai magar woh hhahhahaahah I love My Ziddi Mahi and she keep eye on khurana house & she ask help from ad .

She said to hi only this last time help me .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved my DON Mahi..  She alone is enough for Khuranas.. aab mazaa chakhaygi wow...Jeet Durga ko...
i_fida thumbnail
I loveit that mahi didn't loose heart..she still firm on her decision...Love u Mahi...just keep it. AD always come as true friend of her and i am sure this time too AD is going to help mahi in such a way that Now No one can stop mahi to bring back her baby ipshita...Go Maho Go!
mahi_forever thumbnail
Its only AD who can definitly help her to take ipshita back, otherwise those cunning soni's sasural wale stupid khuranas will continue their dirty games. But i am happy they all r so afraid of Mahi...God they r fixing cameras and all that stuff for mahi..kitna darte hein woh mahi se!😆 Bravo Mahi!👏👏
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok as much as i am enjoying the whole mahi in detective mood..... i dont understand why does not mahi go the legal way..... go to court and get ipshita..... ipshita is mahi and shabad's daughter that jeet and soni refuse to return..... i would like mahi to drag them to court and get ipshita the legal way infront of everyone.... instead of hiding and kidnaping her own child..... this is wrong..... like this mahi is looking as a curplit even though is 1001% right..... i didnt want mahi to leave ipshita today.... i wanted her to come infront of everyone and say im taking my daughter do what u can do.... she is MINE.....
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: makram1786

ok as much as i am enjoying the whole mahi in detective mood..... i dont understand why does not mahi go the legal way..... go to court and get ipshita..... ipshita is mahi and shabad's daughter that jeet and soni refuse to return..... i would like mahi to drag them to court and get ipshita the legal way infront of everyone.... instead of hiding and kidnaping her own child..... this is wrong..... like this mahi is looking as a curplit even though is 1001% right..... i didnt want mahi to leave ipshita today.... i wanted her to come infront of everyone and say im taking my daughter do what u can do.... she is MINE.....<br>

I agree with u on every point! But those show writers are just trying to drag the whole thing till the show ends.... 😆 Just killing time with all this kidnapping drama.   😆
If Mahi went the legal way that would be too rational for those ppl.... 😆
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

I agree with u on every point! But those show writers are just trying to drag the whole thing till the show ends.... 😆 Just killing time with all this kidnapping drama.   😆
If Mahi went the legal way that would be too rational for those ppl.... 😆

Actually if they want to take back their  daughter   they have to  take  her  legally otherwise  Durga and Jeet  wont give  them .so easily . first  they  have to  move  to  court.. But they dont have money  so they cant  afford all these  legal procedure  due to lack of money thats why Mahi  took this  risky  option ...
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago