Frequent Posters

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Reopened at the request of the author.
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tania??? r u gonna continue this> ? my GOD....i cant believe this...pls continue soon dear....................................
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely concept!!!
and amazing updates
do continue soon
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update

do continue soon
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
just read the entire ff today
i loved this ff
a new concept
nupur is already in love with mayu
hope this is a two sided love

n the gundas r finding mayu
lekin apna mayu hain sabki band baja dega

update soon
n do pm me
TaNia2008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello guys

I am gonna continue this FF....though i have a doubt..itne dino baad koi interested hoga ya nehi...Let me know guys..

The story so far
Mayank sharma..He is a graphologist...He beats some vandals of a political party and now he is their target...
Nupur , mayank's childhood friend and neighbour....She is coming Mumbai with Mayank's mom.
Samrat....Mayank's friend..He is a police officer...

I'll post the next part tomorrow...

Tania
adi_gupta thumbnail
wow yaarplz continuer soon
TaNia2008 thumbnail
Episode -4

Mayank has just come out from the bathroom. He saw his mom entering through the main gate with Nupur, from the window.

"Mom aur Nupur?? Aaj kaise??" Mayank was surprised to see his mom n Nupur.
He quickly went downstairs.

When Mrs. Sharma entered the mansion, Mayank hugged her from back side and said "Are u angry with me?"

"Leave me , liar ."Mrs. Sharma said with mock anger.

"Mom there is nothing to worry, I am fine."

"What did u think, I won't be able to know if u don't tell me?"

"I know you get every information from your spy ."Mayank said staring at Ramu kaka.

"Now come inside "Mayank picked up the suitcase .He felt a pain in his knee. By reflex "ouch" escaped from his mouth.

Doctor told Mayank not to pick up any heavy things. But Mayank absolutely forgot.

"What happen? Is your knee aching? What should I do with this boy?"

Mayank sat down on the couch and stretched his leg. Again feel a pain in his knee.

Seeing Mayank in pain, Mrs. Sharma forgot that she was angry with Mayank earlier.

"Aunty you go , and take a bath. Don't fall in the trap, it is his drama." Nupur speaks up for the first time …

"No Nupur, Mayank is not acting. I know my son well."

Mayank watched Nupur carefully for the first time. Nupur was wearing a light pink salwar kameej. As she is very beautiful, everything shoots on her. Her beauty is in her simplicity.

Mayank thought" we met again after 8 months. Nupur has changed a lot. Now she has dignity in her appearance."

"Let mom go first, then I will show u drama very well."

"Don't dare Mayank. Nupur has grown up now. aap tu uspe haath nehi uthayega."

"So why didn't she give the receiver to u , when I called u yesterday?"

"I told her to do like this. Mujhe tera kaam bilkul pasand nehi hai…Aise research karne ki kya jarurat hai, jiske liye tujhe apne ghar se door rehna padhe."

"Mom you know I can't return to Kolkata, for my research work I have to stay in Mumbai."

" tu janta hai na, utna bada haveli me mein akeli raheti hoon. Kisi din mar jayungi to kisi ko pata bhi nehi chalega."

"What about ur P.A.? Isn't she taking a good care of u?"Mayank said taunting Nupur.

"Ofcourse she is taking care of me.Nupur is not like you, understand? By the way yesterday u have told Nupur that she is feeling my ears?"

"Ohh, Nupur you have told this to mom also? Disgusting!!!"

"haan , to kya hua? Aab aunty se mein kya bolungi, kya nehi, wo bhi tum decide karoge kya…BY GOD kya jamana aagaya hai…Koi appni dil kholke kisi se baat bhi nehi kar sakta.. "

"Bas bas. Aab tum dono chup ho jao.Nupur beti , chal humlog upar chalte hai. Fresh hona bhi to hai."

Nupur n Mrs. Sharma went upstairs.

Mayank adjusted himself in the couch.He was feeling relaxed in spite of all the tension. But why? Is it due to Nupur? May be..
Nupur was just like a fresh flower, or like a first dew drop in a dawn that can refresh anyone's mind.

He couldn't understand when he closed his eyelids.

Nupur was standing near the window, looking at the moon.
She turned hearing the footsteps.
It was Mayank.
She smiled. With each forwarding step of Mayank, Nupur took one step back.

"Mayank."

"Nupur."Pushing her to the wall, rather forcibly.

"Aah...what are you up to..." she was stopped by a finger on her lips.

"Tum kitna bolti ho." he whispered as his breath fell on her face.

He started tracing her face with his fingers, as he removed the strands of her hair from her forehead behind her ears, coming down to her eyes. He cupped her face and bring her face more closer and ….

"Mayank uth jaa, abhi kiu so gaya ? ye bhi koi sone ka waqt hai kya? Uthh na jaldi"
Mayank sat straight."Mom, tum"said Mayank rubbing his eyes wearily and looking morosely at his mom.

"Haan, mein. Jaldi aajaa.maine khana laga diya"

"Hmm, you go, I am coming mom."

Mrs. Sharma left.

"Ohh, so I was dreaming."

Mayank was feeling embarrassed at the dinning table. He sat opposite of Nupur. He didn't look at Nupur for once. The more he attempted to forget, the more clearly he could see the scenes of his dream. "I can't think of Nupur like this. Shame on you, same on u Mayank. After all she is my friend. How can I?" In frustration Mayank banged the table with his right hand.

"Kya hua beta?"

"umm.. aa…ahhh….oo..mirchi…..kitna teekha hai…aahaaa….pani do….pani."Mayank tried his best to cover.

"Shanti!!!What's this? Itna tikha? I have told you not to give rich food to Mayank"Mrs. Sharma scolded.

"Madam, me to srif…"Shanti said in a low tone.

"Bahes mat kar."

Shanti didn't say anything. But she was confused. Khana teekha kaise ban gaya.

Nupur:"Mayank, how far is the Juhu beach form here?"

Mayank:"Not much far."

Nupur:"Will u take me there today?"

Mayank:"Hmm."

Nupur:"And Where is Chowpati Beach ?"

Mayank:" Its between Marine Drive and Malabar Hill."

Nupur:"And now where is the Marine drive?"

Mayank was giving the answers without looking at Nupur.
Noticing that Mrs. Sharma said" Mayank, Can't you say properly. "

Mayank:"I am replying na?"

"You are replying staring at your dish. What kind of decency is this?"

Mayank murmured "Ohh maa, i can't make u understand …uff!!! why I dreamt such a thing."

Nupur : "Rehne dijiye na aunty..Aap to jante hai…Mayank thoda sadu hai..Aur wo sdfu hi rehga…"said Nupur, as if she didn't mind at all…But she was upset…
Nupur thought "Kya Mayank meri yahan aane se khush nehi hai…Jabse aayi hoon, thik se ek baar bhi baat nehi kiya"Nupur remained silent for rest of the time.

"Nupur kuch mind to nehi kiya naa. Then I will be in problem. Nupur will stay here at least for 1 week. How could I avoid her?"

They finished their lunch in silence.

Later in the afternoon
-----------------------------
"Hello, Mayank, are you fine?"asked Benji. Concern was evident from his voice.

"Kiu mujhe kya hoga?"

"What? You don't know anything? Aaj tu ghar se bahar nehi nikla kya?"

"No. But why are you asking?"

"You haven't seen the posters on the wall of your house?"

"Poster? What poster? "

"Tere bare me likha hai."

"Mere bare mein ? kisne lagaya?"

"Golu bhai's gang, who else? If they can reach to you, they will kill you. What the hell you have done to them?"

"What have they written in the posters?"

"I haven't seen it .I have heard from my brother. As far I know they have given threat to kill you. Mayank , mera baar maan , kuch dinp ke liya Kolkata chala jaa."

"Hmm. I need to think about this."

Mayank disconnected the phone and turning back he found her mom standing there….frozen….panicked…

TaNia2008 thumbnail
Thats all for today guys.  Hope u will like it.
waiting for your comments...

-Aiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesome do update soon