AR FF "UNBREAKABLE" part updated on pg5 28/02

princessangle thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

<FONT face="Times New Roman">                  ~~~UNBREAKABLE ~~~ </FONT>

<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Hii everyone I am new to IF but I have been reading many of the DMG ff here specially the AR ones as I am a big fan of AR I have decided to write my own FF. it mainly revolves around AR but will also include AA,RM,AN & some more characters. I am giving it a try if you people like it plz let me know that should I continue or not. Silent readers plz atleast press like tab if u like it?..</FONT></FONT>

<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"></FONT></FONT>

<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">INTRODUCTION:-</FONT></FONT>

<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Unlike DMG this story is based on the background of a very reputated engineering college in town called "<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">INFINITY</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">COLLEGE</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> OF ENGINEERING" { ICE }. Now let me briefly describe all the characters:-</FONT></FONT>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">ARMAAN MALIK:- <FONT size=3>Cool, smart, handsome, intelligent, hot!! With his blue eyes. In </FONT></FONT>

<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>short he is the man who can give heart attack to any girl. But he is not that flirt types he believes in true love. He is also a very obedient son& a very loving brother. Respects his parents very much.

</a></FONT>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">RIDDIMA GUPTA:- <FONT size=3>Very sweet, innocent, intelligent & confident girl with deep green eyes. She is the only child of her parents. She respects them a lot and obey them blindly. She is very friendly girl but she has a bst frnd called Muskaan

.</a> </a></a>(which ever u like)</FONT></FONT>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">MUSKAAN:- <FONT size=3>Different from dmg she is a very sensible, polite and understanding girl. Ridzi and Muskaan are from same school.</FONT></FONT>

<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3></a></FONT></FONT>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">RAHUL:- <FONT size=3>Smart, cool, friendly boy he is cousin of Armaan.

</a></FONT></FONT>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">NIKKITA:- <FONT size=3>a sweet innocent girl who is also gona join the same collage she lives in a hostel.</a> </FONT></FONT>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">ABHI:- <FONT size=3>A handsome boy (not more than aka ARMAAN LOLZZ) and a school mate of ridzi and muski.

<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>All 6 of them has just passed there class 12th exam & soon going to join ICE. Lets see what god has decided 4 them how there life's are going to change after entering the college???</FONT>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">AJAY MALIK:- <FONT size=3>Armaan's father very rich business man loves his family a lot.[URL=http://images.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://a4.vox.com/6a0109d0edbb36000f0109d07e167c000e-320pi&imgrefurl=http://myvoice653.vox.com/library/posts/tags/dill%2Bmill%2Bgaye/&usg=__Ybs1N49P3eTHOfZiFMGbgHK9PGQ=&h=240&w=320&sz=13&hl=en&start=133&um=1&tbnid=6qAR1JRtYrAMqM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=118&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddill%2Bmill%2Bgaye%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D126%26um%3D1]</FONT></FONT>

<FONT face="Times New Roman">ADITI MALIK:- <FONT size=3>Armaan's mom a successful business woman loves his husband and both sons very much. She has a best friend "Mrs.Divya Raj Gupta"

[DIV].[URL=http://images.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bharatstudent.com/ng7uvideo/bs

index:
intro-page 1
part1-page 2
part 2-page 3
part 3-page 3
part 4-page4
part 5-page5
part6-page
Edited by princessangle - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

❤️hai dear ❤️Congrats For The New FF ❤️

❤️nice intro yaar❤️ loved it ❤️see u soooooooooooon with ur next update❤️ n plzzz pm me when u update the next parts❤️

Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey dear,
congo for da ff..
nd dun worry im sure u'll do fine.. nd it doesnt sound boring at al...
plzz do cont. soon..
nd do pm me wen u cont.!

Luv SAZ!
cutie_mahima thumbnail
heyy..
nice concept! plz cont soon and plz PM me when u cont!
<33
Mahima
muzic_lyf thumbnail

heya.....

congo dea......
nyc concept.....liked it dea.....pm me wen u post d nxt part k???/

lov ya....
payal
aarora thumbnail
hey very nice..continue soon..plz PM me whenever u update..
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey,
Nice start and congrats for your new ff...
Do continue it soon and plzz pm me...

Love,
sameera😊

princessangle thumbnail
hey so sorrt guys actually i was facing some prob excessing my own ff's thread so sorry for not continuing but here i m posting first part of my ff here it comes guys enjoy and comment..........
princessangle thumbnail

From now onwards   A=ARMAAN,   R=RIDDIMA,   RA=RAHUL,   MU=MUSKAAN, AB=ABHI,   NI=NIKKITA,   AJ= AJAY MALIK,   AD= ADITI MALIK,   RG= RAJ GUPTA,   DG=DIVYA GUPTA,   ARU=ARUNABH.

PART-1

GUPTA HOUSE

It was a bright sunny morning. The rays of sun sticking the huge white house. In that house there was a huge room decorated with lotz of soft toys mostly white nd pink. The whole room was painted with white and the walls are having number of pics. In all that was a very beautiful and pleasant room. Sudden the door opens and here enters mr.& mrs. Gupta.

Dg: ridhu beta jago jao ab subha ho gai hai beta or kya aaj k din bhi late hona hai tum ko

Ridhu wake up sweetheart  its already very late bacha

Rj: are kyou subha se meri angle k peche padi ho tum divya zara pyar se jagao na.

Dg: main to thak gai iss ladki ko jagate jagate ab aap jano or aap k angle main to chali

Rj (to his angle): ridz beta wake up sweety its already late bacha come-on get up na….

R: gud morning daddy…. Nd why are u getting tensed aaj to colleage sirf admission k liye jana hai na

Rj: gud morning beta now go get ready fast we r waiting 4 u on the breakfast  don't be late ok….

After some time they all had there breakfast and left 4 ridzi's collage

MALIK HOUSE

The alarm went on 4 about 30 sec and then it was switched of by ever smart and handsome aka armaan malik.He literally jumped out of the bed and talked to him self

A: aaj to tu mara beta armaan papa ne khaha bhi tha k aaj time pe jag jana

Kya zarurat thi alarm band karke phir se sone ki.

Suddenly the door opens and enters aditi malik.

Ad: so u finally waked up huh…

A: sorry mom wo main late ho gaya.

Ad: no beta you r nt late wo actually tum time pe jaag jao is liye main ne time forward kar diya tha tumhari alarm clock main

Now don't worry u have plenty of time go get ready we will be leaving for your collage in 2 hours ok…

A: ookk mom (hugging her like a kid) .

He was about to go to his wardrobe to take out his cloths to get ready but suddenly he remembers that he is forgetting something he immediately walked towards the opposite room.

A: aru becha gud morning (placing him in his lap nd planting a kiss on his cheek).

Aru: gud morning bro!!(kissing him back)

A: so my lil'll bro u know aaj bhai collage main admission lene jar aha hai

Aru: sach bhai matlab from now onwards u r going to be big boy.

A: what?? Who told you that(with confused looks)

Aru: riddi bst frnd ne kaha k jab main collage main jau ga tab main big boy ban jauga matlab aap bhi big boy ban gaye na.

A: I thing your riddi is right!! Now got to go other wise I'll b late.

Aru: ok u go nahi to pa will scold u na!! nd all the bst bhai!!!

After some time they left 4 collage drooping aru to his school.

"shayad fir se milne ki takdir mil jaye, life ka sabse haseen wo pal mil jaya,

Chal fir se bithe  class ki us bench par, shayad phir wo school k masti bhare din wasp mill jaye"

That's all 4 now guys tell me how was it waiting for your comments.

I want to tell you all that this ff is not going to be tooo long but at the same time I can't say how short its going to be.

Forgive me for mistakes…….

Megs.Radz thumbnail
Hello i am new here.
just came across your ff
please do pm me if possible
please update soon

love
meghana