real life of shaurya

simrankaur.19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Saurabh Pande

Actor Saurabh Pande of Shaurya Suhani is overwhelmed with the success of the second show in his career. After Jiya Jale, Shaurya Suhani is his second show on television. In a chit chat with TellyChakkar Saurabh talks of the show, his experiences post the show and his girl friend Soni.

"I have been working in this show for close to six months and it has been fantastic. If I were to sum it up in two words, it would be a hot hot experience!" says Saurabh with a naughty smile on his face. "Before the monsoon started, we had to finish our outdoors and it meant shooting in the hot sun. Needless to say it was not a very pleasant experience. I got tanned completely and people who knew me from before started asking me about what happened and whether I had got a tan intentionally!" explains the actor.

In fact, recently Saurabh's parents had come to watch the shooting of a particular episode and were surprised to see the kind of hard work everyone puts in to make the daily soap happen. "We were shooting a particular scene where I needed to be in the river. The Chena creek had been chosen as the location and when we started shooting it was not raining. But somewhere in between, it started pouring heavily. And since I needed to shoot standing in the river, water had reached my chest level and it was becoming more and more difficult. My parents were scared, shocked and at the same time happy that I was putting in so much of hard work," says Saurabh, who feels this show is an adventure for him.

Is he happy with the way his track is progressing? "From a purely professional angle, this show also had its share of ups and downs. But I guess that is natural for all dailies. The current track is getting into a scenario where Shaurya and Simha (Vineet Kumar) will have supernatural powers and things will become more interesting," says the actor who is not ready to divulge further details.

Saurabh had recently been to Essel World (a water theme park in suburban Mumbai) where he had a unique experience with his fans. "I met a group of kids who were quite scared to see me. I was a bit shocked, because I had heard that kids love this show. Later on I realised that they were scared and shy on how to approach me for an autograph," explains the actor who is on cloud nine with all the attention he is getting.

On the personal front Saurabh is dating his acting school mate Soni Barring. "Born and brought up in Canada, Soni is hosting a show on Lemon channel called Bollywood Bakwas. Everything I have done in my life has been with complete dedication and my affair with her is no exception. We will get married in due course. Keep waiting till you hear from me."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simrankaur.19 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ur welcome dear.........
simrankaur.19 thumbnail