Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: serendipityusa

lolz.......man......no wonder why we are so pissed........this is the only show that we watch and when they ruin it like this........it makes us go crazy...........my hubby feels that i spend too much time thinking ant naitik and Aks.....I live in the states......i usually watch yeh rishta at my work place!! on my laptop as soon as it gets uploaded on you tube..........when my hubby and i get back from work...i watch it again on tv.....the first thing that he will ask me is ' so how is naitik and aks doing today'...are they behaving well...lolz..???...🀣

dun ask about my condition yaar..yest. my parents had come over n there was dinner at my sister's place..my hubby couldn't wait till 10 n i was in such an off mood ke i missed yrkkh (i refused to watch it at her place ) i was sitting there with tht same expression of naitik (i get into tht mood easily) and all hell broke lose..i had a big fight with my hubby over small small things...tht happens with me...then i realized tht  kahi mera naitik naaraz ho gaya toh meri shadi toh gayi..pehle apni shadi bacha loon...then i'll think of naksh...πŸ˜† this show is driving me insane....abhi someone asked me do you like yrkkh? n i replied "no" ..this is not liking..this is "junoon"
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They look awesome.... and he looks kinda normal... he is smiling.. i hope that RR does not butt in!!!!!!!
Edited by adco - 14 years ago
mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the pics......they are looking awesome......
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
charu, i think i have a "junoon" for yrkkh too.

i think my issue is that i am not used to watching indian serials, and i get easily frustrated at how slow the track is and how silly some things are shown.

Originally posted by: desertrose21

charu, i think i have a "junoon" for yrkkh too.

i think my issue is that i am not used to watching indian serials, and i get easily frustrated at how slow the track is and how silly some things are shown.

i easily get hooked to any serial provided it's romantic..i am a die hard romantic ..i love to dream....but when it starts getting dull, i  quit easily....but it's different with yrkkh yaar.....i dun wanna let it go...it has become a part of my daily routine..like breakfast lunch and dinner..i can't live without it πŸ˜†
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

i easily get hooked to any serial provided it's romantic..i am a die hard romantic ..i love to dream....but when it starts getting dull, i  quit easily....but it's different with yrkkh yaar.....i dun wanna let it go...it has become a part of my daily routine..like breakfast lunch and dinner..i can't live without it πŸ˜†

seriously yaar, same here. i have become extremely attached to it--in an unhealthy way. i have also grown to like hina and karan a lot. i wanna meet them someday and have a chat with them over chai πŸ˜†

but its dreadful when i think about the day this show will end. what am i gonna do then?! 😭

oh also, this show makes me want to get married 😳 i know marriage is not all lovey dovey or a bed of roses, but in this show, its shown in such a rich and beautiful way...its amazing. now if prince charming can just hurry up and come along, we could speed up the process πŸ˜‰
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

<br><br>yaar i am from the states too..and we are some hardcore fans!!! 🀣<br>i have a dreadful 8am class everyday and the only motivation to help me sit through it is to watch YRKKH afterwards. 😳<br>

so m not da only one who is sooooo CRAZY 4 yrkkh......truely we are obssessed wid it....i dont tend to miss a single repeat episode of it..infact till 2 am i watch da repeat, n den b4 goin 4 my examz i used to watch at 9:30 am n den go 4 my examz....
we are surely being crazy.....
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

dun ask about my condition yaar..yest. my parents had come over n there was dinner at my sister's place..my hubby couldn't wait till 10 n i was in such an off mood ke i missed yrkkh (i refused to watch it at her place ) i was sitting there with tht same expression of naitik (i get into tht mood easily) and all hell broke lose..i had a big fight with my hubby over small small things...tht happens with me...then i realized tht kahi mera naitik naaraz ho gaya toh meri shadi toh gayi..pehle apni shadi bacha loon...then i'll think of naksh...πŸ˜†this show is driving me insane....abhi someone asked me do you like yrkkh? n i replied "no" ..this is not liking..this is "junoon"

seriously, yeh show ke wajah se hamare sab nate rishte toot rahe hai....wenever my sis cums home i refuse to talk to her between dat slot....n ghar mein achcha khaasa jhamela ho jaata hai....everybody says dat coz of Naitik n Akshara i dont care anybody.....even wen i went 4 a tour dis summer, at my sis place in pune everybody used to go out except me....i had to plan a ill health so dat i can stay at home n watch....hotels room mein i started searching 4 tv......har roz ghar par mummy ke sang ek jhagda ko rakha hua hai......
mere naam ke aage, pagal, diwani..pata nahi kya kya naam jud gaya hai.....
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pics

its really awesome

Even I wish naitik needs to get back his smile.
its high time
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great pic. Hope RR does not come butting in wanting to take a photo and irritating Naitik again. I feel like hitting Naitik on the head so that he comes to his senses.