Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Which was the most heart breaking scene for you in yrkkh of any generation??

For me it was of nairas death, the way kartik was broken, and was crying for naira broke my heart( this was mohsins bestest performance). Kairas scene just before her death made me cry buckets . I was affected by this scene for like 2 days as in I was depresses. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Naira’s death was a joke even my mother was laughing at how ridiculous it was esp when Ghost Naira kept meeting Kartik we literally lost it. Never liked Naira so had no dukh when she died. Do feel sorry for her as her so called loved once immediately moved on with her doppelgänger Sirat. Truly a travesty.

Anyways most heartbreaking scene in this show was Akshara’s death and Gayatri’s death. Never fails to make me emotional when I rewatch it. The show doomed post their deaths.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

DT NOTE:

This is a topic that invites comparisons across generations of the show.

TM and members are being reminded that although we will allow the topic in good faith - since the TM has only referenced Gen 2 in their opening post - any and all references of Gen 3 characters and plotlines are still not allowed and such posts, if found, will be removed. 

Restrict all discussions to only Gens 1,2 & 4 please!

- YRKKH DT

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago
Peepa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhikam3

For me it was of nairas death, the way kartik was broken, and was crying for naira broke my heart( this was mohsins bestest performance). Kairas scene just before her death made me cry buckets . I was affected by this scene for like 2 days as in I was depresses. 

Jb jb abhirA bolti h Pappa 🥺 nd shehzada ka show chhod kr jana uska last scene 😭

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhikam3

I kind of agree with the opinion that Naira’s death was executed in a very ridiculous manner but the aftermath of how Karthik was completely broken did make me also sad. They always shown Karthik and Naira has a strong bond. Even when Karthik was made very toxic and unbearable, Mohsin’s scenes when he was upset over Naira’s demise or her not being with him in the multiple separation tracks have been very grief inducing