Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
It looks like he's smiling but I don't know... I guess we'll just have to wait and watch
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

you know, i am glad he is atleast LOOKING at her!!

i was half expecting a sindoor scene with naitik lost in his thoughts about RR and staring into space/looking at anything but akshara.

so this is definitely a GREAT sign!!

yipppeeee first the paan rasm and now this! i am happy

yeah lolz... they should have invited the 'pen wala'  from her college and alok too at their wedding....imagine the horror.....🤪
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
yes i agree it had to tell if its genuine or not......but i PRAY it is........
desertrose21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipityusa

lolz.......man......no wonder why we are so pissed........this is the only show that we watch and when they ruin it like this........it makes us go crazy...........my hubby feels that i spend too much time thinking ant naitik and Aks.....I live in the states......i usually watch yeh rishta at my work place!! on my laptop as soon as it gets uploaded on you tube..........when my hubby and i get back from work...i watch it again on tv.....the first thing that he will ask me is ' so how is naitik and aks doing today'...are they behaving well...lolz..???...🤣

yaar i am from the states too..and we are some hardcore fans!!! 🤣
i have a dreadful 8am class everyday and the only motivation to help me sit through it is to watch YRKKH afterwards. 😳
indian_chick thumbnail
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!deyyy loookkkkkk deaddddd gorgeousss!!!!nn i reaalliii hoppeee hiss smilee izz forr reall!!!nnn faannnnxxx sooo muchhh4 dee articlee...reaalliii lovv dahh picc!!
mitzi11 thumbnail
thank a lot for the pic GOD BLESS YOU
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for posting the pic.naitik is angry wid akshara and they will not get a chance to talk during the wedding so it is highly unlikely that his mood wud change
teapink thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is smiling yar
aur srf rituraj hat jaye tou sab set hai he was smilin but rituraj oh my god hez getting evil lolz

Originally posted by: desertrose21

you know, i am glad he is atleast LOOKING at her!!

i was half expecting a sindoor scene with naitik lost in his thoughts about RR and staring into space/looking at anything but akshara.

so this is definitely a GREAT sign!!

yipppeeee first the paan rasm and now this! i am happy

obviously he'll have to luk at her while putting sindoor..kahi panditji ko sindoor laga diya toh?

lovely pic yaar..i can't wait to watch this scene..this is gonna be my favorite moment of yrkkh..i'd always dreamt of it..

Originally posted by: serendipityusa

yeah lolz... they should have invited the 'pen wala'  from her college and alok too at their wedding....imagine the horror.....🤪

Lets invite Hritik Roshan also 😆😆 naitik will be  poor guy...i feel so bad for him..he needs help....but u know, his wife is not THAT beautiful so he must get over these thoughts tht every boy is dying to catch a glimpse.....luk at Rakhi ! she selected 5 prospective grooms and she's flirting with all at the same time..but the boys didn't mind did they? I think Naitik missed her swayamvar bec. of his own wedding but he must catch the repeat episodes..he'll surely learn a few things frm her..

i hope he doesn't become another "vasu " ( bidai) .....i'm fed up of her doubting Sadhna and feeling sorry later....is this trust or what?