Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao!

Shweta hits on Marc Robinson

Posted: 14 years ago

Shweta is creating quite a buzz on the sets of Iss Jungle Se Mujhe

Marc, Anaida and Shweta in a still from Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao More Pics

Bachao.

First, it was the ample display of her bosoms while performing a task (with full knowledge of the cameras surrounding her). And now it's her growing proximity to Marc Robinson. Or so says TV actor Akashdeep Sehgal.

When Marc returned after completing a task successfully, Shweta just couldn't keep her hands off him. Later, Akashdeep even commented, "The way she jumped to hug Marc, it was clear what her intentions were. She is doing all this to become hot property on the show. By creating a love angle, she'll be able to stick around for longer." But Marc remained unaffected and laughed it off.

And that's not all. Shweta even accused the media of interfering in her personal life and generally making life difficult. She says, "When I filed an FIR against my husband, the media following me everywhere for bytes. But I didn't budge and went underground for more than a month." Now that's the price that comes with being a celebrity... but we guess, Shweta has learnt how she can play the game to her advantage!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrernaInspires thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the information

what actually happened with her and raja? i dont know .. can someone please tell me
mariaam thumbnail
whats wrong with media... y r they so against shweta?? we all saw wht happened...!! get a life ppl...
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PrernaInspires

thanks for the information

what actually happened with her and raja? i dont know .. can someone please tell me

raja beat shweta badly n she's laudge a complaint against him n after that she take's decision 2 give him divorce///😊

thanks for the article..
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wat nonsense... so wat if she has good bosoms!! she's hot..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
RajπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tell me kabhi bhi aisa hua ke u posted abt ST and didnt say that "she's hot"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dont rememberπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And that ques abt Raja n Shweta -- They had some personal probs.. just today have got a magazine of this month.. Gr8.. when she was asked whether the torture included physical torture or not, Shweta said she doesnt wanna answer, but torture in all forms..

That's it.. They didnt have understandlings.. what can be done! Anyways, media is and will be after her, specially after how she criticized.. but she was right!πŸ‘πŸΌ
saher_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rajveer-

wat nonsense... so wat if she has good bosoms!! she's hot..

well whts this bosoms?πŸ˜•
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
bosoms.. means.. friends.. close buddies..πŸ˜‰
saher_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

bosoms.. means.. friends.. close buddies..πŸ˜‰

oh thanks dear😳
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Guddi.. that's not wat Bosoms mean.. it means the woman's upper private parts.. Donno whether im allowed to use it here on IF..