Crazy-Madness:A Riot:Always KaSh Heaven #191 - Pg1 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
@Ramshu: So do I! Eughhh some EGOtional fool man... why can't he just bring KaSh back and all his problems would end for good... If he returns KaSh to us, we promise to return his TRPs to him... but noooo... who will listen to US!? 😔

Our Sid... sidiscool wala na... Yeah not seen him around the forum for a long time... 😆 Not too sure about him getting married though.
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mari1986

I agree with whatever you said Ramsha!.. The emotions was FULL swing when it got announced and all these articles!.. I also found it so hard to think who do i believe?? But then I just could NEVER hate Shona... and knew something was not right. LUCKILY.. we had awesome support with us loyal kashians.. and we got through that bad phase when it blew up.

And now its just about memories.. and believing they will come back... and KaSh memories have just lived on.

Same here....

When i read the TB about her remember the first one...I was so shocked and like i had thought over it like more a half hour and then at end it was I DON'T BELIEVE them...
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
UFFFFFFFF!! I don't wanna talk about that Siddharth CV.. He makes my blood boil!.😡 The worst producer ever... end of really.
star_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsha247

Mariam maybe she already knows and is waiting? lol

Imagine if she is reading us right now, OMG but i would be more then happy if she is lol! It would feel nice:)

Sonu arrggg i hate that Sid aka SIDHARTH!

Now this reminds me, i miss our Sid:( He is nowhere, did he got married lol?

Don't imagine....becoz she must be sleeping...It's early morning...

Aww that's remind me too of him..I miss him so much....😆 Ramsha what thought...nope yaar...

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amna there were times i was mad at her and we all were, i mean we have rights to be mad as a fan but we never really hated her even though some of us may have said that once because of her not coming back, i am just happy we tried and even though she is not back, she will always be remembered! Even by her not so fans!

Wooh your first line of hating Shona freaked me out, aww what will we do without you🤗 Now its impossible to even have you go away!

Ofcourse we have a right to be angry over the fact tht she was leaving............i was VERY angry. I mean AR had become a part of our daily lives....i couldn't have imagined my day widout seeing a cute scene btw them. But it happened...............on MY BIRTHDAY which makes it even worse for me😭

Oh i am NEVER leaving this place.........NEVER IN BILLION YEARS. M gonna be here, taunting u all for the rest of my life🤗
Congrats to all my KaShian family!!!!!
star_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mari1986

UFFFFFFFF!! I don't wanna talk about that Siddharth CV.. He makes my blood boil!.😡 The worst producer ever... end of really.

If i will be forgiven for a murder then he must the person who I want to kill....

Ok don't talk about him...otherwise we will getting warning...
Okiez guys... I better be off now... Getting KaSh sauce wala laal notification that my lappy will die cause it's battery is dying 😆..

Take care... See yous all laterrrr 🤗

Keep KaShing. 😛
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mariam maybe she already knows and is waiting? lol

Imagine if she is reading us right now, OMG but i would be more then happy if she is lol! It would feel nice:)

Sonu arrggg i hate that Sid aka SIDHARTH!

Now this reminds me, i miss our Sid:( He is nowhere, did he got married lol?

I'll pm her abt this heaven as an anonymous member lol.....

M missing sid too......he was my FIRST friend in heaven, along wid maham😳

@aniqa: make sigs of the new years scene. Maham is posting the scenes....
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: amna malik

Ofcourse we have a right to be angry over the fact tht she was leaving............i was VERY angry. I mean AR had become a part of our daily lives....i couldn't have imagined my day widout seeing a cute scene btw them. But it happened...............on MY BIRTHDAY which makes it even worse for me😭

Oh i am NEVER leaving this place.........NEVER IN BILLION YEARS. M gonna be here, taunting u all for the rest of my life🤗

On your bday???????? God!!... Yeah.. ofcourse.. coz we lived with our AR KaSh we had a right to be angry..  But obviously the love always overpowered and became loyalty.. which I am proud of.😳