Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: star_fan

Don't tell me becoz of me saying this you get this.....
I am a great fan of her since 'Krishna Arjun' times....And then i had a old serial of her too in which she had played abnormal character and as well as her Saathiya...

I am fan of her before I had became a fan of Karan...But now I love Karan.

Hawww OK..

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amna your last one was basically mixing music into a scene and you used effects nicely on it so you must be handy so no wonder your first proper mix came out too good!

I remember my first mix, it was pathetic but KaSh saved it lol

star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mari1986

I bumped into Fary in Sonam forum coz my friend made it and runs it... and she recognised me and I said to her I am still a KaSh fanatic.. and she said she now hates KaSh... LOL.. ok... BUT.. I hope she still comes. As I know she was a DIEHARD KaShian till Shilpa left.

She was a diehard KaShian till september and so on....I am sure she will come....She still love them....No can hate or stop loving  KaSh once the person already start loving them...
Edited by star_fan - 14 years ago
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
My first mix was RUBBISH as well! So Amna.. this wasn't your first mix? lol
star_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsha247

Mariam lol yeah she is a big Sonam fan and ONCE was a diehard KaShian!

Maham lol maybe, are you being a detective?

Nope I am not a detective....Someone give me hint over this matter.
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramsha247

Dhara well she has moved on and i am not against her but i did not get her reasons though

It was all those Shilpa's articles i guess that made her bitter like how she did not want to come back and her being pricey and all and i don't know

But she still has KaShness inside her i am sure, it just needs to come out and hopefully KaSh brings it out again!

OMG the same thing happened to me. I was SO close to hate shilpa cause of tht TB article tht was posted right after her exit.  I think i even cried cause of it..i really didn't want to dislike her. But then i came to heaven and all my doubts got cleared.. M so glad i didn't go the wrong way abt the article.........
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maham who?

Amna she was with us until 100 Heavens even after Shilpa left but then she just out of nowhere started disliking KaSh and so on!
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
The heaven can save everyone Amna.. LOOOOL Fary will be saved once she comes back here.. She will be shocked when she hears of interview.. LOL.
All PAST heaven members will..
star_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mari1986

What do you think is the story? I'm curious.. TELL TELL bolo!😆

I will PM....You are part of it...😉
Haha... check you all out being detectives 🤣

I am sure she has her reasons for hating KaSh just like we have a billion and one reasons for loving them. ... Looks like Sid with a Tid's tactics worked (making people hate Shilpa by spreading false articles and stuff).  

Anywhoooo... My battery is on 30%... I'm off when it goes on 15% 😆

Btw someone want to request any KaSh siggies... I'm running out of pictures, texts and ideas 😆