Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Mari1986

My reaction!!πŸ˜† Haiiiii!!!!! πŸ€ͺ I watched another jodi's confession recently although I liked them.. (won't name) and SERIOUSLY NONE has ever come close to the PASSIONNATE Confession KaSh did!!... EVER!! 

I know wht jodi ur talking abt (won't name)....i've not seen the confession but saw some sigs around. I look at people carrying sigs like those and i want KaSh even more badly.....

KaSh has set a standard through tht confession.....its on a totally different level...a leven NO ONE can reach

I do and then I don't!πŸ˜† Since Summer hol started!!! I have been here every day!!!!! Especially since KaSh have just completely just taken me right now!!..LOOL!!πŸ€ͺ  I have to make the most of it though.. coz once September hits.. will be busy again... lol

Yeah your right!!!!!!πŸ‘
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mariam i know what confession you talking about, haww the hyperness on KaSh one was just something else!

Maham she lives in Canada and it is night here so yeah lol, she is awake i guess
amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyph_angad

I'm doing great how about you? I always see you on the KaSh forum😊 do you ever take a break???

yeah she takes a 5 min break to eat every now and then...........the rest of the time she's here. She even sleeps here. U see tht bed on the corner...its hersπŸ˜†
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: amna malik

I know wht jodi ur talking abt (won't name)....i've not seen the confession but saw some sigs around. I look at people carrying sigs like those and i want KaSh even more badly.....

KaSh has set a standard through that confession.....its on a totally different level...a level NO ONE can reach

You said it all there!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
Amna I love your display avis can you please remind me what epi it's from???
MariQuestFilms thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

yeah she takes a 5 min break to eat every now and then...........the rest of the time she's here. She even sleeps here. U see tht bed on the corner...its hersπŸ˜†

CHUPP!!!!!!!! Don't tell her that!! She thinks I am mad already!..πŸ˜†πŸ€£
amna malik thumbnail
KaSh Confession gave me goosebumps all over...Fortunately, i was watching dmg ALONE tht dayπŸ€ͺ

U know b4 the scene a break came and the 'coming up' showed her saying i hate u to armaan. i knew a confession was coming right when i saw tht..............and WHAT A CONFESSION THT WAS😍
MariQuestFilms thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsha247

Mariam i know what confession you talking about, haww the hyperness on KaSh one was just something else!

Yeah you get what I mean..I like that other Jodi as well.. But KaSh are just something else as u know!

CHUPP!!!!!!!! Don't tell her that!! She thinks I am mad already!..πŸ˜†πŸ€£

No I don't think your mad at all I think your a very good KaShian and it tells me How much you Love KaSh which makes me feel really good!!!