17th july ! Wat an episode!!

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
My head is still spinning!😆!

Oh man!! wat questions they were asking and watt ype of man he was??😲

This is certainly not a family show!! very contreversial questions and tht man answered all the embarrasing questions whose answers were much more embarrassing!!!

and then he ends up winning nothing!!
i think theer shud b sum amount fixed for teh ppl who answeres several set of questions!! i felt it was a bit unfair tht he won nothing after giving such a controversial episdoe

Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goodkashish thumbnail
he didnt win but he knew the rules of the show...so he was mature enough to take a decision whetver to participate in the show or not......but i think that man had gutts to say it in front of people
Davide thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a man he has guts to speak truth.....gr8
Cici09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omggggggggg watching it now. unbelievable what people hide....having sex with a relative....omggggggggggggggg
Cici09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

My head is still spinning!😆!

Oh man!! wat questions they were asking and watt ype of man he was??😲

This is certainly not a family show!! very contreversial questions and tht man answered all the embarrasing questions whose answers were much more embarrassing!!!

and then he ends up winning nothing!!
i think theer shud b sum amount fixed for teh ppl who answeres several set of questions!! i felt it was a bit unfair tht he won nothing after giving such a controversial episdoe

same here....sitting here in disbelief seeing this. poor man. omgggggggggggggggggg he needs to the money so badly. gosh😲
Bugger thumbnail
@orms - 😆😆😆 a very gud question!! it seems he had s** with every woman who came his way !!!

@good kashish - i agree its participants choice whetehr to go on wit the show or not. moreover they know he questions before hand only!! so its solely their choice!! yaa u need lots of guts to admit wat he admitetd............still i was feeling alll eeeewwww after watching the show!!

@davide - the whole show is bout guts and money !! 

@cici09 - tht was the biggest shock .....having s** wit a relative ......but i guess in muslims , marriage is allowed wit cuzins n relatives ...so they dun see each otehr as bro n sis anyway!!  
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Didn't really like that person
He needed moment of fame than money I guess
Am I loosing my belief on this show??😕
Almost every question had s** involved in it
Mannn my neighbor was asking her husband to put off the show
Edited by ranjitha - 14 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i quite did not like todays epi too many ques rel to s**
Bugger thumbnail
@ranjitha-  well i never ever blived tht ppl will cum here to face the truth cuz they want to b truthful and face teh world!! i alwayz knew iff ppl r reay to divulge their darkest secrets of life in front pf everyone then obviously there has to b sum selfish reason and tht is fame n money!!
if a person wants to face the truth they will face it in front of their family or to sumone they r answerable to not in public!!

@jyoti - i swear ....after sumtime i was like plzz ask sumthing else ...he slept with every damn woman u name we know tht now
so now plzz cum to sum otehr questions!!
Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
day2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

i quite did not like todays epi too many ques rel to s**

dear..the man answering was doing nothing except s**..so obviously the uestions will b related to that....usneu uskey alawa kuch kiya hinai...3 wives, a girlfrend..yet waiting for his dream girl, having sex with a relative, sex with a prosti, sex with agirl younger than his daughter..yak...disgusting...