Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*sowmya* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Didnt liked the man

what has he done in his wholelife?..gosh thats too much..sex is necessary but there's a limit for it and he crossed all the limits..oops what was he?..didn't spared even a single woman..he even had it with a girl who is younger in age than his own daughter 😲

noteven a single question was asked apart from 🤬..well he didnt did anything worth mentioning in his life so naturally questions would be of tis only..actually he didnt get fursat from this so he didnt paid much attention to other things in life 😆..gosh he sucks 🤢

btw i wonder what made those women to 🤬 with this man.they r also equally responsible
Edited by *sowmya* - 14 years ago
goodkashish thumbnail

Originally posted by: *sowmya*

Didnt liked the man

what has he done in his wholelife?..gosh thats too much..sex is necessary but there's a limit for it and he crossed all the limits..oops what was he?..didn't spared even a single woman..he even had it with a girl who is younger in age than his own daughter 😲

noteven a single question was asked apart from 🤬..well he didnt did anything worth mentioning in his life so naturally questions would be of tis only..actually he didnt get fursat from this so he didnt paid much attention to other things in life 😆..gosh he sucks 🤢

btw i wonder what made those women to 🤬 with this man.they r also equally responsible

i agree with you....i mean come on there should be limit...but this budha was too much.....at age 64, he is having GF and i dont want say more....he was too much.....i think 🤬 is oxygen to that budha....he cant survie without 🤬......i dont know how many more gonna come into his life.....but u know what i m glad this came out...bcoz there are millions more people are gonna like him......but i love the way the atmosphere was set to a serious level.....raj did a fab job as a host maintaing that comfort level...
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@yukipatel-  i bet ..i wonder these ppl hav such shallow lives yaar!! these type of ppl r actually very useless who actually has done nothing in life except his own pleasures!! wat a disgust!!

@sowmya - i swear yaar ...i mean i guess he slept wit every woman tht came his way!! buddha .....ek pair kabra mein or dusra kele ke chilke par even then he is like i m waituing for my dream girl!! ufff!!
wat a waste of life!!
*sowmya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: goodkashish

i agree with you....i mean come on there should be limit...but this budha was too much.....at age 64, he is having GF and i dont want say more....he was too much.....i think 🤬 is oxygen to that budha....he cant survie without 🤬......i dont know how many more gonna come into his life.....but u know what i m glad this came out...bcoz there are millions more people are gonna like him......but i love the way the atmosphere was set to a serious level.....raj did a fab job as a host maintaing that comfort level...

seriously he is sick, disgusting..ek had tak sab achha hota hai but "too much of cook spoils the broth"..he just annoyed me..& still he says he has no regrets for what he did in his life, he is proud of himself blah blah blah urgh 😡 ðŸ˜¡...now i donno with how many more he is gonna sleep 😡 ðŸ¤¢  ðŸ˜†

aur haan raj - he himself was uncomfortable n shocked to come across such a man in his life ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Edited by *sowmya* - 14 years ago
*sowmya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

@sowmya - i swear yaar ...i mean i guess he slept wit every woman tht came his way!! buddha .....ek pair kabra mein or dusra kele ke chilke par even then he is like i m waituing for my dream girl!! ufff!!
wat a waste of life!!

yeah this was even worse when he said he is still in search of his dreamgirl 🤢 ðŸ˜†..i felt ashamed of his q's n a's but he was very cool..not at all guilty 🤢..chehra to aisa tha jaise he did some brave act/thing in his life
goodkashish thumbnail

Originally posted by: *sowmya*

yeah this was even worse when he said he is still in search of his dreamgirl 🤢 ðŸ˜†..i felt ashamed of his q's n a's but he was very cool..not at all guilty 🤢..chehra to aisa tha jaise he did some brave act/thing in his life

omg....you guys are making me laugh so much....its so good....i agree with both of u....budha dada banke ki umar ka hai aur baat jawani ki kar raha hai....i felt so bad for Raj and his daughter......poor both......the thing made me laugh was that...raj said he is still looking good...i mean from which angle they are talking about...raj bhi soch raha hoga ki yeh budha to hum jwan se bhi aage nikla
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it was a horrible episode...eww...
the embarassing moment was my dad juz entered the room when he was asked abt his relation wid a girl younger to her daughter..n i wz so embarassed tht i had to leave d room..God...it was terrible!

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The show is definitely not meant for younger audience.

And the person who was on the hot seat was a total shocker.

3 marriages
Illegitimate child
One live in gf
One separated wife
One night stands
You name it he has done it.

It was a little unexpected coming from a " Person" like him.

Indian society sure has skeletons in the cupboard...and have the audacity to go around mud slinging the WEST.
[B][/B]
Death_Note thumbnail
Wow. he had 3 wives??lol......i didnt like that person either,
i kinda dont really like this show either
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That man is totally disgusting.I don't think he has done anything other than doing the deed.God I can't believe he has done all those things.