Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
@dream - i agree wit u ....the show gets embarrassing sumtimes ...the has gud potential but i guess they shud work on the type of questions they r asking!!

@dimdim - u r so rite ....!!! seeing yusuf husaain i realised tht how much ever we say we indians r family ppl ...we r sanskaris etc but see this buddha ....today india is quite liberal in their thoughts but 30-40 yrs ago it wasnt but still this buddha has managed to do everything most ppl dun do it in todayz life too ........so even i realised tht there r so many things going on in india also bout which .....we r not aware of!!!

@rajeevthebest -  me neitehr , afetr the show i was in shock for sum time!😆
i was watching this epi with my two younger bros aged 12 and 10 . embarrassing! he was asking me the meaning of prostitude! i couldnt even answer him mann.
Death_Note thumbnail
@bugger

I think the game should have a catoragary, like family, friends, life and then they would pick a ssection
Edited by Death_Note - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Death_Note

@bugger

I think the game should have a catoragary, like family, friends, life and then they would pick a ssection

hey thts quite a gud idea .....they can give them the options of family , career , frends and some otehr different aspects of life or teh stages cud hav been divided in tht way!!