Sach Ka Saamna 15th July Written update..

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Sach Ka Saamna 15th July Written update – The First Episode… Here it goes…
The voice in the background keeps saying things like kii aaj India rubaru hoga to the questions & their replies & Sach Ka Saamna karenge.. then they show Rajeev asking different qustions to differents contestants... then Rajeev enters wearing a grey coat, purple shirt & a light silver color tie...says something like aaj pehli baar karenge sach ka saamna...then Rajeev gives some introduction like if you think the game is easy then it is not,  then he calls the first participant Smita Mahatani(i hope i'am sapelling it right sorry if i'am not) then Rajeev goes holds the chair & she sits & Rajeev tells her he loves her saree, she is a teacher, a research associate & runs a  tiffin centre like thing.. Rajeev says you are a South Indian for which she says yes & Rajeev says married to a Sindhi iske liye bhii yes kehthi hai... then Rajeev goes onto explain the game rules to her..They are six stages 21  questions, & then Rajeev says that they have done a polygraph test on Smita then those clippings are shown... & Rajeev says kii out of the 50 questions asked during the polugraph test 21 will be asked.. then the six stages are 1 lakh, 5 lakhs, 10 lakhs, 25 lakhs , 50 lakhs & 1 crocre.. if they lie game is over.. the contestant can withdraw but before the question is asked...Rajeev then introduces her family her sister Seema, mother Mohini, husand Tony & devar have come.. & Rajeev says something like it is also your agnipareeksha..
The first stage has 6 questions- 1 - 6 questions 1 lakh ....
Rajeev talks to Smita about uska aur uski behen ka relation..
1Q Did you resent getting your sisters used books & things...
Reply: Yes... & the Test says it is True..
Then Smitha tells about how in childhood she used to get her sis's things & she used to cry & fight over those.. Rajeev then talks to Smitha's mom..
2Q Have you ever been without taking bath for more than a week..
then Rajeev talks to Tony.. & then Smitha goes onto explain how she could not take bath being young in some cold place sorry forgot the name, as the water used to be very chill..
Then Rajeev asks her that she is a teacher so education is very important to her.. & she says yes... then next question..
3Q Did you fail in your 12th because of your lazyness..
then Rajeev asks her why she was lazy..She says that when she was studying it she didn't know after all why she was studying chemistry & algebra... & Rajeev says something like everyone face that situation one time or the other..
Then Rajeev asks Smitha about her tiffin centers..she replies..& then he asks the next question...
4Q Have you ever sent staple food to your clients..
Reply: No... & the Test says it is True..       
then it is the first break of SKS...
(I missed the 5th & 6th question as the power was off) she replied till the 6 quiestions truthfully & had reached the first staqge of amount 1 lakh...
2nd Stage of the game- 7-11 questions 5 lakhs
7Q Will you be able to forgive your mom for not being their for you when you were pregnant with your second child..
Reply: No... & the Test says it is True..
then Rajeev talks to Smita's mom..then smitha goes onto explain her view..
8Q Do you think that your parents love your brothers children more than your children..
Then again Rajeev talks to Smita's mom..& Smita explains kii from childhood they felt kii their parents love their brother more, so the sane case with the children too..
9Q Do you believe that your saas gave you more love than your mother...
Reply: Yes...
Rajeev says that we will know the polygraph machine answer after the break....
2nd break..
After the break the same question & answer is repeated, with the polygraph machines answer..  
9Q Do you believe that your saas gave you more love than your mother...
Rajeev talks to her mom, she says it is good if her saas loves her more.. then Smita saya how her MIL took care of her when she had a very bad accident..
& then Rajeev says that she is 3 ques away from 5 lakhs..
10Q Do you live in the fear that your husband Tony will again become a alchoholic...
then Rajeev talks to both Smita & Tony & they tell how difficult it was for them..
11Q Have you ever thought of killing your husband..
then Smita says that during Tony's alchoholic days she used to pray kii if you can't cure him take him away as she could not see him suffer every minute..
Rajeev at every stage asks her is she wants to continue...
With the 11th questions Smita has won 5 lakhs amount..
Third stage-  4 ques- 12-15- 10 lakhs..
Rajeev talks about smita's kids...
12Q Are you in your marriage only for your kids...   
Reply: No...
Break...
Again the reply is shown of the 12Q & the polygraph machine says
the Test says it is True..
Tony smiles hearing this.. & then Rajeev talks to Tony saying kii Tony is a happy man today..
13Q Have you ever thought of cheating your husband...
Then Rajeev asks Smita about this so Smita says during Tony's alchoholic days she did feel like that for a instance but then it gave her the strength to fight & face the difficulty of life.. Rajeev asks Tony, he says she has told  me about it.. but it was just a thought..
14Q Will you ever sleep with a man apart from your husband, if your husband does not come to know about it....
Reply: No... & the Test says it is False..
& Smita is like all shocked.. She is like this is not true..
Rajeev tells her that it is not you or me who decide the truth but it is the polygraph machine which checks your BP, Heart rate & all other things.. it is not about your mann, this is what Rajeev says.. Because Smita has given a wrong answer she loses the game & money she has won uptil now..
then Rajeev tell her that she had the guts to tell the truth & that is commendable...
then Rajeev says we will meet one more contests...then tomorrow's episodes clipping are shown it is with 'Yusuf' (i think he is a tele actor).. then the show finishes...
During the show Rajeev interacts with the participants, & their family, makes them feel comfortable..Rajeev even stood by smita when during one of the questions she became teary.. & the polygraph machine answers that  is True or False were coming on the screen where the question was there..Rajeev was asking the questions in hindi.. & they were displayed on the screen there in english.. after each reply it used to say "Yeh Jawaab Sach  Hai/Sach Nahii Hai....
So this is the first written update of the first episode of Sach Ka Saamna.. Hope you liked it...

Surya..

Edited by sun_423 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much surya for this update
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Suri dear !
Thanx for the detailed update....
I-F is indeed a blessing for me right now....That I m not getting to see the show....! Warna I would have done an analysis on this too...
Ahh......My badluck...
But thanx a lot for the update...
And do include mainly what Rajeev was doing.....hehe.....Charming that he is.....Include his little quirks and jokes if any ....!!
Matlab so that I dont miss anything of the show....hehe!!

Luv,
Vandu

Bluefalls thumbnail
Great Update suriiiiiii.....Thanks for writing that in detail....😃...it will be more helpful to me when i will be in hostel😆
sinipillai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantaaaaaaaaaaastic update... yaar.👏👏👏....... keep it up
cute_samrah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for update....................rajeev once again rockzzzzzzzzz