Bhaskar Bharti

July 15th written: Bharti's new traits.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello guys!!! I hope you guys are having an awesome day! I liked today's episode. Bharti is feeling the emotions a girl feels.

TODAY's UPDATE

Bharti is pacing in her house waiting for Armaan's call. Armaan calls and says she won. Bharti gets happy and tells him to hold. He hangs up. Bharti dances and notices her picture which has turned back to full Bhaskar. She is extrememly happy. She goes to talk to Armaan but he already hung up.

Raichura calls Gyaan names in the car. (idiot, stupid,ulloo) Raichura asks who did he tell about this. he says no one except Vinita and Vinita promised to keep it a secret. Raichura calls him stupid saying telling a woman a secret is like telling the whole world. Raichura's wife calls asking for his pin and he gives it to her.

Amarjeet arrives at the office and asks Jenny where is maharani Bharti. He also talks about the the current news, cricket, govt and katrina kaif are all the same. Will something unthinkable ever happen. He is about to go to his cabin when he bumps into narayan and he drops the tea glasses which shatter on the floor. Amarjeet gets angry saying it is bad luck to break glass on tuesday between 11-12. (lolol!)

Bharti shows Payal the picture and they dance from happiness. Bharti and Payal go to the mall. Payal tells Bharti about her body hair and how they have a waxing appointment. Bharti says no it hurts she doesn't need it. Payal says the pain you are talking about Bhaskar, women go through 1000 of pains like that everyday. She remember KK saying the same line. Payal says men don't feel pain remember Bharti says you are right.

In the office Gyaan gets mad at Vinita. He says how you tell my secret. Someone is right telling a woman a secret is like telling the whole world. He goes on saying don't forget even today I am the chief associate editor and I can....Vinita slaps him. Gyaan pouts and says can't fire you, that's what I was going to say. Vinita tells him she is his friend why would she tell his secret to bharti? They figure out maybe it was just Armaan. he went to the club and saw him. And he told Bharti.

Bharti sees Gyaan and tells him to get ready. Also have his resignation letter ready. Amarjeet is going to kill him when he finds out the game raichura and him were playing behind his back. Bharti comes to thank Armaan. Armaan says so it wasn't for MU. It was for your revenge. just like bhaskar who wouldn't stop at anything to take the enemy down. Bharti says right happily, but I also know how to thank my friends. Thanks. Armaan says her sorrys and thank yous are matlabi. Armaan goes away and Bharti is sad.

Sunny is walking around giving orders about his clothes. Pushpak comes to him for advice. Pushpak puts his arm around him. Sunny gets happy, Pushpak stops and says ok pretend you like someone but they don't like you. What do you do? Sunny gets mad and says mind your own business. Pushpak goes back to chatting with Sonali. He calls her sweet and Sonali gets really happy. She spins on her chair. Pushkar gets happy seeing this. He spins too ( I LOVE THESE TWO!!!!)

Gyaan says sorry to Amarjeet, he was just trying to help the company. Amarjeet says stealing chief editor's ideas and then showing it to competitors is not helping the company. He fires him. As he is about to leave. Bharti stops him and tells Amarjeet to let it go, he is sorry. Amarjeet listens to her. Armaan watches this. Amarjeet says now he is wondering if she is Bhaskar's sister. Bhaskar would never let an enemy go. But then again she is a woman and woman tend to melt. She says she doesn't know about melting but when you are truly sorry and someone doesn't accept it hurts a lot. Tear comes out of her eye. (awwwwwwwwww)

Payal and Bharti are in a parlor. Bharti checks out a girl who is happy to meet peppy payal. Bharti looks around at all the girls and says they should come here more often then a woman scream from waxing pain. Bharti tries to run and Payal stops her. She says there is so much shortage of hair in this world, they should let it grow. Payal should do the same. Bharti gets a call. It's Bhaskar's mom. She gets happy and says ma how are you, I haven't talked to you for so many days. Her mom is confused and says wrong number. Bharti gets sad and says no maa you have the number right. She cries.

precap: Bhaskar and KK are talking about next step.

Feel free to hit the " LIKE " button.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Very welll written thank you so much...

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Very nicely written update thanks so much..
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks soo much for the coolest update...

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great episode thanks for the awosme update.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx a lot 4 the update.......
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Was there any word of the day.
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update! Loved today's episode! It was SO nice to see the Bharti side of Bhasker come out today - she experienced the idea of pain/hurt/tears....the part where Bhasker's mother calls was so sad =(
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank You Fatima!!! Was it an hours episode??? I havent seen it yet...just thought it was because Nipum uploaded the vids and there 6 parts..lol..ANYWAYS!!! WOW...seemed really good !!! Thanks so much!!!!
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx..aww..poor bharti..she cried twice..love her..