LNMDJ Written Update 13th July 2009

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

At the stable Prithvi is looking at Damini.The guy says no one knows horse better than Damini Maa'mPrithvi says do you ay this or your Damini Maam.The guy walks over to Damini and tells her the guy is here.She mistakes him for a bodyguard.She says he made muscles and thinks he can gurad me lest see how much he can gurad himself and she tells him tolet Tofaan out. A guy walks over to Prithvi and says Damini has calle dhim.He walks over to her and they look at each other.

Damini says you are here for a job
Prithvi says yes a very speacial job.
She says you think you can handle it.
Prithvi says there is nothing i cant handle here.

Toofan runs towards them.Prithvi knocks Damini out of the way and tehy fall on top of each other in the hay. Prithvi is holding Damini by the waist she removes his hand and they try to get up adn fall again.and stare.Prithvi tries to get up and gets closer to Damini but leans over to get a rope.
Damini says you scared now arent you.
He says no..because of your foolishness something could have happened.
Prithvi handles Tofaan perfectly and Damini is pissed.
Ila is watching everything and wants to meet the guy and calls him inside.
At the stable Damini is mad and tells Prithvi he can leave
Prithvi says first you call me here and now telling me to go can i know the reason for not getting appointed.
Damini says i dont need to explain anything to you and tells security to kick him out he puts his hand up and walks to leave. a servant comes and ells him Ila Maam has called you inside.

At Camp
The Teacher wonders where are Varun and Roshni.Rosini finally opens the door and Varun runs to the teachers.He tries to explain his situation but they dont listen.Roshini tries totalk but Varun tells her to be quiet.He says i got late beacuse of Roshni its her fault.The teacher says thats why i keep the boys and girls seperate and say you missed a really good opprtunity. they leave and Varun is mad Roshni tries to talk to him but he puts his hand up and leaves..

Damini asks why did you call him inside i was kicking him out from outside.Ila asks the guy you came here for bodyguard post.He says no for stable manager.She says there is no price of my daughter's lives ut if i give you double amount for bodyguard post will you do it. Damini tries to tlak to her mom.but Ila says let me talk..Prithvi says yes..He shakes hands with Ila Gujral.Ila tell her men to make his appointment letter as Damini's stable manager and Bodyguard.Damini tries to tell her mom no.but her mom says she knows what is right for her and her life is important to her.Damini leaves with an angry look.
He thanks Ila and she walks off..

Prithvi looks arou the house..Prithvi looks at Ila's family portrait. and says i am in your house now.and no lawyer can save you from me..

Pre-Cap
Damini tells Sameer she has seen him somewhere else.Scene from kidnap night is shown

Please Click Like If You Like My Work.

Zaara

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Amazing Updt! Thanks zaara! cant wait till tomm!
ruchgupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow!!! tommrow should be interesting... thnx Zaara
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update.
Can't wait for tomorrow episode.
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx alot hun .. appreciate you doing this (:
OMG LOVED DAY P&D <3!
chocoholics3 thumbnail
awww thanx, i luv how the update is so detailed with quotes and everything!
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thankyou! cant wait to see it..:)
ekta1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

heyy,

thxx so much 4 the update.. im actually new to india fourm
and i jst love the show LNMDJ  !
btw does nebody know y todays episode wasn'to n youtube??

..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the update! ooo! bodygaurd also! wonder what iwll happen next!
smile999 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekta1

heyy,

thxx so much 4 the update.. im actually new to india fourm
and i jst love the show LNMDJ  !
btw does nebody know y todays episode wasn'to n youtube??

This show rocks. You can see it now on youtube..something was wrong with the site earlier.