Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapna99 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Sapnaji...After a long time, we got to see a very cute episode!

Did you notice...The kid keeps saying to Rani "Aap bahut achchi hai" So the creatives din't even leave the little one...He also started praising our Rani maiyya!

RuMi scene...just to show us Rudr is turning negative and Bhumi has changed courtesy Rani.

Bobbie...Yup...That was hilarious....Imli can go but she was saying off the kid...But the kid turned out to be cleverer and did not listen to her!

the cuteness of the episode was second to none and i think was very much needed in all the serious track that has gone before it.......when he asks Yudi do love kids like all other kings i was like hai.........it was so cute all of the scenes with the kid were adorable a shame they couldnt keep him longer why so quickly they found the parents???? they could have shown yura putting the kid to sleep and everything.......

One thing dont you think if anything this should have made Yudi think adoption rather than remarriage.......the play thing even then he said doesnt matter about birth more being bought up then why reamarry why not keep Rani to and adopt yes he wont have his blood but after marrying a servent your allowed to bend the rules arent you???
sapna99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: andromeda_kia

Don't forget me girls;count me also!!
I loved the photo of the kid with Nikki & the one with Rani!! The kid is so cute,he reminded me of Munna!!

Taking photos very much a thing done by parents who adore children i loved the one with yura and the kid kapil smiles today were lovely, think he really loves kids! he was very good with Munna too.
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah,Sapna ji,they cud've shown Rani singing him a lori or Yudi making him sleep like he did to Munna. We needed this kind of cute & light epi in such trying times.
BTW ,Kapil/Yudi has always looked good with kids.I used to love his scenes with Munna.

I just wish RS would've agreed for adoption!
sapna99 thumbnail

Yeah,Sapna ji,they cud've shown Rani singing him a lori or Yudi making him sleep like he did to Munna. We needed this kind of cute & light epi in such trying times.
BTW ,Kapil/Yudi has always looked good with kids.I used to love his scenes with Munna.

I just wish RS would've agreed for adoption!

Me too i think that would be so much better than getting yudi to marry Imli it doesnt make any sense doing it that way he doesnt love her and never will so why not adopt! RS agrees to Rani marriage then even surrogacy now a second marriage to another servent but yet he wont agree to adoption thats ridiculous, if anything he should be the one saying adoption considering what Rani done for the mehel!

I just rewatched some of today episode and i so wish they would have kept this kid longer even until tomorrow episode i would have loved to see him spend some more time with YuRa!
andromeda_kia thumbnail
This imli track is making me lose it by the minute.I dont even allow my mum to make imli chutney which used to be my favourite.Its good that I am on a holiday,warna mere padhai ke toh baarah baj jaate
sapna99 thumbnail

This imli track is making me lose it by the minute.I dont even allow my mum to make imli chutney which used to be my favourite.Its good that I am on a holiday,warna mere padhai ke toh baarah baj jaate

No Imli chutney........................🤣 ðŸ¤£
I think we should give up ladoos too!
Edited by sapna99 - 14 years ago
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Oh no,laddoos also 😭 .Thanx Sapna ji.I will tell my mother that also.Anyways if this list goes on,I'll have to go on a diet!!
darshana23 thumbnail
can someone please tell me where are the videos??? I missed today's episode and it will be too long to wait for tomorrow morining for repeat telecast..........

darshana23 thumbnail
you know what this idea of going to temple and finding a kid is posted by one of RKAB fan on other forum.... same scene where YuRa goes to temple and find a kid....... Its other site where hosted by Sampurna media. so go girls and suggest something nice to get something nice..................
Edited by darshana23 - 14 years ago
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sapna99

No Imli chutney........................🤣 ðŸ¤£

I think we should give up ladoos too!

And Kheer.