Love & Sex - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
^ Men are more sexual in nature compared with women (well, in average), so it follows logically that en are more prone to have sex without love than women! Dunno what belief system you are talking about.
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Absolutely. Ever heard of asexual people? They too fall in love, get married, label themselves as straight, gay, bi, pan, omni, and all that there is. How do they do it sex is the only aspect of love? While I agree that both sex and love are interconnected, they are not one and the same.

They are only around 1% of the total world population like that which makes me think of such cases of more as an exception.

Do you think that it would be natural for two people who are in love to have no sexual attraction at all?

As of now, if some couple says that to me, i'd like to know more about why and how they don't feel any such attraction rather than believe them straight away !

Originally posted by: clodpolish

They are only around 1% of the total world population like that which makes me think of such cases of more as an exception.

One percent is a large amount. C'mon yaar, one in every hundred! Think how many there are!

Do you think that it would be natural for two people who are in love to have no sexual attraction at all? 

What about people who practices abstinence?

As of now, if some couple says that to me, i'd like to know more about why and how they don't feel any such attraction rather than believe them straight away !

I haven't come across such people either, but they do exist.

Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
Mindbender thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

^ Men are more sexual in nature compared with women (well, in average

Any theory for that ?😆
Then i'll move forward.
Quite some questions coming to my mind 😆
Mindbender thumbnail

Any theory for that ?😆

Just stating that from my experience and what I saw. 😆 I think both sexes have equal sexual feelings, but I think due to religious/cultural/social reasons, girls hide their one more compared with what men does.

Then i'll move forward.
Quite some questions coming to my mind 😆
Go ahead.

I consider 1 in 10 also quite less for that matter. 😆 There would obviously be many , but in a particular place the probability of finding them is neglegible. Anyways this is not worth debating 😆

I think they are closeted, otherwise it wouldn't be that difficult to trace them - I mean we have come to trace endangered species, too, isn't it? 😆 (Excuse the bad analogy; just trying to make up a point).

How can we talk about "not having sex" and "not having sexual attraction " in the same way? One is deliberate , the other is natural.

Ack, good point! 👍🏼

And i consider them unnatural as of now !

Hmm... 🤔

@ return to hades:

Why do you care? Aren't you omnisexual? 😛
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Btw - what about love without sex ?

Do you think it exists?

Absolutely. I don't think that a physical relationship is necessary - one can love without being physical. I do not question its existence. What I do question is how limited one's control is and how long that love can go on without maintaining a physical relationship.

But I believe in the power of love, and perhaps I'm being too much of an idealist, but I think that love in its purest form can exist without any other needs.