Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

7th March Update

The episode starts with

Shubham tells Babuji that I'm ready to get married, I'll give u Alpa's address, u can talk to Alpa's dad for our marriage. & Babuji says I'll go & talk to him & he leaves. Shubham tells Prem that he agreed to marry to Alpa bcz he gave him promise. But I haven't forget my motive. I'll ruin Tilak Chopra. Prem gives him blessing.

Suhana comes to meet Shubham. Suhana gave him divorce paper & says what is this Shubham? Shubham says Suhana, tumhare liye yahi thik hai taki tum us rakshash se… & Suhana slaps him and says tum hote kaun ho mujhe mere pati se alag karnewale. Shubham says Suhana I did this for ur happiness. & Suhana says tumne mujhe sabki nazaro main gira diya hai..

At Chopra house

Reshma asks where Suhana is but Vish doesn't say anything. Minu saysSuhana is our bahu, if Suhana did mistake, we'll make her understand & Vish says Suhana doesn't want live with me and I cant force her to live with me, & Reshma asks him again where is Suhana. & Vish says she's at Shubham's house.

At Shubham's house

Suhana tells Shubham every1thinks dat I'm in love with u & Shubham says what rubbish u're talking, u know u're like my sister. & Suhana says sab kuchh khatam ho gaya. U've lost Alpa didi. Shubham says Alpa is lil angry, but I'll make her understand. & Suhana says Didi got married. Shubham was like what?? And Suhana says yeah, Alpa didi ne shaadi karli. She had misunderstanding that u also love me & u deceived her so she got married to Bhuvan Karim. & Shubham says Suhana kehdo yeh sab juthh hai, main apna pyar nahin kho sakta, mera pyar sachha hai, ha mera pyar sacha hai Suhana. & Reshma overheard that & she also misunderstands everything. Reshma tells Suhana to go home with her. & Suhana and Shubham try to clear everything and Reshma slaps Shubham. Reshma says lets go home before I forget that u're Chopra family's bahu and both leave.

Shubham is shattered down to think of that Alpa got married to Bhuvan. Then he calls Vivek and says he needs to talk to him, but Vivek refused to talk to him & Shubham says he wants talk to Alpa and Vivek says she doesn't live here, now dunn call here again.

At Chopra House

Suhana tries to clear all misunderstandings & Reshma says maine tumhare hath main es ghar ki ejjat aur maryada rakhi thi aur tumne use tod di. Vish tells her to give her last chance, but Reshma leaves. Minu tells Vish to take Suhana in his room.  Both r in their bedroom. Suhana starts crying and says its all my mistake. And Vish says I know u're innocent, u dunn have wrong relationship with Shubham. Suhana says I don't know how to trust u. & Vish says if u trust me or not but I know u're innocent but nobody's gonna trust u. Suhana says I know thay dunn trust me but u have trust on me, plz tell every1 that its all wrong. Vish stops her and says whatever happened with u, ur dad, ur sister, u're not responsible for it but I'm responsible for it. I've create misunderstanding between Alpa and Shubham. I got divorce paper before a week but I didn't gave it to family members bcz if I'll give it to them, I wont be success to create misunderstandings. And I'm witness of Alpa and Bhuvan's wedding.

At Bhuvan's house

Bhavan was making tea and was talking to himself that he wants 2 spoons sugar in tea, but Alpa takes 1 spoon sugar. And Alpa comes there and says y did u make tea, I came here to make tea. Bhvan says well u drink this tea and tell me how is it. Alpa ask how does he know dat she wants 1 spoon sugar in tea. Bhuvan says I heard when u were giving order for tea in office. Alpa says okay and u take 2 spoons sugar right and Bhuvan was like how did u know that. & Alpa says when u're talking to urself, I heard it. And both laughs.

Shubham was remembering old days with Alpa. And Karishma calls her and tells him that she has find Bhuvan Karim's address. Shubham tells her sms his address. Then he tells himself u're mine, only mine, no1 can take u away from me.

At Bhuvan's house

Bhuvan says Apaji, main office jaa raha hoon, and Alpa says y r u calling me Alpaji, just call me Alpa. Bhuvan says when I call u Alpaji, it means I love u Alpaji, I love u so much.  Bhuvan says whenever I call u Alpa, I feel like I'm so close to u and Alpa says itna pyar, itni najdikiya, sirf shabdoin main, main yeh pyar, yeh najdikiya, main bhi mehsoos karma chahti hoon & watchman calls her and says some1 wants to meet u and watchman gives phone to Shubham and Shubham tells her that he wants to meet her. Plz tell watchman to let me come inside. Alpa tells watchman lying to Shubham that no1 is at home.  Bhuvan asks who's on phone, y did u say that we r not at home. Alpa tells him that it was salesman. And Bhuvan leaves for office. Watchman tells Shubham madam doesn't want to meet him. But Shubham tells him that he wants to meet Alpa. Let me go. And Bhuvan comes there what happened. Watchman said not to meet him, but he still wanna meet her. Bhvan says Shubhamm… Bhuvan tells watchman to leave. & he introduced himself to Shubham and episode ends!!!

Vandu4ever thumbnail

8th March Update

The episode starts with

Bhuvan introduces himself to Shubham and tells him u're coming here to meet Alpa right, plz come with me & both goes at Bhuvan's house. Alpa was thinking something and says Alpaji. And Alpa was like Bhuvan tum vaapas aa gaye & Bhvan says look who's coming with me, Mr. Shubham. Alpa tells Shubham to leave. And Bhuvan says Mr. Shubham is our guest, we don't have to insult our guest. He tells them to talk and he leaves for office.

Shubham says what is all this Alpa? & Alpa says this is my house and the man who were u talking to, is my husband. Shubham says how could u do this to me Alpa? Alpa says I have to ask this question to u. Shubham says main jitna pyar tumse kal karta tha na, aaj bhi utna hi pyar karta hoon. Alpa is enough is enough, I'm marrien now. Shubham says hold on just old on, u have some misunderstandings, I'll explain to u. & Alpa says I dunn want to understand anything. I gave u too many chances, but u always failed on it. Shubham says I'm not fail in love, U have misunderstanding, y dunn trust on ur love.  Alpa says Pyaar, I wont ever forget whatever u & Suhana did to me. Shubham asks what did I do? I didn't do anything & asks Alpa to divorce Bhuvan so they can marry. And Alpa gets angry and says u just know one word divorce, kis kisko talakh dilvaoge, Suhana ko, Mujhe kis kisko. Shubham says I accept I did wrong but dunn leave me for my mistake. I know dat u still loves me and Alpa says no I don't love u, u're my past, I just love Bhuvan.  Shubham begged Alpa and says u cant love Bhuvan, u're only mine. Alpa says why cant I love that man who loves me loads, who calls me Alpaji after marriage too. He knows that u're my first love still he left me alone with u. Y cant I love Bhuvan? & tells him to leave. Shubham leaves. Bhuvan overheard everything. Alpa was crying, he comes there and says I was really scared if u leave me and go with Shubham. Alpa says u didn't do right to bring Shubham with u. Bhuvan says I did right bcz now I'm not afraid to lose u, but I trust u lot. And Alpa aks can I tell u Bhuvanji? Bhuvan wipes her tears & both hugs each other. Bhuvan seems so happy. Shubham was driving his car. Bhuvan holds Alpa's hand. They're having romantic scene.

Reshma was worried about Tilak and tells inspector that how long we're going to hide Tilak, he's still unconsciousand tells him to shift Tilak in hospital. Inspector says Tilak's life is dangerous. We cant shift Tilak from here until we'll catch murderer. U can leave home with Suhana.  I will call Suhana and let her know everything.

Suhana says Dadi u can yelled at me or whatever u want to do with me u can but plz dunn stop talking with me. U know if someone breaks my trust, it hurts me lots. Suhana says u just don't trust me but I have lost every1's trust. I have lost my dad & didi. But the truth is Vish is responsible for all this. Reshma says if u say anything, no1 will trust u. Now u have to make ur marriage success.  Then every1 will trust u & u don't have any other way.

Shubham was with his Babuji and Prem. He tells Babuji I'm bad person na, now I'll prove it. I'll make myself bad and he leaves. Babuji tries to stop him but Prem tells him not to stop Shubham. Vivek talks to Alpa on phone and says what? Shubham came to ur house? Alpa says he wont come back here again, I'm very happy with Bhuvan. I have decided that we will shift in Australia. We have to handle Australia project too. Vivek says I'll confirm Australiya tickets for u & Bhuvan, I've some work, I'll come later. Alpa starts crying and says Suhana ki yaad aa gayi, if she didn't do all this, everything'd be okay. & Vivek says bhul jaao ki Suhana naam ki tumhari koe behen thi, bhul jao. And Suhana comes there and says y do u hate me so much, I'm ur daughter. Vivek says I've regret that u're my daughter. Ur sister suffered lots just bcz of u and throws her out of house. Vivek locks door & starts crying. Suhana was going home & Walia comes there and says where is Mr. Vivek's house? Suhana saw him her house and leaves. Walia rings bell and Vivek thinks its Suhana so he yells again and says I told u not to come here again and opens door and says sorry to Walia. Walia comes in house and both sits. Walia sees Suhana and Alpa's pics. So asks Vivek who're they. Vivek says they r my daughters, Alpa and Suhana. Walia says Suhana, I just came her outside. So yeh hai Alpa, hame ladki pasand hai. Vivek says ladki pasand hai matlab. Walia says I'm Shubham's grand-father. Vivek says u can leave, Alpa already got married. Shubham and Suhana have ruined everything, now u plz leave me alone. Walia turns around to leave and saw Saroj's picture. He says this is Saroj na. Vivek says how do u know her? Walia says she came to me 20-22 years ago, where is she now? Vivek says she's no more. Is she ur wife? Vivek says she met me accidentally, she's Tilak Chopra's wife. & Walia think it means Shubham is Saroj & Tilak Chopra's son & episode ends!!!

Vandu4ever thumbnail

9th March Update

The episode starts with

Walia tries to find out more about Saroj & he tells Vivek that Saroj came to meet him with her husband. He asks him that if Saroj and Tilak have any children? Vivek says they don't have their own but their first son was dead and Walia thinks Shbham is Saroj's son which Roshni took with her and she told Saroj that her son was dead. Vivaek says Tilak & Minu have 1 son Vish & Suhana married to Vish but she's not happy with Vish bcz of Shubham. Walia leaves and he calls Suhana. He tells Suhana that he's Shubham's grand-father. Whatever happened was not good but Shubham has choose wrong path. He wants to ruin Tilak Chopra. Shubham is Saroj and Tilak Chopra's son. Suhana disconnects call and gets upset.

Shubham calls Vish and tell him to meet somewhere. Uppal asks Vish whom were u talking to? Vish says it was Shubham and wants to meet me so told me to meet. Uppal says I wont let u go alone. Vish says cime on Nanu I'll be fine. And Uppal gives him knife to take it with him. And Vish leaves. Minu tells Uppal why did u let Vish go with Shubham. Uppal says Vish was being stubborn and said he cant refuse Shubhm's invitation. It was Shubhm's birthaday today and u let him go to Shubhm. If anything happened to Vish, I wont leave u. Uppal says nothing will happen to Vish. Lets go with me in Chopra family and u have to blast. Suhana comes home and calls Vish and Nanda asks what happened? Suhana says wo Shubham….. Kuku says what did Shubham do now?

Minu and Uppal comes home and says Chachi I'll tell u that what Shubham has done. Uppal says I've find some papers and it says Tilak has transfer all property on Tilak's name. Shubham had forges Tilak's signature. He also needed Tilak's thumb impression. It was Shubhm who tried to escape from window in hospital.  One paper is missing in file which Shubham has with him. Suhana, Kuku, & Nanda check those papers. Suhana leaves where Shubhm and Vish were going to meet and Kuku says her to go with her.

Vish and Shubhm meet somewhere ( the place was like jungle). Vish says here I've come. I want to finish this game 4ever. Shubham says yeah this game will be finished today which u have started. Vish says what I've done. Shubham says Suhana's Ammu died who was like my mom, Alpa got married to Bhuvan, Suhana has suffered lots just bcz of u. Vish says u're right I've tortured Suhana and I'll. U all suffering bcz I hate ur Saroj aunty. Shubhm says kitne besharam ho tum, apni harkato pe sharminda hone ki baja uske goon ga rahe ho tum.  yeh tum nahin tumhara ganda khoon bol raha hai.  And Vish says pehle apni rago main jankhar dekh ki kiska ganda khoon dod raha hai, us aurat ka jo kothe pe nujra karti thi. Shubham gets angry and says what did u say about my mom? Vish and Shubham havin fight (wow filmy fight scene) Both hits each other. Shubham was about to kill Vish with knife and Suhana comes there. Suhana says if u really have some space for me in ur heart then leave Vish. Shubham leaves Vish and goes to kill Tilak in farm-house. Vish was injured a lot. Vish tells her I'm saved bcz of ur love for me. Kuku comes there and says Vish r u okay? Suhana says  I'll be right back. Kuku asks her that where is she going? Suhana says to finish this story. Suhana calls Inspector and tells him to come to Tilak's farm-house so he can arrest murderer.  Shubham kills all cops man one by one. He goes to Tilak and takes his thumb impression. Then he points out gun to Tilak and says I'll kill u, u've transfer all property on my name today. He was about to shoot and Suhana comes. Suhana says what were u going to do? U were going to kill Tilak papa. Shubham says I'll kill him, I lived like orphanage just bcz Tilak Chopra. Today Alpa is not with me bcz of his son Vish. Suhana says agar tumhe apno ko marne se tassli milti hai to sabse pehle mujhe maro, maro mujhe. Then she says Tilak Chopra is ur dad. Tilak and Saroj's older son. Vish Chopra's elder brother. I just find out today that Roshni, the woman u considered ur mom, she took u with her from Tilak papa for revenge and they said Ammu that u're dead. Then Vish was born and after that Ammu met accident. If I wont tell u all this, then u'd kill ur own brother and dad. Shubham asks her who told her this? Suhana says ur grand-father told me everything. Shubham starts crying. He was shattered down. Suhana says how can I tell every1 that u're Tilak Papa's son and u wanted to kill Tilak papa. & Inspector comes there and asks who wanna kill Tilak Chopra. Suhana says it was Shubham who wanted to kill Tilak daddy and episode ends!!!!

Vandu4ever thumbnail

13th  March Update

The episode starts with

Suhana tells Inspector to arrest Shubham and says she was eye-witness when Shubham tried to kill Tilak.  Inspector arrests Shubham & cops took him in jail. Suhana starts crying and Inspector says Suhana that Suhana fulfill her duty to save her Ammu's husband. Shubham meets Kuku in jail and give him innocent smiley. ( Poor Shubham was happy to know dat Kuku is his Chachu😊). Inspector tells Kuku that Shubham is the one who wanted to kill Tilak. He had information that someone from his family wanna kill Tilak, but it was stranger. & Shubham says I'm not stranger and Kuku slaps him & holds his shirt collar and says if u were my son,  I'd do same behavior with u. and tells cops to take him away. Inspector points out Suhana and tells Kuku that today Tilak is alive just bcz of Suhana. Kuku goes to Suhana and says I was so proud to be Chopra family's son & I'd responsibility of Chopra family.  I'm glad dat u proved me wrong. We're prould of u😛 (aakhir Kuku ne Suhana ke baare main kuchh to achcha kahan😃).

Shubham screams that he's innocent, he has done nothing. (feel so bad 4 Shubham I cant c him in jail & poor guy is suffering loads, he doesn't deserve dat.😭😭😭)  Nanda brings milk for lil baby Vish. Nanda tells him to drink milk. Nanda says Shubham has been arrested. & Minu tries to put some mirchi. She says I was aware that Suhana was also involved with Shubham. And Nanda says u;re thinking wrong. Suhana caught Shubham red-handed. I don't think she has done anything.  Omg.. How can we think about Suhana like this?  Anyways, Everything is alright now. Tilak is okay and he'll come back home soon. We'll do Mataji's jagrata after Tilak come back home. She tells Vish to behave well with Suhana and also reminds him that Suhana saved his life. & Nanda leaves. Vish says everyone think that I'll behave well with Suhana, but I will behave very well with Suhana ( uffs I'm tired of Vish & Minu's nautanki).. Minu says I don't get that why did  Shubham try to kill Tilak?b

Walia come to meet Shubham in jail. Shuham says Babuji, I've lost everything. & Babuji says I told Prem to tell u everything. But the path he saw u, it ends in jail. Shubh says I don't feel bad that I'm in jail but I was so close with my mom, but I didn't recognize my mom. She gave me blessings so many times.  And Tilak sir, who gave me life, I wanted to ruin his life. Dadi, Reshma aunty, Nanda Chachi, Kuku Chacha, they all r my own. Today Kuku Chacha slaped me, but I didn't feel bad.  Babuji tells him that he'll tell evry1 that he's Tilak's son. & Shubh says u wont tell any1. I have hurt them loads. Suhana, I always considered as my younger sister, but now she's my Bhabhi.( aakhir koe to aaya, Suhana ko Bhabhi kehne waala😳) I wont go in Chopra family right now. Babuji u have to promise me that u wont tell Prem that I know the truth now. U wont tell any1 anything. Babuji promises him.

Reshma tells Dadi and Nanda that y Shubham wanna kill Tilak.  Dadi says we've misunderstood Suhana. & Nanda says now Suhana proves dat if she can live for this family, she can also die for this family. Reshma says I wont forgive Shubham, he tried to kill my son. Nanda says police is there to give him punishment. Reshma says I didn't forgive my own son Rakesh for his sin, and Shubham, he's stranger. I wont forgive him.  Suhana and Kuku overhears everything. Suhana tells herself how can I tell u Dadi that Shubham is ur blood. He's Tilak daddy's son, who wanted to kill him. Reshma goes to Suhana and hugs her.  Minu says Dulhan wont u give me hug? (Dulhan ke gale lagte lagte uska gala hi mat pakad dena😡) Suhana hugs Minu. Kuku says enough, no1 will cry now. Tilak is in City hospital & doc said that Tilak will be recovered soon and come back home. He tells Suhana that she dunn have to worry for her dad. He'll forgive u when he'll know dat u're innocent & real culprit is Shubham. I'll talk to ur dad.

Alpa and Bhauvan were ready to go Australia. Bhuvan touches Vivek's feett and takes Vivek's aashirvad. Vivek says be happy. & take care of Alpa. Bhuvan says I'll take care of Alpa.  Vivek tells Alpa to talk to Shubham once. But Alpa refuges to talk to Shubham. And Suhana and Kuku come there. Kuku says Suhana is innocent, it was Shubham who tried to kill Tilak. We got Tilak back bcz of Suhana. And Alpa says what's u think Suhana, I'll believe u. Its ur & Shubham's plan, so no1 can suspect u. Anyways, why should I care. I'm living this country forever. Bhuvan and Alpa leave. Kuku tells Vivek that Suhana's ur daughter and.. Vivek says and now she's ur daughter-in-law. Kuku says u're right. Suhana is our bahu. & Chopra family cant tolerate any1 to insult Chopra parivaar's bahu.

Prem comes to meet Shubham and says I wont let u live here long. What has Shubham done? Prem asks Babuji that did he tell anything to Shubh? & Babuji lied to him and says I've asked Shubh but he doesn't say anything. Prem tells Shubh mot to accept that he went to kill Tilak. I'll prove that Suhana wanted to kill Tilak Chopra for his property. & Shubh says enough, I dunn want any lawyer. I dunn want to win this case. & Prem says I knoe real culprit is Suhana ( y dunn u say that real culprit is u😡). Shubh says Suhana doesn't want to kill Tilak Chopra. I didn't go there to kill him. I went there to get Tilak Chopra's thumb impression. Bauji asks then y did Suhana say that u wanted to kill Tilak. Shubh says I cant think to kill Tilak Chopra. I just wanted his property. I wanted to ruin him. Babuji says who's that person, who wanted to kill Tilak Chopra? & The episode ends!!!

Vandu4ever thumbnail

Short Upadtes of 14th & 15th March

Doc gave permission Tilak to go back home. Chopra house celebrates holi and they r happy to knoe dat Tilak is coming back home. Every1 plays holi while Tilak comes back home with Kuku and Vishu. Kuku and Vishu starts playing holi with Sonu and other family members. Tilak get outta his car and some1 was hide behind a tree. Suhana saw dat guy. He fires on Tilak, but thank god he wasn't hurt. Suhana try to get dat man but he escapes. Every1 r stunned.

Suhana was in shocked and dunn say anything. So Kuku tells Vish to take Suhana and Tilak in house. Every1 thinks dat if Shubham is in jail, who else wanna kill Tilak. And Inspector Chaudhary comes der and tells them that Shubham ran out of jail.  Tilak tells every1 that his heart dunn believe dat Shubham is killer. Inspector chuadhary goes to Prem's house with his guards to search 4 Shubham. & He finds out dat Shubham is Roshani's son.  He comes back to Chapra House. They were talking about Shubham and Kuku says why Shubham wanna kill Tilak, kya dushmani hai Tilak ke sath. And Chaudhary says bcz he's Roshani's son. Tilak is shocked and says but her son was dead. Chaushary says may be he's Prem Khanna and Roshani's son. Tilak tells him dat he wanna meet Roshani and Chaushary says dat Roshani is no more.  Tilak's upset and his heart dunn wanna believe dat Shubham is Prem Khanna's son. Inspector tells them dat Suhana has to testify against Shubham in court. Suhana was in her room, she was so shocked. She dunn talk to any1. Reshma tries to talk to her but she's speechless. So Reshma says Suhana wont give testify bcz she's in shocked.  Vish goes to Suhana and says if u wont give testify against Shubham in court, I'll cut ur tong. Shubham comes to meet Tilak. Tilak was sleeping. Shubham was crying 2 c Tilak. And then he touches Tilak's leg and starts crying. Vish comes der and hit Shubham on his head.

Vandu4ever thumbnail

16th March Update

The episode starts with

Tilak was sleeping and Shubham was crying touchin his feet.😭😭 & Vish hits him on his head😡 bcz he felt he had come ti kill Tilak. Tilak stops Vish not to hit Shubham😊 & Kuku comes there and says Vish's doing right😡. Tilak says Chacha Shubha wanna say something, lets hear whaever he wanna say. & Kuku tells u know the truth and still u don't believe dat Shubh came here 2 kill u, I feel pity on u. We love u loads, when u were in hospital, we were so worried about u, we dunn want to loose u. Plz dunn go alone anywhere. I beg of u. & Kuku leaves.  Shubham's blood stick on Tilak's hand.

( background song plays, its really nice song)

Song: Takdiro ke rang kitne ajeeb hai,

Anjaane rishte bhi, phir bhi kareeb hai,

Takdiro ke rang kitne ajeeb hai,

Anjaane rishte bhi, phir bhi kareeb hai,

Rahein badalti hai, har pal mile kyun,

Manjeele thehrti hai, yahi to naseeb hai….

Tilak looks at his hand. Vish hits Shubham very badly. ( Shubham was bleeding loads, I feel like killing Vish😡😡😡). Fight ensues between Vish & Shubham. Vish hits Shubham loads & Shubham Vish ka maar khaye jar aha hai😭😭😭 aur Vish ne apna sara anger aur frustration Shubham pe nikal diya😡😡. Kuku, Nanda, Reshma, every1 try to stop Vish but Vish continues hitting Shubham, aur Shubham ko ek pe ek punch mare jaa ra ha hai. Vish says I'll kill u today, u have give me too much pain. You have ruin me. Minu says dunn hit him Vish. Kanoon will give him punishment. & Suhana will also testify against Shubham. Vish says Shubham is my culprit. I'll punish him, none else. & Suhana comes there and says not to hit him. Vish says y r u stopping me to hit Shubham, bcz he's ur…. & Suhana says bcz he's… and Suhana looks at Shubham and dunn say anything. Nanda says dunn stop Vish. & Suhana says stop fighting. I beg of u dunn do this gunah. & Inspector comes there with guards. Kuku says Shubham came here to kill Tilak again & Vish hit Shubham to save Tilak. Inspector tells Shubham to stand straight. Poor guy he cant even stand & walk by himself.😭😭😭 Inspector kicks Shuham toward guards and tells them to put him behind cell after doing his mallampatti. Shubham falls down. Guards gives him hand and helps him.  Suhana was so hurt, her heart was crying for Shubham.

Tilak try to clean Shubham's blood on his hand with towel. & he's having flashback of Shubham, Shubham touches his leg and Vish hits him. And Minu comes there and tells him dat Inspector called us and said that tomorrow is Shubham in hearing in court. Tilak was thinking something so Minu says u still think dat Shubham is innocent. He's responsible 4 everything. Minu sees blood on Tilak's hand and think it was Tilak's. so she tells him do some mallampatti on it. & Tilak says its Shubham's. But I felt like it was my own blood😊😊.  Minu leaves.

Shubham was in jail and having flashbacks of Suhana said dat he's Tilak and Saroj's son and Vish's older bro. and when Vish had fight with him, Suhana stops Vish. Poor guy starts crying. Tilak comes der to meet Shubham. Tilak says ur tears r saying dat u cant kill me. Then y r u here in jail? Bcz u're speechless. Tell me Shubham y did u come to my room yesterday night. Prem and Chaman come to police-station 2 c Shubham and tells inspector to meet Shubham. Inspector tells them to meet him. On other side, Tilak tells Shubham that all family member says dat u wanted my property & u forges my signatures. After all whose son u're? How u're related to Roshani? Whose ur mom-dad? & Prem comes der and says he's my son. Tilak says aap.. & Prem says my name is Prem Khanna. We met before 20 yrs. He's mine & Roshani's son. 😡😡😡 liaaaar......😡 Tilak was like ur and Roshani's son? Ya? & Prem was like wat's u mean by ya? Shubham is my blood. & he's bleeding loads bcz of u. U have 2 pay for it. If my son wanted 2 kill u then he'd kill u b4 and he'd not in jail. Tilak says dats y I wannna knoe.  Prem was like u dunn  need 2 know anything. Court will decide this. And Tilak leaves.

Shubham tells Prem dat he knows everything.  And says I know dat I'm Saroj and Tilak Chopra's son😛. But I didn't say anything bcz I still love u loads. I was afraid if I've tell truth to any1, u'll lose me. But in future I wont say anything to anyone and it'll be ur punishment. & Prem tells another guy dekha Chaman, what is he saying? I fought with world for Shubham & today he made me stranger. I knoe ur Babuji has told u everything. Shubham says Babuji didn't say anything. Suhana told me da truth & today she hates me. If u say dat I'm not ur son, still I will tell world dat I'm ur son, Prem Khanna's son!!

Tilak was at home and Kuku says u knoe dat ur life is in danger then y did u go alone 2 meet Shubham. & Tilak says I still think dat Shubham cant kill me. Kuku says stop it Tilak. Minu its ur responsibility dat Tilak wont go anywhere until court sentence Shubham. & Minu says Tilak is my responsibility & he wont go anywhere. Vivek was talking to Alpa and asks how's weather there. I'll reach there soon after finish my work here. He was choooo happy to c Alpa happy. & Reshma comes der and says I'm glad 2 c u happy. Vivek says kis ma-baap ko khushi nahin hogi, apne bachho ki khushi dekhke. Reshma says Suhana is ur daughter too. Vivek was like I have told u b4 dat… Reshma says that she's my family's daughter-in-law. I've come here to say dat Suhana's so hurt. Its Shubham's hearing today in court. She wants her family's support. And u're her own. I'm not coming here to beg of u for Suhana. I could talk to u on phone too but I've came here to meet dat father who's stone heart.😡  But we wont let her loose and Reshma leaves.

Outside the court:

Reshma tells Suhana dat I went to meet ur dad but he refuge to come here.  Lekin mujhe pura yakin hai jis tarah ne Arjun ne rishton ko bhulakar yudhh jita tha, tub hi esi tarah rishto ko bhulakar yeh ladai jeetegi. & Cops come der with Shubham. Reshma & Suhana look at Shubham. And some1 announce mujrim Shubham Khanna court main hajir ho!!!

Shubham's hearing:

Lawyer says dat Shubham tried to kill his boss Tilak Chopra 2 get his property. Lawyer told dat first Shubham cut Tilak's bedroom window and try to kill him. Then he forges Tilak's signature.  & When Tilak was unconscious, he got Tilak's thumb impression. And when he felt dat he's job is done, he tried to kill Tilak in farm-house. But Suhana reached there on time and saved Tilak Chopra and Police arrested him but he ran outta jail and then again he tried to kill Tilak but Vish saved him.  This story is like a hindi filmy story. And I wanna prove this story true dats y I wanna call some witnesses. Jadge gave him permission. Poor Shubham was shocked.😭😭😭 Lawyer calls Suhana in witness box. Suhana takes kasam dat main jo kuchh bhi kahugi, sach kahugi, sach ke siva kuchh nahin kahugi and episode ends!!!!

QueenE thumbnail

20th to be posted when comes up in torrents

21st March Update

The episode starts with

Shubham and Prem were in their lawyer's office. Lawyer tells Shubham that y did u stop me in court? And Shubham says bcz whatever u said was wrong. His lawyer says court will decide dat wat's wrong or right. I've came here to save u. If u want that u wont get punish, do whatever I say. Shubham says but I didn't try to kill anyone. Prem says dekho beta, he's trying to say dat u didn't try to kill any1, do whatever lawyer tells u to do. & Shubham says but u wont say anything against Suhana. Lawyer tells Prem to make Shubham understand to lie in court otherwise nobody can save him and leaves. Prem tells Shubham that y dunn u understand? I dunn want to lose u at any cost. I think I've to tell everyone that u're Tilak Chopra's son. And Shubham says if u say this to anyone, u'll lost me forever. U love me loads and u dunn want to loose me at any cost and when lawyer will blame me, u'll hurt loads & I wanna hurt you.

Tilak was at home. Doc tells him dat he needs complete rest. Minu tells Tilak to take rest and not to think about Shubham.

In court:

Shubham's lawyer says I wanna call Suhana's hubby Vishwa Chopra in witness box to prove dat Suhana blame Shubham to take revenge of her sister. Vishu comes in witness box and says main jo kuchh bhi kahuga sach kahooga, sach ke siva kuchh nahin kahooga.liarrrr

Lawyer points out to Shubham and asks Vish if he knows him or not. & Vish says yeah he's the one he wanna kill my dad. Lawyer says how can u be sure about it? Vish says my wife & me caught him red-handed. Lawyer says but wat can be his motive to kill ur dad. Vish says money…. Shubham wanted my dad's property. Lawyer asks is it true dat ur dad transfer his all property on Suhana's name to c u right path. & this all accidents happened after ur dad gave all property 2 Suhana. Vish says yes.. Lawyer asks Vish dat is he doubt that his wife Suhana has affair with Shubham. Vish says why do u wanna prove my wife characterless? Layer asks him again and again and make Vish to say that he doubt on Suhana & Shubham's relationship. & dats y Suhana's sis Alpa left Shubham. & lawyer says Suhana Shubham se pyar karti thi aur jab unhe laga ki uska yahi pyar unki badnami ka karan hai tab usne Shubham ko judhhe case main phasa diya.

Another lawyer says tells Vish he's mahan purush bcz he accept his wife who's characterless. U deserve an award. Ur dad transfer his all property on Suhana's name bcz he wanted u on right path. What were u doing wrong? Vish says I dunno. Lawyer asks how did u react when u knew dat ur dad gave all property 2 Suhana. & Vish says I agreed with his decision. Lawyer says on side ur dad think that u're going on wrong path and other side, u said that u're good son. & u says that ur wife is characterless and its wrong. If Suhana loved Shubham, she'd not testify against Shubham and always support Vish's family. I just want to say that Suhana didn't testify against Shubham for revenge but bccz of her sanskaar.

Then lawyer calls Kuku & Reshma in witness box. Kuku and Reshma both testify against Shubham. Poor Shubham was crying. Then lawyer calls Suhana in witness box and tells jugde that he has a bullet which Shubham fired on holi. He asks Suhana was he Shubham who tried to kill Tilak on holi. Lawyer asks same question to Suhana again and again. Suhana has flashback that Shubham's grand father told her that Shubham is Tilak and Saroj's son. Shubham came farm-house to take Tilak's thumb impression and she said him the truth. & Shubham confess that he tried to kill Tilak and he wanted his property. & its true and starts crying. Every1 r shocked. And the episode ends!!!

Updated by Vandu4ever

Edited by esti - 18 years ago
Vandu4ever thumbnail

22nd March Update

The episode starts with

Shubham had confess dat he tried tgo kill Tilak Chopra😭 so judge was about to give his faislabut Shubham's lawyer stops him and says his client's dimagi halat is not well & he's giving kurbani😡 4 his love for Suhana. & Shubham says stop it vakil saab just stop it(yells) and tells judge that he already confessed his jurm and tell judge for hear his faisla. & His lawyer asks judge to give him one more day and judge agrees. Shubham yells in judge and says main mujrim hoon, mujhe saza de dijiye.

Suhana goes to meet Shubham in jail😊 and tells him y did he lie in court. And Shubham says he's culprit and he deserves pumishment. And Suhana says u're not real culprit. Subham says Alpa ke jaane ke baad meri jindgi ka koe maksad nahin hai. Suhana says I'll go and tell truth to family and Shubham stops her and says duniyawaale hamare rishte ko chahe job hi naam de lekin maine hamesha tumhe apni behen mana hai😃, aur tumhe esi rishte ka vasta tum kisise kuchh nahin kahogi. And says if he confess everything, she can leave peacefully with Vishu. Vivek and Reshma overhears their conservation. And they realize that Shubham & Suhana's relationship is like sis-bro.

Vishu was telling Minu and Nanda that Suhana and Reshma're going to meet Shubham in jail. Reshma and Suhana come back home. Nanda asks Reshma that why did she go jail to meet Shubham. And Reshma tells Suhana to go in her room and Reshma is in kitchen. Nanda comes to her and says if Shubham had confessed everything and in court everyone doom on their relationship still u went to meet Shubham with Suhana. And Reshma says Suhana-Shubham's relationship is like bhai-behen and Shubham is not real mujrim. Nanda asks then who's real culprit. Reshma says I dunno and I dunn want to force Suhana to give gavahi in court.

Suhana was starring her Ammu's photo and crying.😭😭 Vish comes to her and as usual blame Saroj and argue with Suhana😡😡. He says kal court main Shubham ko phansi ki saza ho jayegi. Suhana says kitna farak hai tumme aur Shubham main.😊 Vishu was like agar Shubham court main apna gunah kabool nahin karta to main use goli mar deta. Suhana was with Reshma in mandir. And again they talk about Arjun-Abhimanyu of Mahabharat.

Next day outside the court,

Reshma tells Suhana to support the truth😊. And Vivek comes there and Reshma leaves. Vivek tells Suhana that ur dadi was right. Ur Ammu always support the truth and u've to say truth in court😊 and you've to win today. And says main tumhara mujrim hoon. Ho sake to mujhe maaf kar do.

In court,

Shubham's opposition lawyer says all evidences r opposite to Shubham and proves that Shubham is mujrim and tells judge for his faisla. And Suhana stands up and says she wanna say something. She is in witness box and says its truth that Shubham wanted Tilak's property dats y he choose wrong path. Lawyer asks Suhana again and again that it was Shubham who fired on Tilak on Holi. Before Suhana say anything Prem stands up and tells that it was himself who tried to kill Tilak👏👏 wow nice father😊 and Shubham stops Prem and tell him to not to say anything. And judge asks Suhana if he was Prem or Shubham. And Prem tells Suhana to blame on him and says that's was me who wanted to kill ur Tilak papa. And Suhna says Prem is helpless dad who loves his son so much. My dad is just like him. He loves me so musch. He's good man. My dad wants that I tell da truth so he can proud me. Judge tells her come to the point and asks her again that was it Prem who tried to kill Tilak on holi? And Suhana says daddyji pe aaj tak job hi hamle hue who na to Shubham Khanna ne kiye or nahin Prem Khanna ne kiye. Judge asks then who was he? And Suhana points out to Vivek and says mere papa Vivek Sethh with tears.😭😭 Everyone is shocked and episode ends!!!

Vandu4ever thumbnail

23rd March Update

The episode starts with

Suhana gives her gavahi dat Vivek is responsible for Tilak's all accidents. & Vivek claps his hands and goes to Suhana beside witness box and says I proud of u my child,👏👏 mujhe fakra hai ki meri beti ne zindgi main itna bada faisla lete waqt uske pag nahin dag-magaye. He says I confess dat I'm the one who tried to kill Tilak Chopra and Suhana feels giddy and falls down. Shubham and Vivek were like Suhana (both yells) and Vivek tells her to stand up and Suhana breaks down and  she was crying and says u wanted dat I say truth in court. I'm ur strong daughter. Maine duniya ko prove kar diya ki main kamjor nahin hoon. I promised to win but how can I leave after prove u culprit.😭😭😭 Vivek says u havent win yet. U saw dat I was trying to kill ur daddyji but u dunno the reason. & tells her to stand up and says u also promised me that u wont need anyone's support.

Vivek takes her away from witness box and himself stands in witness box. And he confess dat he tried to kill Tilak Chopra bcz he loved Amisha so much. This story was beginning before 20 yrs. She lost her memory and she took care of his daughters- Alpa and Suhana for 20 yrs. 20 yrs r not less to understand some1, to love some1. After 20 yrs Amisha decided to marry me. But she got her memory back and find out that she was Saroj and Tilak Chopra's wife.  And after dat he was helpless bcz his daughter was Chopra family's bahu and he just wanted to kill that man who took away my Amisha from him. But his daughter always supported him. He says he hired detective and he was one who tried to kill Tilak in car accident even after he transfer his property to Suhana. He cut Tilak's bedroom window. He tried to kill Tilak in hospital and he also fired at Tilak. & on holi days he fired on Tilak with this gun and he takes out his gun from his pocket. One man gives dat gun to judge. Vivek says Suhana saw him on holi and he knew dat she wont tell anything to anyone. But after seeing his daughter suffering, he realized dat he was doing wrong. Suhana proved dat Suhana is his daughter and now its his turn to prove dat he's Suhana's dad.😊 He could arrest himself before but he wanted Suhana to say truth in court.

Kuku's mobile was on and Tilak was at home and he was hearing everything through phone. Vivek says he's not regret for anything but he feels proud to be Suhana's dad.😃 Suhana runs to her dad and hugs him and both were crying and says I love u papa. Vivek says I love u too my child. Every1 r terribly shocked. Tilak was crying at home and Nanda also breaks down to c Tilak crying.😭😭😭 (background music plays- bhulaya hai khud ko, na tumko bhulaya, farj  se mohabbat hamne nibhaya, teri duriyo se mohabbat hai karte, dil keh raha hai yahin hote hote)  & Judge says Shubham is innocent and he didn't try to kill Tilak Chopra but he forged Tilak's signature and try to get his property dats y judge sentence Shubham for 6 months jail and tell him to pay 50,000 rupees jurmana. And sentence 2 yrs jail to Vivek for attempt to murder.

Tilak was at home with Dadi and Nanda. Dadi tells Tilak dat this story was supposed to end somewhere. But it doesn't mean dat everything is finished. U have loved Saroj so much and u have give dat love to Suhana and u'e exra responsibility, u've to be her father too.  

Outside court,

Shubham tells Suhana dat mere liye usse bada praychit kya hoga ki main mere apno ko apna nahin keh sakta. Adalat ne mujhe sirf 6 months saza di hai lekin mujhe nahin pata ki main es 6 mahine kitni baar jiooga. And put his hand on Suhana's head and tells her to take care of herself. Suhana was crying.

At Chopra family,

Minu yells at Dadi and says what does she want?😡😡 Doc told Tilak not to take any tension and suggest to go somewhere. And Nanda says what did Dadi say to Tilak. And this is da truth that Tilak is alive bcz of Tilak. And Minu says and Tila'll die bcz of Suhana. If anything happen to Tilak, I'll… & Dadi says what's u want? Minu says I just want Tilak to go anywhere. And Nanda suggests to go at Guddo's house. Dadi was thinking something so Nanda asks her. Dadi says Suhana and Tilak need each other right now. And Dadi agrees to send Tilak at Guddo's house.

Outside court,

Suhana was crying so Vivek tells her not to cry and says she has win her life's big war. Vivek bless Suhana and sits in police van. Suhana runs after that van and yells Papa papa😭😭😭. Reshma and Kuku stops her and background song plays ( chubte hai aankho main sheeshe, shayad koe sapna tuta, pile patto samne aasha, lehre juthhi, sagar juthha, Rang mile) & episode ends!!!!

Vandu4ever thumbnail

27th March Update

The episode starts with

Every1 was preparing in Chopra house for Suhana's take off bangles function (chuda utarne ki rasam). Nanda was going somewhere and she hits Tejal accidentally.  Tejal had aarti thal in her hand. So she tells Nanda dat arr r Sasu ma, kistni mehnat karke maine sajaya hai, kyun meri mehnat pe pani pher rahi hai. Nanda says mehnat karne se gabhrati hai, main chahti hoon ki tu mehnat kare aur mehnat kare, mehnat karti rahe😆😆 & Tejal says wats ur problem with me.😡 I do all da work properly dat u tell me to do, still u've a problem and Nanda says after a long time happiness r coming 2 our home. Suhana has won da case. So I'll forgive u 4 ur all mistakes😃. & Tejal was like r u sure? sach? & Nanda says yes. Tejal thinks to herself dat aaj ravan basa hai, jarur koe na koe musibat aane wali hai.😆😆😆 Then she was like arre what I have done, sasu ma also hears manl ki baat. & Tejal was about to go and Nanda hold her hand and says did u tell me ravan. And Tejal says no I dint say like dat. wo to aap keh rahi thi na ki aaj sari galtiya maaf esi liye chance. And Nanda says this offer is limited. Tejal was like ha to offer ke baad discount😆😆. Nanda was like hummm. 

Minu & Tilak were in bedtroom. Minu tells him dat she packed his beg and tells him 2 call her after when he reach at Guddo's place.  & Tilak asks for Suhana if she has come back home or not.

Suhana comes back home with Reshma, Kuku, Uppal, & Vishu. Suhana enters in room and Tejal was swagating Suhana and did aarti😛. Tejal, Nanda, & Minu hug Suhana. Minu gives her aashirvaad dat u've saved my hubby, may god bless ur hubby. And Tejal says waah bhabhi, yeh to dono taraf se aapne aapki hi baat kardi. aur waise bhi saas jab apni bahu ko sada suhagan raho ka aashirvaad deti hai tab apne bete ki hi salamati chahti hai.😆😆 & Nanda was staring her so Tejal thinks to herself dat aaj to sari galtiya maaf hai & Nanda tells herself dat main to besabri se kal ka intezar karti hoon.  & Reshma says agar tum dono ki man ki baat khatam ho gayi ho to hum andar chale?😆 And every1 laughs. and Nanda holds Suhana's hand and says I'll take her inside. Every1 goes inside and Minu asks Uppal dat if he has explained everything to Vishu or not. Uppal says maine Vishu ko sab kuchh samja diya hai, jab tak Tilak Canada nahin chala jaata, wo achha bachcha banke rahega.😡😡 And Uppal leaves.

Suhana saw dat house was decorated with flowers so she asks what is all dis? And Nanda tells her to sit and says Tilka is going to Guddo's home in Canada. Aur hum tumhari chuda utarne ki rasam puri karma chahte the. Aur ye rasam Tilak hi kar sakta hai. Reshma explains Suhana meaning of chuda utarne ki rasam and says Father-in-law promises her bahu that until yesterday, ur dad was taking care of u but now he'll take care of u. Tilak comes der and take off Suhana's bangles one by one. Suhana was crying to remember her dad. Suhana walks away and Vishu wipes her tears and says today u've lost ur dad but I got my dad back and I wont forget ur ehsaan. & Tilak comes and says I wont able to take ur dad's place but I'll try my best to be good father😛😛 and hugs Suhana- Vishu and says I just wish dat when I return home, I'd be grand-father. And Vishu says I'll fulfill ur wish. I prmise u dat u'll be grand-father soon. And Tilak says come here. He tells every1 to stand together and click picture of his family on his mobile. & Tilak's plan lands for Canada.

Reshma and Dadi were doing pooja. Suhana touches boths paav and Dadi says u touched our feet but dunn u want aashirvaad. Suhana says I always have ur aashirvaad with me. And Dadi says jeevan ek nadi ki tarah hai. Jiska janam pahado se hota hai. Jahan se who nadi ek zarne ki tarah girti hai, aur jaise wo chhote se zarne main sachai hoti hai, uske pani main pavitrata hoti hai, aur wohi pavitrata us zarne ko nadi ka roop deti hai, ek aurat ka jeevan bhi nadi ki tarah hi hota hai, har pal har mod pe wo naye naye rishte banati hai,  aur wo es rishto ke banete banate chalti rehti hai, sabki pyaas bujati rehti hai, ha wo thehrati hai jab wo apno kokh se naye jeev ko janam deti hai, tab jaakr woe k vishal sunder ban jaati hai. Reshma says Dadi ke kehne ka matlab ye hai ki zindgi hamesha chalti rehni chahiye, zindgi main utar-chathav, sukh-dukh to aate rehte hai, yeh sirf tumhari zindgi main main nahin har aurat ki zindgi main aate hai. Dadi says whatever happaened with ur dad, we regret for it and may be we'll forgive u with time but u've loads responsibility. And u also promise Tilak befor he left dat u'll give him his grand-son. We all r eager 2 c ur and Vish's baby.

Vishu was talking Sush on phone and says I'll reach there in few minutes😡😡. Suhana brings tea for Shubham.  Nanda was pass through their bedroom so Vishu was prtending to ne nice. He asks Suhana to join him for tea. Suhana was making tea. Vish tells her to put less milk and sugar in tea and say yesterday u put exra sugar in my tea. & then Vishu tells Nanda in his room and Nanda says I was came here 2 c Suhana. I'm happy 2 c u together. Nanda pulls Vishu's ear and says if u made Suhana crying, I'll hit u. & do u remember dat u promised ur dad dat Suhana will be happy with u. Vish says I remember dat, now leave my ear. And Nanda leaves. Sush calls Vish again so Vish says give me 20 minutes, I'll come der. Suhana tells Vish main nahin chahti ki aap mere sath banavati zindgi jeeye. And Vish says I wanna fulfill dat promise dat I did to dad. And Sush calls him again. Vish says 15 minutes, I'll be there. Vish tells Suhana dat he has to leave. He has important meeting. Vish forgot his wallet, so he left his mobile on bed and search for wallet. Sush calls him again and Suhana answers his call. Sush says Vish I cant wait anymore. And Vishu snatched his mobile from Suhana and says I told u na dat I'll be there in 15 minutes and disconnects phone. He tells Suhana dat that was my business client. And I'll come back late tonight. Suhana was thinking something. and Vish says agar tum naraj ho gayi Suhana to papa mujhe ek futi kodi bhi nahin dege.

Sonu and Tejal r in romantic mood today😆😆. Sonu tells Tejal dat y we have one son and I want one more daughter. Sonu holds Tejal from behind and says mujhe ek beti de do plz.. & Suhana  comes der and coughs and says nasta layi hoon. Suhana goes in garden and remember old memories of Vishu nad her romantic scenes b4 marriage. Also remember dat Tilak wanna grand-son. & background song plays ( wo main nadi jo behte behte sabki pyaas bujaye, kisko pata hai dil hi dil main pyaasi hi reh jaaye)….

Vishu was with Sush and asks dat why was she calling him again and again. & y she came Dilhi suddenly. He always came to meet her in Kanpoor. Suhana was there and if Suhana find out about their relationship, their love-story'd be the end. And Sush says I have wauted for u from last two yrs. Vish says wats u want, I'll do whatever u say. And Sush tells Vishu to divorce Suhana and marry to her😡😡. Vishu was shocked and episode ends!!!!