Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Update of 25th January

The episode starts with

Minu asks for transfer properties on Vish's name.. Reshama tells every1 that Kuku & Tilak'll decide that. & Kuku & Tilak come there. Vish says I want to fulfill my dreams, ambitions, & I want money for that. I'll leave this house with my mom after get my property. Reshama says what about Suhana? Vish says her she'll come with me too after all she's my wife. Kuku tells Tilak that Vish's right, its better we'd transfer property on Vish's name before some1 knew about it. Tilak says them okay Chachu, I'm ready for it.. Ur mom wants that I'll transfer property on ur name bcz she thinks that I never give u money from my property, Okay I'll transfer my all properties, my bank-balances, my shares, everything on Suhana's name… Every1 r stunned….

Kuku says Tilak u cant decide about transfer property on Suhana's name right away. & then he tells Vish that I'll support u to get ur property on ur name, and remember one thing that Tilak is ur dad, not ur enemy… Tilak says I've think lots about transfer property on Shana's name bcz she's my Saroj's daughter. And I wont give u penny from my property. Vish says this is my grandfather's property and if u wont give me my property, I'll c u in court. Tilak gets mad on Vish & says get out. Vish leaves and Minu tries to stop him. Tilak says if any1 wanna stop Vish, they can leave house with Vish too. Kuku says enough is enough Tilak. How can u separate Suhana & Vish? This is not just ur house, this is Vish's house too, u dunn have to right to decide alone about property. Kuku says I'm older in this house & I'll decide to transfer property & I'll fight for Vish. Tilak says okay Chachu but I wont change my decision, this properrty'll go to only Suhana. Kuku & Tilak havein argumentsover it…. Reshama tells them enough, we r alive, just give us some time so we can die.. & Reshama leaves. Nanda says Kuku & Tilak to leave. & say what's gonna happen to our family.

Nanda says how can u talk like this to Tilak when Dadi, Reshma, Minu, Suhana were there. Kuku says I didn't say anything when bauji transfer all property on Tilak's name. We have children too. Now I want my property back by hook or cook & he leaves.  Suhana comes to Dadi and says her I know whatever happened wasn't right. I wont let share our property, I dunn want property, I'll talk to Dad that I dunn want property, and then she says Dadi plz say something & then she touched Dadi, Dadi was unconscious, Reshama was there too. & She screams loudly Chaiji, plz say something, Chaiji plz… Vish & Minu were at Uppal's place. Vish says dad tranfer all properties on Suhana's name and u didn't say anything. Uppal says ur mom is very smart, she'll definitely do something. Uppal was talking to Vish. And some1 calls Minu. Vish says mom whom were u talking to? Minu says nothing, I've to go & says Uppal to take care of Vish and leaves.

Doctor came 2 c Dadi. Kuku asks Doctor about Dadi & she says we cant say anything right now, we'd wait…& she left. Suhana was there too. Kuku tells her U'll be responsible, if anything happened to mu mom….  Vish was drunk & was drinking so Uppal stops him to drink. Vish says I'm not drunk, I hate Saroj, her daughter Suhana, & my dad.. I wont let transfer property on Suhana's name. Uppla says Vish that ur so angry, looks like u wanna kill ur dad. Vish says I'll kill my dad, will kill him… & fallen asleep.. Uppal says I had waited for ur property so long, u cant transfer this property on Suhana's name.. U have to die Tilak Chopra, If I cant kill u, I'll tell some1 else to kill u & the episode ends!!!!!

Vandu4ever thumbnail

Update of 26th January

The episode starts with

Suhana calls her dad, her dad ask her that is everything okay in her house?  Suhana tells him nothing is okay, every1 blame me, what's my fault if  Tilak Papa had decided to transfer property on my name.. Vivek tells her it's not ur fault, ever Tilak's.. If u want me to talk to ur family, I'll.. Suhana says plz Papa dunn say anything to my family, I miss my Ammu so much & disconnect phone.. Alpa asks Vivek whose call it was & Vivek says it was Suhana, she is not happy in her house. Suhana sees a locket which Saroj gave her when Suhana met her last time, & Suhana says to herself I wont cry now, I'll fight, I'll always fight for the truth.

Nanda, Reshama, Tejal were with Dadi & theye were so worried for Ddai's health. & Kuku comes there, Nanda asks what Doctor said to him. & Dadi opens her eyes, every1 r relieved now, Dadi asks for Suhana & Suhana comes there. Dadi says every1 to go outside & says she wants talk her in private. Dadi says Suhana that its time to leave now, & my last wish is I want to c dis family together, ur Dadaji made this house with love, & my heart says that u wont let happen separate this family, Vish is ur husband, u'll saw him right path & take care of my family like Saroj did. I want to c my grand-child & Suhana is stunned, Dadi says will u do that for me, I want to c my grand-child. Suhana says okay!!! Reshama tells Minu that did u say Vish that about Dadi,  & Minu says I tried to call him so many times but he doesn't answer any calls, & I told him about Dadi too. Nanda says Vish is too muchhh.

Suhana goes to Tilak, Tilak tells her every1 thinks that I'm Vish's enemy. They blame me that  I'm gonna transfer property on ur name bcz u're Saroj's daughter.  Y dunn they understand that Vish is Saroj's son too. & Suhana says I know Vish is Saroj's son too & that's y I understand ur love for Saroj. & Tilak says Vish always remind me Saroj & I always ful-fill his wishes, I gave him everything what he wanted, & whatever I'm doing, its only for Vish, I want my son back, & I know u're not happy with Vish, but I'm sure u'll get happiness in ur life, I just want my son back in this house.& that's y I want to transfer my property on ur name. & Suahna says okay if u think that Vish will be on right path after transferring property on my name, u can do that. & They leave. Vivek comes to c Dadi. & Suhana tells him Papaji wants transfer property on my name. Vivek asks Tilak what's all this? Tilak says u'll go meet Dadi, I'll talk to u later. Minu overhear their conservation & calls Uppal and asks him if Vish wake up or not. Uppal says no he's sleeping. & Minu disconnect call.

Tilak & Suhana r with their lawyer. The lawyer gives him property paper. Tilak says Suhana to sign those papers. Suhana signs property papers, & Tilak gives that papers to his lawyer. The lawyer tells them that ur property will transfer on Suhan's name in 10 or 15 days. Tilak and Suhana leave. Tialk asks Suhana r in car & someone follows them. Suhana was thinking something. So Tilak asks her r u thinking about Vish?  Tialk was talking to Suhana and he lost his driving balance & Tilak stops his car & Suhana tells him to drive car.  Both switch their seats & someone drive car close to Tilak & that scares Suhana & the episode ends!!!!

QueenE thumbnail
30th January by bling blin89

Tilak closes the door of his car at the last second and the car passes by him, Suhana says to Tilak 'What were you thinking you could have had an accident', Tilak says that 'I'm not going to die so quickly I've got to see a lot more grief yet.'

Suhana says 'Why are you talking like that; take care of yourself when I've promised you that I will bring Vish back then I will… don't worry come on sit in the car.'

At the chopra house Minu and Nanda are in a room both are looking worried suddenly Minu starts crying Nanda says 'What happened?' and Minu says      ' What's left to happen now chachi, she's asked for all the money and now she'll even ask for our lives…'

Nanda says, 'Who are you talking about?'

Menu: 'About Suhana who else, please tell me what is my mistake… what is my mistake, is it just that till today I have been bearing everything quietly… first Saroj didi snatched all my rights from me, I didn't say a word because I knew that all those rights were hers and now her daughter Suhana since she has come into this house I don't know what kind of magic she's done on Tilak and Tilak took such a big decision and didn't even think about anyone in the house. There are lots of people in this house other than Suhana he should have at least thought about them… ok. If not with anyone else then he should have at least talked to Kuku chacha… what I want to say chachi is that it was right for Kuku chacha to be angry, I can't raise my voice because the thing I haven't done in all these years how can I do it now… but there should be someone in this house who can raise their voice against this injustice.'

She smiles evilly and then leaves. Uppal rings Menu, he asks her if she's found anything about Vish, Menu says no and asks if the works done. Uppal says that he did exactly what she told him to but their destination is still far. Menu taunts him saying he can't do anything right and that he'll only wake up when Tilak puts all the property in Suhana's name.

Uppal tells her to stop shouting and tells her that he's found out that it will take another 15 days for everything to go Suhana's name, they have a lot of time to do some thing.

At the office and Shubam asks the secretary for some file and is going through it in his cabin when Uppal comes and is shocked to see him going through the papers and asks him what he's doing going through his confidential file. Shubam says that just think of it that I am checking your confidence, Uppal asks him what he means and tells him that he can't prove anything, Shubam tell him that he's got his bank account and property papers. Uppal snatches them off him and angrily rips them up, Shubam laughs saying it was just the electricity bill but at least he's proved that he does fraud and he has the evidence in the file that he can show Tilak at any time. Uppal ask him what he wants, Shubam says he wants a share. Shubam says that from today what ever happens it will be 50-50, Uppal says when our intentions are the same, destination is the same than the share will also be equal and they shake hands Uppal leaves and Shubam thinks to himself that he will destroy the chopra family. At the chopra house Nanda is telling Reshma that now everything is ruined, what Tilak did by going to lawyer isn't right, Reshma tells her to have patience and that everything will be alright.

Nanda says that she sometimes thinks that Sonu's papa was right. Suhana walks in and tells Reshma that she's signed the papers and that the property will be in her name in 10 – 15 days. Nanda says congratulation and asks if they can live in the house for 15 days or do we have to pay rent for this house. Reshma asks her what kind of way is this of talking Nanda says the person who doesn't have any right on the house has to leave and walks off angrily.

Suhana looks upset, Reshma tells her that women who are like your Ammu hide their sadness in their heart and women who are like Nanda let that sadness be shown on their face.

Suhana goes to Nanda's room where Nanda is again rude to her, she then runs to her room and thinks to herself that she can't fight this fight as she is not strong enough, she can't hide her sadness and today she has lost.

She has now only two things she can do either go back home to her papa but he won't be able to handle the pain or do whatever Vish wants me to.

At the office Vivek tells Tilak that the only solution to this problem is Vish and Suhana's divorce, Tilak tells him not to make any decision in a hurry they can't let Saroj's sacrifices go to waste.

Somebody calls Tilak but doesn't speak. Suhana is in her room and remembers Dadi saying she wants to see her grandchild and Tilak saying he wants his son back.

Suhana decides to compromise her happiness for the sake of the family. Vish walks in and sits down Suhana goes and sits next to him Vish asks her what new game are you trying to play, Suhana tells him that she has lost and asks him to forgive her and that she will do whatever he wants her to do and stay in whatever condition he keeps her in.

He asks her to put the property in his name, Suhana says that she'll give him everything and to just come home as everyone is his, Vish asks her if she is his too and Suhana says yes she's his too.

He comes close to her but she moves away and says, no I can't do this where there's no love there can't be a relationship like this, she packs her suitcase and tells him that she's leaving him forever.
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

31st January by Bling blin89

Suhana leaves and Vish smiles to himself and rings Alpa, he cries down the phone saying he loves Suhana a lot, Alpa asks him why is he crying and he says that he admits that he was wrong but after your Ammu passed away I realised my mistake and even asked Suhana for forgiveness but she's not ready to forgive me, I just want one more chance. Alpa asks him to give the phone to Suhana, he tells her that she isn't there she asks him where she is but Vish says that she has left this house forever, she then asks what he means and Vish says that he loves Suhana a lot and to please return his Suhana to him, Alpa wonders what to do, Vish suggests that maybe she's gone to Shubam then says no even though Suhana hates me she can't love Shubam. Vish says to Alpa that he hasn't told anyone this and doesn't even want to tell her dad about this, everyone will get worried for nothing and might think bad things about Suhana, he also tells her not to ring Shubam just yet wait for a bit she might come to you and when she comes ring me I'll come and pick her up and asks for forgiveness he puts the phone down laughs and says what do you think Suhana that you can get rid of me that easily.

Alpa thinks about what Vish said and rings Shubam she asks him what he's doing and who he's with Shubam says that he's doing some work and that no ones with him and asks why she asked she says that she asked for the sake of it the door bell rings and Alpa puts the phone down. It's Suhana, Alpa asks her what's up, Suhana says nothing Alpa then asks her the reason for coming here with her bag, Suhana says that this is my home, Alpa says no your home is the one you've left behind, Suhana says what are you saying where's papa.

Alpa: if papa were here he would've said the same thing, look I'm your big sister and after Ammu passed away it is now my responsibility to teach you the difference between right and wrong.

Suhana: What kind of right and wrong are you talking about, I feel suffocated in that house with him, Alpa says he's your husband and Suhana says I wish he could understand that. Alpa asks her if she's understood the meaning of being a wife, she says Vish was wrong but now he's asking for forgiveness even your family is with you then why are you stepping back.

Suhana: What are you saying?

Alpa: Look Suhana, if Ammu were here today she would have said the same.

Suhana: No matter what anyone says I can't stand that person even for one minute, you don't know what he's done.

Alpa: And what have you done, without telling anyone you came here so late at night, when everyone in your house will find out what will they think and papa what condition will papa be in, even he wouldn't allow you to come here like this.

Suhana says just tell me this much is there any space in this house for me or not, she asks again and picks her bag up to leave, Alpa tells her to relax and starts to ring someone Suhana asks her who she's ringing Alpa says Vish, Suhana snatches the phone of her and says there's no need and to just tell her if she can stay or not, Vish is listening to their conversation on the other end of the phone. Alpa says no if you come like this, you can only stay here if you come with your husband.

Vish smiles to himself Suhana puts the phone in Alpa's hand, picks up her bag and leaves. Alpa looks at the phone and sees that it's on, she puts it to her ear and says hello,     Vish says that he's heard everything; Alpa replies that she didn't want to throw Suhana out the house; I only said what I said so she goes back to you. Vish says that he knows that she won't do such a thing as Suhana is her sister, he asks her where would Suhana go so late at night then hints she might have gone to Shubam but then says that he trusts his love even if Suhana hates me she can never love Shubam and puts the phone down.

Suhana is sitting outside around a fire crying, looking at the locket given to her by Saroj meanwhile a shadow is moving closer to her when her phone rings.

Suhana: Hello… who's talking… ok. I'm just coming.

Suhana goes to meet someone it's inspector chaudary he tells her that it was him who rang her, Shuhana says what you told me on the phone was that… he says yes it's true someone wants to kill Tilak within 15 days, intelligence has informed him that someone is going to kill Tilak he also tells her that it's someone from the house, she asks him how he knows this and he says that since Tilak has decided to put the property in her name his lawyers office has been getting a lot of phone calls asking about the deal but none of them told their name. He asks her is anyone has tried to kill Tilak, if anything has happened at all, Suhana says he nearly had an accident today the inspector says that it wasn't an accident but the first attack and that person will surely try again he says she can help Tilak by keeping an eye on everyone in the house, he can't do anything as he has no strong evidence and only she can get him that evidence, all she has to do is just tell Tilak that his life is in danger. Suhana asks him if he suspects anyone and he says that he doesn't want to say this but Uppal and Menu are the kind of people are the kind of people who can do this, Suhana is shocked and asks why Menu would want to kill Tilak.

At eh Chopra house everyone is worried wondering where Suhana has gone so late at night, Menu says that she tried Suhana's phone but she's not picking up and Vish has gone out looking for her. Nanda makes a sarcastic remark saying she will leave the house won't she now that she's sure all the property will be in her name. Reshma is angry and says Nanda the daughter-in-law of this house has gone somewhere without saying anything, other than looking for her you're talking nonsense. Kuku comes in and asks what happened, Reshma tells him that Suhana's missing Kuku says that she'll be back she won't go anywhere without the property. Inspector Chaudary is telling Suhana that your Ammu has once been deceived by her she thought that Menu had changed and under this misconception she burnt all the evidence, Suhana is shocked that Menu deceived her Ammu the inspector tells her that your husband Vish was also involved in this, Suhana is shocked and says she'll find out who's behind this. Shubam's car pulls up and he asks Suhana what she's doing here at this time.

Vish come back and says he couldn't find her anywhere, Tilak blames Vish for doing something to Suhana which forced her to leave, Vish says he didn't do nothing and that he believes Suhana more than him. Tilak is about to say something but Kuku stops him and says what Vish is saying is right, if something happened she could have come to us or to her papa then where did she go and why, Menu asks Vish try calling Shubam just in case she's with him Tilak says that she won't go to Shubam's house. Shubam is dropping Suhana off home and asks her that I'm asking something since ages and you're not replying, Suhana says just take me home quickly and remembers everything the inspector told her. Tilak says that no one will say anything a Nanda says that then where is she or have you decided to put all your property in her name from outside Tilak is shocked and Nanda says that yes I'm saying this Reshma stands up and shouts that's it if you all are feeling so bad take everything and share it between you all today you all care about money more than relations I'm asking you for forgiveness for Tilak's mistake, he won't put his property in Suhana's name take everything and share it between you all she starts taking her jewellery off and says take everything so that you all feel better.

Suhana comes back and Reshma runs towards her and says that it's a good thing you came and says look today relationships are being weighed by money; today I have come to see their true faces. She tells Suhana to give them all the property so that they feel better, Suhana says no if Tilak wants the property to be in my name then I don't mind Reshma says Suhana you too, Suhana says yeah if Tilak agrees to this then even I don't mind. Shubam walks in and says Suhana everyone is shocked to see him.

Edited by cutereems - 18 years ago
QueenE thumbnail
1st Feb update by Bling blin89

Menu says to Shubam that Suhana was with you and here Tilak was saying that she can't be she then says to Suhana that you now have to take more care of yourself as your daddy ji has given you such a big responsibility everyone leaves one by one, Tilak tells Shubam to go home now as it's late Shubam tells Suhana to take care of her self and leaves. Menu tells Suhana that go too you must be tired; I'll go get you something to eat and leaves. Suhana tries talking to Tilak but he walks away.

Suhana goes to the kitchen and Menu says that why did you come you must be tired I was going to give you some warm milk, Suhana says that you need it more than me as you work all day saasu ma. Menu is shocked and says saasu ma? Suhana says that aren't you my saasu ma from today onwards this is what I'm going to call you, I went to find my path to victory. Menu asks her whether she found it; Suhana says yeah I found my path and my aim. By the way I thought of telling you that I met inspector Chaudary , you must remember that inspector Chaudary is he who was solving Ammu's case against you, now I understand that when Tilak daddy ji put the property in my name it hurt you more than it hurt Vishu saasu ma and leaves Menu looks worried.

Suhana remembers what the inspector told her and decides to tell Tilak that someone wants to kill him, Suhana is about to talk to Tilak but he says that before you say anything I want to say something he says that I am taking your side because I believe that

You are right and Vishu wrong but if you make a mistake I won't be able to take your side and not to forget that everyone else in the house are also his own, if you leave the house like this then come back with Shubam… Suhana says whatever he's thinking is wrong. Tilak says it doesn't make a difference what he thinks but what everyone else thinks of you affects me, after today don't do anything because of which I might not be able to take your side, if he trusts her, he also trusts his family. I believe that if are with me and don't do anything wrong then I will succeed in making them understand, Suhana wonders how to tell him that someone out of the people he trusts wants to kill him.

Chai ji asks Reshma whether the decision Tilak made is right or wrong, Reshma says she used to think it was right but after what Suhana did I think that the decision that Tilak made could be wrong, Suhana hears everything and is upset and goes to her room.

Vishu walks in and asks Suhana why she's crying, you went from here with your bags so why did you come back Suhana tries walking away but Vishu stops and say you didn't reply, Suhana says she doesn't think it's necessary to answer any of his questions Vishu asks if this house is a guest house for her she comes and goes whenever she wants with your friend. Suhana tells him to mind his tongue Vishu grabs her arm and asks if now he has to speak after asking her. Suhana asks Vishu to leave her arm, Vishu asks that if you hate me so much then why are you staying with me in this room Suhana says that she is helpless and when I succeed in my aim I'll go, Suhana starts to leave when Vishu says that it's not your helplessness that has bought you back only your aim to take over my dads property and then you'll be gone with your friend. Suhana is crying in the bathroom Vishu says from outside he won't let her succeed and that ten to fifteen days are left for the property to be in her name and before that he will finish this game. Suhana thinks about what he said and comes out and shouts Vish but he's nowhere to be seen she goes down to look for him a shadow passes by her and Suhana asks who it is. She sees Kuku coming out of Tilak's room and asks what he was doing in there, Kuku asks her why do I have to ask you before I go and meet him, don't worry I didn't go and talk about the property even though he tried but I didn't talk about it, I just went to tell him that from tomorrow I'm not coming to the office and asks her whether she felt better after hearing this and walks off.

Suhana wonders who would want to kill Tilak and who should she suspect, she wants to tell Tilak but he's not ready to listen.

Vishu is with Vivek and Alpa an says that we are ruined otherwise why would I be here when I should be with my wife, I agree I made a mistake but now that I want to ask for forgiveness she's not listening, I raised my voice at her but try to understand my frustration a person who's newly married his wife's not ready to sit with him for two minutes. Who does this, she left the house so late at night I didn't want to tell anyone this ask Alpa I rang her, when everyone was asking about her what could I do and when she came back that too with Shubam… I'm not suspecting Suhana after all she's me wife.

Vivek says he'll talk to Suhana, Vishu says no I didn't tell you this so you say something to her I just wanted to lighten my heart as I see my papa in you, since my dad has decided to put my property in her name she's changed but I'm sure I'll get her back if you're with me and says don't tell Suhana that I came here.

Suhana rings Alpa and apologises for whatever happened yesterday, Suhana tells her that she's feeling scared and that she wants to tell her something, Alpa says that Vishu is your husband so tell him everything and puts the phone down.

The window closes by itself Suhana gets scared and asks who it is, she hears another noise and goes to see what it is, she bumps into Vishu and gets scared Vishu asks her if she knows how to get scared as well and laughs and walks away Menu asks her why she hasn't gone to sleep yet Suhana shocked by her voice gets scared again and says even you haven't gone to sleep, Menu says that she doesn't feel sleepy till late Suhana says you must be thinking who to do bad of the next day. Menu asks her why she's doing this to her, is she scared that she'll kill her Suhana says your intentions are something like that you will kill someone, Menu says why don't you go tell everyone about this Suhana says she will once she gets some strong evidence and says good night saasu ma and walks off Menu is angry and says goodnight dulhan
Vandu4ever thumbnail

2nd February Update

The episode starts with

Minu was with Uppal, & tells him that Suhana ne mujhe pehli baar saasu ma kahan.. & Uppal laughs like physco. & Minu asks what's funny? & Minu tells him Suhana doubts that we're planning to kill someone & she needs evidence to prove it. & she left. Suhana comes home & Reshma asks her where was she gone? Minu says y don't u say that u were going to meet Inspector Chaudhary. Suhana says I cant say anything right now. & Kuku asks her that Minu said is right or wrong, & did u suspect on Minu that she wants to kill u. Reshma asks Suhana is this true? & Suhana tells them Inspector told her that in 10-15 days, some1 is going to kill Tilak papa & I suspect on Mammiji. 

Every1 r stunned. & Nanda tells her first u wanted us to leave this house & now u want Minu to leave. Isnt ur plan that first we all leave this hopuse & then make Tilak to transfer property on ur name & kill Tilak? & Suhana says Badi Chachi think over it before u say anything. Suhana says Dadi plz trust me, I'm saying the truth. Inspector topd me that how Mammiji & Uppal uncle planned for Ammu & how did they separate Vish & me? 

Minu was crying & tells her that Saroj didi forgave me for this, & dats y u're daughter-in-law of this house. If u really hate me so much, give me anypunishment but don't blame me that I'm gonna kill my husband. & Tilak comes there. Minu tells him Tilak did u hear, Suhana blames that I'm gonna kill u. Tilak plz give me divorce, u can give everything to Suhana, I'll leave this house. Tilak yelled at Suhana & tells her Minu who never ask for any rights to me, she wants to kill me.. Tilak tells Suhana to ask for apologize to Minu & all family members.  & Suhana says sorry to every1.  Tilak went to his room with Minu.. Suhana says Dadi that Dadi main to usi shikh par chal rahi hoon, jo aapne mujhe di thi, agar phir bhi aapko lagg raha hai ki maine galti ki hai to plz mujhe maf kar dijiye. & Reshma tells her Suhana beta, maine tumhe ghar jodne ki shikh di thi, ghar todne ki nahin. & Reshma leaves.

Minu asks Tilak that r u still thinking about Suhana? Do u think that whatever Suhana said was right? & Tilak tells her u're talking childish. I'm thinking that whatever Suhana did, she'd have reason for it. & Minu says the reason is u transfer all property on Suhana's name!! & Tilak tells her stip it, I told u before that she didn't want my propery but I convinced her bcz I wanted my Vish on right path. & u dunn worry, I'll be fine. I'll talk to Suhana abt this. And Minu goes to brong coffee for Tilak. & Tilak closes window. Nanda was talking to herself that now Suhana will say tomorrow that I'm gonna kill Tilak, Sonu's papa wants to kill Tilak. & Kuku comes through window in room & Nanda gets scared. Nanda asks him wat was he doing there? & Kuku says him bathroom pipe is leak so I was going to plumber to make him understand. & Nanda says there is no need bcz we have to leave this house. & Kuku says no this is our house, our kids house. We wont leave this house. & Kuku leaves.

Alpa was in office & Vivek comes there. Alpa tells him why Suhana is doing this? & Vivek asks what happened? & Alpa tells him that she had property problems in her house first & now she told everyone that Minu aunty wants to kill Tilak uncle. Vivek says that I'll call her right now, & Alpa stops him & remembers that Vish told her that it cant happen, Suhana hates me but she cant love Shubham. Suhana left house at night & came back with Shubham.. & Alpa was going somewhere so Vivek asks her where is she going? Alpa tells him that she'll be back soon. Vivek tells her that plz come back soon, a new manager is coming in our company & I want u to meet him & take care of business.

Suhana was with Shubham & tells him I don't know wat to do, nobody trusts me & Shubhum tells I don't get y some1 wants to kill Tilak uncle.. R u sure that Minu & Uppal wants to kill Tilak, & Suhana tells him, I was sure but now I don't understand anything. Shubham tells her I also doubt on them bcz before few minutes Minu aunty called Uppal uncle. & Minu had some important work at Uppal's house, but wat was that important work & Suhana says & I'll findout that & she was leaving so Shubham tells her that I'll come u too. Suhana says no u wont come with me, u're with me its enough for me. & Shubham says I'll always be with u!! Suhana thanks him, & Alpa saaw them together & episode ends!!!

Vandu4ever thumbnail

6th February Update

The episode starts with

Alpa comes to Shubham's office & see Suhana there. She asked Suhana that wat was she doing there? Shubham tells her she needed my help. Alpa tells them Suhana should be at her house right now then wat is she doing here?  & Shubham says enough Alpa, this is not way to talk to Suhana. & He says Suhana to leave. Suhana leaves.  Alpa tells Shubham that Suhana is married now & she has loads problem and u… Shubham says I know everything dats y I'll help her. Alpa asks him when r gonna get married? Shubham was like Shaadi.. they r having arguments over shaadi & Alpa thinks Shubham doesn't want to marry her & she leaves.

The secretary comes to Shubham's office & asks him why Alpa left? Shubham tells her bcz she loves me loads. Secretary asks him and u? Shubham was like I love her more than my life…  Shubham asks her abt Uppal. She tells him Uppal is at his home & Minu is with him.  Uppal tells Minu that main tumhe choti-moti criminal samjta tha, lekin tum to Tilak ka khoon karnewali ho.. Minu tells him when did I tell u that I'm gonna kill Tilak. Suhana blames that I want to kill Tilak.  Uppal laughs & tells her Suhana blamed u or she exposed u in family?  Minu tells him don't be happy she also blamed u . Uppal was like she blamed me & gets upset. & Suhana comes there & saw them together.  Uppal tells her I'm not gonna support u anymore. I even don't know u. Minu says Chachaji, if I'll tell every1 that u're gonna kill Tilak & u're involving me in. Uppal gets angry & tells her if I wanted to kill Tilak, I'd kill before when I was ruined bcz of Chopra family, when Rakesh died & Sunaina became widow, when I went to jail bcz of them. Y should I kill Tilak now? Minu says if I dunn want to kill Tialak & either u, then who else wanna kill Tilak? Suhana overhears evrythig & thinks if Uppal & Minu dunn want to kill Tilak, who wanna kill him? May be Inspector Chaudhary's information is wrong. Inspector Chaudhary calls Suhana but Suhana doesn't answer his calls.

Alpa was crying & Vivek tells her not to cry. Alpa tells him may be whatever Vishu said was right. & Suhana comes there. & apologize to Alpa.  & tells her I've apologized to everyone in house. Shubham was trying to call Suhana but her call was unreachable. Alpa asks wat about Vishu? What about ur & Vish's relationship?  So Shubham comes there & tells Suhana that he wanted to talk to her. Suhana left with Shubham. They went to hospital.  Suhana asks Inspector what happened? & Chaudhary tells her Tilak fell down from window at home. Tilak was in hospital. Chaudhary tells her ur family said it was accident but I doubt its attempt to murder & dats y I didn't let ur family to meet Tilak.  & Suhana stunned. Nanda blames Suhana for that. Suhana tells her I dint say anything to Inspector. Nanda tells we haven't seen Tialk after accident. & Suhana tells her somebody tried to kill him it wasn't accident. & Nanda was angry and tells her u men I tried to kill Tilak, she she's Tilak's mom, she tried to kill her own son. Suhana was crying and tells Inspector to let them go. Tilak says that it was accident in his bayan. Reshma & Nanda leave.  Suhana was crying & tells Chaushary to leave this case. & Ur information was wrong too. Chaudhary tells here that the murder is so smart, he made an accident to his planned murder. At home some1 was repairing window, Kuku tells him to burn that window. & Inspector comes there with Suhana. & Inspector tells him u should be in hospital right now but u're repairing window. Kuku tells Suhana that u know dat Nanda told me abt whetever happen in hospital, whats u want to prove? & Inspector leaves. Kuku blames Suhana & tells her u're alone here.

Suhana goes to her room & remembers her Ammu. Uppal & Shubham were talking. Uppal tells him Suhana has been gone mad, she said Tilak's accident was attampt to murder. Its all bcz of Suhana & Vish's relationship. Saroj forced them to marry. Saroj ruined their life. Shubham tells him u can say anything to me. But dunn blame Saroj aunty. Uppal says sorry to him. I think Suhana & Vishu cant live together. & its solution is Vish-Suhana's divorce. & Shubham was shocked & episode ends!!!!

Edited by Vandu4ever - 18 years ago
Vandu4ever thumbnail

8th February Update

The episode starts with

Kku was in restroom & his shoes had mudd on it so he was cleaning his shoes, Suhana asks Kuku that what is he doing in restroom? Kuku tells him if u r seeing this then why r u asking me? Suhana was starring him & Kuku says y r u looking me like this? I haven't do anything yet. Suhana tells him thanks god I came here at last moment, I wont make u successful in ur plan. Kuku says & I wont make u successful in ur plan tooo. Suhana left. & Inspector comes in hospital & tells another cop to check in Tilak's room. Suhana & Kuku come to Inspector. He asks Suhana what happned?  Suhana says I know who wants to kill Tilak papa? Inspector asks who is he? Suhana looks at Kuku & says Mr. Kuku Chopra. I saw him escaping from window & when I followed him he was trying to clean mudd on his shoes. Kuku was like what? Inspector says lets go with me & Kuku says I wont come anywhere with me & he yelled at them & Nurse comes there & says not to speak so loudly. She looks in Tilak's room & door was open & says door is unlocked. Inspector asks why? Nurse says I came here before few minutes & door was locked from outside. & Kuku says I locked the door from outside. & Inspector says so u can come through window, plz come with me.

Cop man was checking in Tilak's room that everything is fine or not. Inspector & Kuku go in a room. Inspector tells him to accept that he wanna kill Tilak Chopra. Kuku says u've gone mad. Tilak is my nephew & he's like my son. & Suhana comes there. Suhana told u that I was trying to escape from window & u believed her?  Inspector says I have a reason to suspect u bcz u didn't allow a cop man to live with Tilak, y did u do that? Kuku says bcz I cant tolerate al this in my family.  I cant think to kill some1. Inspector tells him to go with him where som1 was escaped.  Suhana goes to window & tells that she saw Kuku to escape from window & looks for footprints but nothing was there, some1 cleaned foot prints. & Kuku wat happened Suhana? I was with u after some1 escaped, if it was me & u followed me & I was with u then how I cleaned foot prints. & Suhana says Inspector saab I'm telling the truth, I saw him I mean I saw some1 was escaping from window. & Kuku says I'll tell u who wants to kill Tilak & Inspector says who? Kuku says Suhana, Suhana is 1 who wants to kill Tilak bcz Tilak wont change his decision about property. Suhana says no he's lying. & Kuku says it's the truth. U wanna kill Tilak.

Vish was in hospital & he has wearing black gloves & he takes out those black gloves & looks around. Nanda & Reshma came to hospital. Nanda sees Vish & asks where was he & what is he doing there? Vish hides gloves behind him. & Vish says I just came here, Kuku chacha called me so… They go to Kuku & Vish says u go ahead, I'll come later. Nanda & Reshma go to Suhana & Kuku. Suhana says he's lying, y should I kill Tilak daddy? & Kuku says if u can think dat I wanna kill Tilak, so do I. & Suhana says Dadi, Bade Chacha blamed me, but he's wrong & crying. Kuku says no Suhana I'm not just suspect on u but I'm sure u wanna kill Tilak. That's y u're blaming every1 so no1 can suspect on u when u'll be success in ur plan. Some1 tries to go in Tilak's room & he was wearing the same black gloves that Vish had. Suhana tries to prove her innocence. The cop man comes there & says everything is okay. Reshma asks him how's Tilak. &  They go to c Tilak. Some1 was in his room & trying to kill Tilak & loose oxygen. They all come there & Vish was standing outside. Nanda asks him where was he? He says his phone's battery was down so he went to PCO to call some1.

Every1 comes in Tilak's room, Tilak wasn't well & Kuku tells them t call doctor, & doctor fixed the oxygen pump. Inspector says when we were standing outside, some1 has tried to kill Tilak. & Doc says its ur fault bcz u didn't allow any nurse to sit with Tilak Chopra. Doc tells them to leave from room.  Kuku tells Inspector that Tilak is their responsibility now. U're right but its also my duty. My cop man will be with Tilak all the time. & if u need any help, plz come to police-station.

Alpa was thinking of Shubham & Bhubhan calls her. Bhuvan tells her u sound disturbed. If u say I'll send chocolates for u & Alpa says Bhuvan, u're irritating me now. & Bhuvan says sorry & Alpa was like ask me what u wanna ask me? & some1 rings the bell, so she says Bhuvan dat I think its papa, I'll talk to u tomorrow. Alpa opens door, Vivek was upset, so Alpa asks him why is he so upsate? & Vivek says Why Suhana creates problems in her life? & Alpa asks what did she do now? Vivek says Suhana blamed Kuku that he wanna kill Tilak Chopra. I just want that she'd be live happily with Vish. Alpa says what does Suhana? Suhana was talking to Reshma. Suhana apologizes to Reshma & Reshma says u didn't think before blame Kuku that how will he feel? & Suhana says u just think about me that how did I feel when I found out that some1 wanna kill Tilak papa. Plz dunn take it lightly to this matter, do something Dadi. & Reshma says Bilkul Saroj, Saroj was lived for others & today u too. Suhana says I cant take Ammu's place. Reshma says I know that whatever u did was for our family.  I'll tell u something listen it careful & tells her Mahabharat's story & says Arjun had same problem too & episode ends!!!!

Vandu4ever thumbnail

9th February Update

The episode starts with

Shubham says to hisself that Tilak has to pay for everything, I wont let u face any trouble to Suhana. (I think Shubham tried to kill Tilak in hospital bcz his face expressions were totally different) Kuku in hospital looks at Tilak & remember dat Suhana blamed him that he wanna kill Tilak. & Kuku thinks how can Suhana blame him & he start crying & Vish comes there. Vish says Bade chacha, y r u crying? Is everything okay? & Kuku says everything is fine, but Tilak is still unconscious. & Vish says he will be okay, but y r u crying? & Kuku says I've hurt lots today, Suhana has blame me that I wanna kill Tilak. But Tilak is my life. When Tilak was born, I gave party to every1, when he became sad, I was trying to give him smile. When Sonu was born, I said I have two sons, Tilak & Sonu, now u tell me how can a dad try to kill his own son? I don't know y Suhana is doing this? Y does she give us loads pain? I don't want anything, I'll tell Tilak that he can transfer all property on Suhana's name, We'll go away from ur life.

Kaka was makin breakfast & Suhana asks him that what did he make for breakfast? & Kaka says this breakfast is not for u, Nanda mam said to make breakfast for her & Kuku saab, she's going to hospital, I'll make breakfast for u & Suhana says okay but y did u make separate breakfast for every1?  & Suhana says Breakfast will made together for every1, I'll make breakfast & Nanda comes & tells her now we have to ask u for breakfast too. & Suhana says Badi chachi u're thinkig wrong, I was telling to Kaka that…. & Nanda says that u'll decide wat to do or not in this house, we dunn have any right to anything….. & Suhana says Badi chachi u misunderstood that, & tells Kaka to give breakfast to Nanda & Nanda says I dunn want bhikh & leaves.  Tejal overheard their conservation.

Dadi tells Suhana that Nanda was right on her way, she cants think more but u don't need to change urself, & u have to fight with all this. This is just beginning & if u cry like this in ur room, u cant fight with all circumstance, This is so hard for u bcz on one side u have to save Tilak & other side u have win Vish for Tilak. Nanda was sitting on stairs & talking to herself & was blaming Suhana & Tejal comes & put oil on her hair, Nanda says wats u doing? & Tejal says hamare Gujarat main ek kahavat hai, tel (oil)lagao aur gusse ko bhagao.. & Nanda says aur hamare Punjab main kahavat hai tel sel ko goli maro aur gussa itna badhne do ki jab gussa fate na to sab kuchh fat jaaye, Tejal tells her to calm down & says gussa aata hai tab blood pressure badhta hai aur blood pressure badhega to heart attack aa jayega. & Nanda says here u came to point now, u want that I'll die with heart attack, but I wont die soon. & Tejal tries to explain that Suhana wasn't wrong & Nanda doesn't listen anything.

Suhana & Inspector were talking & he says there was some1 else in Tilak's room & Suhana says if there was osme1 else in room then Kuku chacha is innocent. & Inspector says whoever wanna kill Tilak, he's a guy as u said, but in ur family there r only two guyz, Sonu & Vish.. Shubham was talking to some1 on phone & says u don't worry, no1 can knows dat I've did all this, I'll be very careful & disconnect his call.  Says to hisself that he'll use Jagdish Uppal now. Uppal was singing song…. Keh du tumhe ya kuchh chup rahu… & his secretary comes there & she says sir u sing very well, where did u learn singing from? Uppal says Uppal gharane se, Do u wanna learn singing? & She says y not, I'd love to learn singing from u & She tells him to sign some papers & Uppal signed all papers without read them. She thanks Uppal and goes to Shubham all papers to him. Shubham says himself that Uppal saab aapko nahin pata ki aapne kaunse paper sign kar diye hai, aapne apne liye phansi ka phanda taiyaar kar diya hai, karega koe aur bharega koe.

Shubham forges Tilak's signatures on some papers &  he needed Tilak's thumb impression on one paper, he was thinking how to get Tilak's thumb impression & Suhana comes there & tells him I know its difficult to handle everything alone bcz Tilak papa & Bade chacha r not coming office & Shubham asks about Tilak & a episode ends!!!

Vandu4ever thumbnail

6th March Update

The episodes start with

Suhana & Vish were at Vivek's house & Vivek tells Suhana to leave his house forever. Suhana says papa I want to talk to u but Vivek doesn't listen anything. Suhana & Vish go outside & Vivek closes door & Suhana was crying and says she wants to talk to papa, Vivek looks at Saroj's photo. & Vish tells Suhana that I will talk to ur papa & both leaves. Vivek calls Reshma &Reshma says Namaste & says Suhana & vish'd be there. I've explain to Suhana that she has loads responsibility, she has to take care of our family & she has to take all responsibility of Alpa's wedding. & Vivek says Suhana is ur bahu, u can do anything with Suhana, I don't anything do with Suhana now. Reshma says yeh aap kaisi baatein kar rahe hai, Suhana is ur daughter. Visvek tells her maine Suhana ka tyaag kar diya hai. Reshma says did Vish make any mistake? Y r u talking like this? Vivek says Vish apologized to Suhana so many times but Suhana doesn't want to forgive him. But she has decided to get divorce from Vishu. Reshma tells him to come to her house and talk about it & says Suhana came there to discuss about Alpa's marriage. & Vivek says Alpa ki shadi ho gayi hai, Shubham se nahin lekin Bhuvan se. & Alpa decided to marry to Bhuvan, when Vish saw us his divorce paper which Shubham gave him. I heard that Shubham talked to Vish for their divorce & he also said that he will take care of Suhana after their divorce. It means Suhana wanna marry to Shubham. Suhana is my daughter but she had took some wrong decisions dats y I've break all relation with her. Reshma gets upset & Dadi asks what were u talking about divorce? Reshma sayas Suhana has decided for divorce but Vish & Suhana didn't say anything about this at home.

Ddai calls Vishu & asks him whatever Vivek said is that true?  Vish says yes but I'll explain to Suhana, everything'll be fine.  Suhana will agree to come back home & she'll come back. I'm trying my best.  Alpa was looking photo album. She saw Shubham & Suhana's photo & she tears their picture in pieces. & Suhana comes there and asks her what did I do? What's my mistake? Alpa says ur mistake… bcz u're younger than me, u've always snitched what were mine. I married to Bhuvan because u were trying to get Shubham. & Suhana says I always saw Shubham as ur husband. I never loved him. Suhana says Didi aapko jarur koe gakatfemi hue hai, lets go with me to Shubham, I'll clear everything. Alpa refuges to go with her. Alpa says now don't tell me that u don't know about divorce paper. Shubham gave diveorce paper to Vishu. And Bhuvan comes home so she says

my husband is back and I dunn want to say anything which hurts him and Suhana leaves. 

Nanda wears black glasses and sing menu kaala chasma jachta hai, jachta hai gore mukhde pe & Tejal says budhhi godi laal lagam. & Nanda says tumne yeh godi kisko kahan? & Tejal says if we compare any1 to animal, animal association waale files case against them, khash karke agar who saas ho to.. Tejal tells Saasu ma plz give me ur glasses & Minu comes there and crying and tells them Suhana has decided to give divorce to Vishu, y is she doing this? Vishu gives divorce paper to Suhana and tells her that Shubham gave her divorce paper to him & he was sure that u'll sign this papers. I accept that I hate u so much but I also changed myself when I thought I was wrong. Suhana cries & says y Shubham did this to her and leaves. Minu & Vish were with Uppal. Uppal was really happy so Minu says don't be so happy. & Vish says let him be happy mom, aaj to main eek teer se kahin shikar kiye hai, #1 every1 thinks that Suhana wants divorce, #2 Suhana trust me now & the episode ends!!!!!!