Bhabhi Written Updates archiveNo Comments - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago

Update of 5th January

The episode strats with

Suhana raised her hand to slap Vishu & Vishu holds her hand & stopped her, and Minu comes there, Vishu says Suhana that hit me come on hit me. & Minu says what's happening between u, y r u fighting. Vish says y dunn u ask Suhana that y did she slapped me, & Minu tells Vishu that what did he tell her? & Suhana says Minu that Vish said her that my Ammu & Tilak having affair, but its all wrong, my Ammu just love Vivek. & Vish says ur mom loves Tilak, she came here bcz she's my dad's first wife. Suhana tells Minu that its all wrong, my Ammu cant do dis & crying a lot. So Minu took her with her in her room & gives her water & says stop crying. & Minu says I know ur Ammu is not wrong, but ur mom lives here. You r mature girl. If Vishu doesn't want dat ur Ammu stays in Chopra house then y dunn u talk to ur mom & then she goes to Vishu & (pretending to be nice front of Suhana) tells him that u have right to know about Suhana's life so does Suhana & dunn talk to Suhana dis way anymore.

Saroj tells Tilak that she cant go Australi with him. Tilak says y u cant come with me? You're my wife, & if u're worried about Minu then Minu geve dis tickets to him. Suhana was in deep thought in her room and remembering that Vishu told her y dunn u ask ur mom dat y's she staying in dis house..  Saroj says Tilak that yeh waqt Suhana aur Vishu ke baahar jaane ka hai, humara nahin. & Tilak says I have waiting for u for twenty years. When I met u after twenty yrs, u had some responsibility for Suhana & I gave u some time for Suhana. First Vishu & Suhana will go to Singapore & then we'll go Australia. & Suhana heard that, she rans away & Saroj sees that and tells Tilak that we'll talk later about dis. Saroj looks for Suhana in house, but Suhana was there in house. Vishu & Minu were so happy to see this.

Suhana was driving car & was in deep thought & remembering that Vishu was blamed Saroj. & Saroj calls her but she didn't answer Saroj's call. Saroj goes to Vivek's house & ask Vivek if Suhana came there or not. Vivek says Suhana didn't come there. & Saroj starts crying.  Shubham comes to meet Suhana and ask her y she wanted meet him at night. But Suhana doesn't answer him. & Shubhams says dat means Vish should say something wrong to you.  & Suhana says Shubham that Vishu didn't say anything & tell her not to interfere in her life & after knowing the truth I've hurt a lot & cried a lot. Vivek tells Saroj that y did she tell truth to Suhana, & Alpa comes. Alpa asks Ammu that is Suhana okay or not. & Saroj changes her topic and says Suhana's okay, I came here to talk about ur weddibg with Shubham to Vivek. & Saroj left with Vivek.  Suhana was crying so Shubham asks her what happen, & Suhana says whatever's gonna happened with her life, it happened, but now u just think about urself, I told u to come here bcz I want a promise that u'll get married to Alpa & tells him to leave. Shubham leaves from there. Shubham calls Alpa and Alpa says Ammu & dad were so worried, I doubt that Suhana's not okay. So Shubham tells that Suhana's okay, he was with Suhana & also tells her that he's going to talk to his parents about his wedding to Alpa.

Vivek & Saroj were looking for Suhana, but could not find her. So Saroj was crying.  In Chopra House, every1 were worried about Saroj & Suhana. Minu says she tried to call Saroj but Saroj didn't answer her calls, so she said Tilak to call Saroj.  Tilak calls Saroj, still she doesn't answer his calls. Vivek sees Suhana's car & follows her car. Suhana stops her car & goes to cliff, Vivek & Saroj follows her, Suhana threatens them to jump off says dunn come close to me & take Saroj away from her, Suhana was about to jump, Vivek & Saroj shocked to see dat & episode ends!!!!!

Update of 9th January

The episode starts with

Suhana threatens Vivek & Saroj to jump off from cliff.  Saroj goes close to her & hold her hand.

Saroj says Suhana that jaan dene jaa rahi hai na tum phir ruk kyun gaye, jaan bahut pyaari hai na, ese khatam karne se darr lagta hai na, ek faisla liya jingdki main aur who bhi pura nahin kar saki, batot nafrat karti ho na mujhse, main batati hoon ki jaan kaise di jaati hai & jumps off from cliff & Vivek holds her hand. Suhana apologies to  Saroj & says she wont do dis again. Vivek & Suhana saved Saroj. Suhana says sorry to Saroj & crying.

Saroj tells her that I stopped u today to commit suicide but ur Ammu wont be there for u in future.  Today u saw anything(heard conservation between Tilak & Saroj) will be hurts u lot in every moments, but commit suicide is not the solution. You wants to know that what m I doing in Tilak's room, I'll tell u. & Suhana tells her main aap se koe safae nahin mag rahin, but if some1 asks me questions about dis, what'd I tell them.  & Saroj says who asks question to u, tell me Suhana. & Suhana says Vishu told me dat what's ur relationship with Tilak? I told him dat my Ammu only loves my dad, she's my dad's wife, & she'll return to her dad one day but he didn't believe me. Aaj Vishu ne mujhse sawaal kiya haim kal duniya waale sawaal karege to main kya jawaab dungi. & Saroj says how did dis come to ur mind? Suhana says Mammiji ne mujhe samjaaya ki Vish is my husband and I've to answer his ques. I came to ask u dis but & Saroj says dats y u thought to commit suicide. Saroj starts crying. & Suhana left. Vivek follows her & Suhana says sorry to him & tells him she's hurt him a lot, but she wont go back to Chpra House. & Vivek goes to Saroj & tells her that tumhe rone ka koe hakk nahin hai, main to itna majboor hai ki tumse yeh bhi nahin puchh sakta ki kyun tumne meri beti ki shaadi us ghar main ki, & Saroj says Suhana will be so happy in dat house, Vish has some misunderstanding & I'll clear them, dunn utrust me. Vivek says I have completely faith on u, but Suhana doesn't want to go back.

Saroj goes to Suhana & explain her that maine tumse kahan tha na ki tumhe apne sawaal ke jawaab khud thundhne padege, agar maine tumhari shaadi Vishu ke sath karvake koe galti ki hai to uski saza mujhe do, tumhare papa ko nahin.. Aaj se main tere sarr se Ammu ka chhaya hatahati hoon, aaj se na tum kisi ki bahen ho na kisi ki beti, tum sirf kisi ki patni ho, Suhana Chopra ho, yeh meri tumhe aakhari shikh thi. & Suhana says haan aaj yeh aapki aakhri shikh thi, main Suhana Chopra hoon, but I want to know that r u my mother or my saas? R u Mrs. Amisha Shethh or Mrs. Saroj Chopra & Vivek comes there. So Suhana says You can think over it and then answer me. Saroj tells Vivek to go home & tells Vivek I'll go home with Suhana. Vivek says ur dad is always with u, if u have any problems, remember me. & dunn do this again in future.  Suhana & Saroj left. Saroj says Suhana not to tell anything at home.

Everybody were worried at Chopra House. Nanda says Tilak to call Vivek & Saroj-Suhana come there. Nanda asks them where did they go & y didn't they answer calls?  Saroj says hum dono baahar gaye the aur hamare phone ki batteries low ho gaye thi. Nanda says that's fine. Tilak, Nanda, & Dadi left. Vishu & Minu were still there. Suhana kisses Saroj & says good night.  & Vishu-Minu left. Suhana says Saroj that I'm waiting for ur answer. & Saroj left. Tilak comes to Saroj and tells u weren't here so I was so worries about you but agar tumhe kahin jaana ho to mujhe batakar jaana. & Saroj left. Tilak sees Saroj's mobile & phone battery was okay so he thinks y Saroj lied to him?  Saroj washes her face & sees her image in mirror & telling her that chehra dhone se tera vajood nahin badal jaayega, tera atit tera pichha nahin chhodega, aaj tumhe yeh fesla jaldhi lena hai ki tum Saroj Chopra ho ya Amisha Shethh kyunki tumhare isi faisle pe Suhana ki jindgi ka sabera tika hua hai. & her image disappears.

Suhana was in deep thoughts & Vishu comes & say badi akadke gaye thi aaj so kya jawaab diya tumhari Ammu ne & Suhana says aapko aapka jawaab bahot jald hi mil jaayega. & Vishu sleeps on floor. Tilak says Saroj that ur phone battery was okay today but I wont ask u y did u lie to me, but in future dunn lie to me & both gonna sleep.   Tejal was going to serve breakfast, & Nanda says where r u going? & Tejal says Sasu Ma, main aapki yeh cup aur rakabi dono leke Junagath bhaag rahi hoon & Nanda says ek baar ghar se baahar kadam nikala na to ummid mat rakhna ki main tumhe dubara es ghar main loongi, mujhe Parjaeji ya Saroj na samajna ki teri aarti utaru aur ghar main loo vapas. Saroj & Reshma overhear their conservation & looked at each other… & the episode ends!!!!!!

Edited by Vandu4ever - 18 years ago

Update of 10th January

The episode starts with

Suhana was sleeping on bed & Vishu on floor. and Tejal knocks door. Suhana asks who's knoking da door & Tejal says main hoon chay lavi chhu. If u're sleepin, I'll come later. Suhana says its okay, I'll open da door. & Suhana pulls Vish's blanket, & put it on bed ( bcz he was sleepin on floor). so Vish says what the hell? Yeh kya tarika hai? Suhana says wat u mean by wat the hell, aur yeh tarika bhi maine tumse hi sikha hai. & Suhana opens door. Tejal comes in asks dat put tea tray on table & says sorry I wake u up early. Vish acts like he has back pain. So Tejal says Vishu bhaiya ki kammar jyaada hi dard kar rahi hai. Suhana says (to herself) woh to jameen pe sone se ho rahi hai. Tejal & Suhana had conservation & Nanda calls Tejal. So Tejal was like Oh Ma, Sasu Ma, yeh na mujhse to ek nahin sun sakti, aur teri to do-do hai, phir bhi ek baar bhi aawaz nahin karti, & says Suhana to make tea for Vishu.

Suhana makes tea for her & Vishu comes & asks for tea, but Suhana doesnt listen to him. So Vish says sunai nahin diya kya, kano me rue dal rakhi hai kya. & Suhana asks how mach sugar, 1 spoon sugar right. & Suhana was about to give him tea but she throw dat tea cup. & Vish says r u copyin me & hold her hand Suhana says nahin aapko aaina dikha rahi hoon & says to leave her hand. Vishu says I wont leave ur hand, chillaogi, chillaoo, main bhi yahi chahta hoon ki sabko pata chale ki main tumhare sath kya karr raha hoon, khas karke tumhari Ammu ko. Suhana says I dunn scare anymore. & Suhana leaves. Vish is restless.

Reshma & Saroj were doing aarti. Reshma asks Saroj dat did she say anything to Tilak about last night. Saroj says I couldn't say anything to Tilak. I know dat one day I have to leave this home. Reshma says I didnt feel bad 4 whatever Nanda said, woh to jalli hai, woh dil ki bahot achhi hai. Saroj says baat Nanda chachi ki nahin hai, yeh ek chhota sa sawaal hai ki main kaun hoon aur yeh chhota sa sawaal ek visaal rakshak ka roop leta jaa raha hai aur yeh ek din Suhana ko naa nigal jaaye, aur ek taraf Tilak hai jo mujhe itna pyaar karte hai ki agar main chali gaye to woh jee nahin paayege.  Reshma says yahin to main kamjor padd jaati hoon, tumhare jaane ke baad agar Tilak ko kuchh ho gaya to. Saroj says nothing'll happen to Tilak.

Vishu was with Minu & Uppal. Vish was so angry & says Suhana ne mujhe jawaab diya, usne mere samne chay phenki. & Uppal starts to sing a song (Raat ne kya kya khwaab dikhaye) & Minu says wah chachaji wah, mere bete pe kya bit rahi hai, eski fikar karne ki baje aap apne zamaane ke tutte-futte gane ga rahe hai & Uppal says yeh tutte-futte geet nahin hai, each words have meanings & what happened to ur son and y do I care about him, did u ask me before tourting Suhana. Vush ne kyun use dhamki di thi aur kyun kahan tha ki ur time's starts now, ab dubegi uski naav. Uppal says agar tumhe Saroj se jitna chahte ho to tumhe apne sare patte kholne padege, tum apne sare patte chhupakar kabhi bhi Saroj se nahin jeet sakte, agar Suhana ne tumhe challenge kiya hai to accept dat challenge, waqt aa gaya hai ki khol do apne sare patte aur hone do dhamaka, & starts to sing dat song again & Vish-Minu leaves.

Reshma says Dadi dat it's time to leave from here to Saroj. I talked to Saroj and she's agreed to leave. Hum kab tak Saroj ke kandho ko apni mushibato se jukate rahege, kahin aisa na ho ki uske khandhe itne jhuk jaaye ki woh sidhi khadi hi na ho paaye. Dadi says maine baar baar yeh kahan tha ki yeh din jarur aayega aur apne sath tufan lekar aayega lekin tum logo ne meri ek nahin suni. Kuku says kyan nahin suna humne, hum sab halat ke samne majhbur the, aur Saroj ne jo kuchh kiya woh es ghar ki bhalae ke liye, usne hamare liye dukh saye, badnaami saye, mera manna hai ki hume Saroj aur Tilak ka court main divorce kara lena chahiye, so Saroj Vivek aur apne bachcho ke sath khushi se rahe. Suhana hears all dis conservation. Suhana was happy to hear dat. & asks them to meet Vivek. Reshma says Vishu ko bhi apne sath le jaana. Suhana says I'll go alone, Vishu's not at home. Suhana left & Dadi says Suhana bilkul Saroj ki tarah dikh rahi hai.

Vivek says Alpa that I'm leaving for office, I'll drop u in school. They're about to leave & Suhana comes der. Suhana was so happy so Alpa says y r u looking so happy. Suhana says Ammu is coming back home. Alpa says I'll take off on school. So Suhana says I've to leave. I've to go mandir & shopping. & Alpa leaves. Vivek asks her that did Saroj say dat to her. Suhana says no I heard Dadiji, Chachiji & Bade chachu's conservation that Tilak & Saroj r gonna divorced & Saroj is ready 4 it. & Suhana hugs Vivek says I love u & leaves.

Tilak was in office & Vivek calls him. Tilak says that shaadi ke baad to hum ek sath baithe hi nahin hai, jara jaldi miliye kyunki main kuchh dino ke liye Saroj ke sath baahar jaa rahan hoon. Vivek says that Tilak saab I want to ask u something & talking, they're whispering so couldnt hear anything & they disconnect call. Suhana was packin gift for Ammu & Vish says tumhari Ammu mere papa ke sath honeymoon pe jaa rahi hai es liye na. Suhana says (loudly) Vishu. & Dadi hears that and Minu says aap khana khaiye kuchh bhi nahin hooa. Suhana says tum to us patio se bhi gaye-gujre ho jo saraab ke nashe main... & Vish says atyaachar karte hai, to phir tum aur tumhare ma kya ho, pati ke hote hue bhi dusra yaar. They're having arguments over it & Dadi and Minu hears dat so both come to their bedroom. Vish says I want dat answer today, come with me & pulled her out of bedroom and goe sto Saroj. Everybody were there. Reshma says yeh kya battamiji hai. Vishu says yeh baat aap esse puchhiye, puchhiye ese ki main eske sath aisa vyavhaar kyun kaar rahan hoon. Minu says yeh kya tarika hai apni biwi se pais aane ka? Vish says Biwi hun aaj tak biwi hone ka kaun sa farj nibhaya hai isne & Tilak comes there. Saroj says iska jawaab main tumhe deti hoon & raise her hand to slap Vish. Vish holds her hand says bas jo sawaal aapki do kodi ki beti aapse nahin puchh payi woh aaj main aapse puchhta hoon, kis hakk se hath utha rahi hai mujh par aur kis hakk se aap meri mom ki jagah lekar bethi hai,a ur kis hakk se aap mere papa ke sath es ghar main re rahi hai. Every1 were shocked. & Tilak slaps him 3 times (deserved it Hehe) & says main batata hoon ki kis hakk se yeh aurat meri patni bankar, es ghar ki bahu bankar reh rahi hai, aur kis hakk se esne tum par hath uthaya, uska jawaab main tumhe deta hoon, aur is sabka jawaab sirf ek hi hai ki yeh aurat teri Maa hai (hunn shocking news for Vish) & the episode ends!!!!!!

Update of 11th January

The episode starts with

Tilak says Vish dat Saroj is his own mother, Miakshi ne use janam nahin diya hai, Saroj ne use janam diya hai. Saroj says Tilak aap yeh kya keh rahe hai, Vishu mera nahin Minu ka beta hai. Tilak says enough Saroj, u've tolerated a lot, aaj faisla hoga aur tumhe tumhare sare hakk mil jaayege. Tilak says Vish that Saroj is ur mother & she's my wife & she'll stay here with me in dis house. Tilak says Saroj dat aaj ke baad tum se koe sawaal nahin karega, tumhe sare hakk milege, aur tum par koe ungli bhi nahin uthaega. Vish says what a love-story, what a great love-story, suno suno suno ek baap ki prem-kahani usike bete ki jubaan. Minu says to shut up & Vish says kya hoga mom, yeh marege mujhe, waise bhi yeh mujh par kae baar hath udha chuke hai, kisni aasani se mujhe aap ki ghod se udhakar inki ghod main daal diya, taki inhe es ghar main rehneka certificate mil sake. Tilak says basss & Vish says chillaeye mat, aaj aapne mujhse meri mom lo chhinne ki koshish ki hai, aur mere liye meri mom se bada rishta koe aur nahin hai, nahin hai yeh meri maa, maine khud apni aankho se inka death-certificate dekha hai, jiski date mere bith se pehleka hai, phir yeh meri maa kaisi ho sakti hai. Kuchh to apni ummar ka khyal kijiye, is ummar main pyaar ke liye apne bete ko nichhavar kar diya, aaj mujhe sara khel samaj main aa gaya, aap dono apne pyaar main itne diwane ho gaye hai ki apni muh-boli beti ki kurbaani de daali, aap yeh janti thi ki main Suhana se nafrat karta hoon phir bhi uske shaadi mujhse karva di, taki aap meri mom jagah le sake. Saroj says dis all is wrong, I felt dat u had some misunderstangings,it's cleared so u married to Suhana. Vish says Suhana that this is the truth & dis is da answer of ur que. Minu says Tilak that plz forgive my son, I'll leave this home with my son & u can live with Saroj. Tilak says Saroj lives here and if any1 has problem with it, I'll go too far from here with Saroj.

Tilak says lets go Saroj & asks her dat does she love him or not. Saroj says she doesnt love him. Tilak says to main yahan kya kar raha hoon, main jeenda kyun hoon, & leaves. Saroj hold his hand and says not to go. Tilak says go away from her way & Sroj says that she loves him a lottt & crying. Tilak says I just wanted to hear dis,n now I dunn want anything. Tilak says Saroj that Saroj u wait for me here, I'll come back & Tilak leaves. Suhana says Saroj that u wont go anywhere, this is ur house, u have done a lot for me, me to Maa shabd ka meaning bhi nahin jaanti thi, lekin aapne mujhe bataya ki Maa kaisi hoti hai, main Maa ki chhabi lekar aaj tak jeenda hoon ki Maa aisi hoti hai lekin aapne woh chhabi todd di. Aur main esi chhabi ke sath jeena chahti hoon, uske pehle yeh chhabi tutt jaaye main aapka tyaag karti hoon, aapne jo mujhpar ehsaan kiya hai, aaj woh ehsaan chukane ka din aa gaya hai, main Suhana Chopra aaj Vishwa Chopra ko talakh deti hoon..

(Everybody r oppose to Saroj) Nanda says wah kya baat hai, aaj har koe har kisi ke liye tyaag karne pe tula hua hai, lekin Saroj ek baat to jarur hai, aaj tu galat hai. Kuku says haan Saroj tumhe bachcho ke samne es tarah se baat nahin karni chahiye thi. Dadi says yeh chhoti si bachchi abhi to kal hi es ghar ki bahu banke aayi hai aur aaj talakh ki baate karr rahi hai, aaj ye teri beti nahin hamari bahu hai, Chopra khandan ki bahu hai. Tilak was packin his lauggage. Reshama says Saroj that ab yeh waqt aa gaya hai ki main tumhe mera faisla suna du, main tumhe es ghar ke sab rishte se aazaad karti hoon, mukti dedo hume woh harr jimmedari se jo tumne bahu bankar nibhayi. Tu jahan chaahe jiske sath chaahe reh sakti hai, jeeske paas jaana chahe jaa sakti hai, main tumhe rokugi nahin teru khushi ke aage kisiko nahin aane doogi. Suhana says main jaanti hoon eske faisle ke bich kaun aa raha hai, mujhe ejaajat dijye ki main enke raaste se hath jaoon, & Tilak comes there. Suhana leaves and Saroj says ruk jaoo Suhana, tum es chokhat se baahar kadam nahin rakhogi, tumhe tumhari Ammu ki kasam, maine tumse kahan tha na Suhana ki Chopra parivar ki bahuye doli main bethkar aati hai aur arthi main baahar jaati hai, I was dead twenty years ago, You r the bau of Chopra Family, not me. I'll leave dis house not u. & I'm leaving dis house forever. This is ur house, & family memebers r urs too & kiss her on her forehead & leaves Chopra House. & Tilak follows her.

Saroj leaves & Tilak follows her on road. Saroj left in the taxi & Tilak had accident with truck. Saroj was remembering all dis whatever happened. & Tilak was bleeding, all da ppl took him to hospital (with nice backgroung music). All ppl of Chopra Family r with Tilak in hospital. Doctor says that I'm sorry Mr. Chopra but Tilak's serious injuries, his life is in danger, only God can save him, everybody r shocked & the episode ends!!!!!!!

Update of 12th January

The episode starts with

Doctor says that Tilak ke paas ab aur kuchh pal baki hai, I'm sorry & doctor leaves. Minu starts crying & ran to Tilak. Minu tells him to open eyes, not to leave them alone like this. Kuku Chacha & Vishu come in & Vishu asks what happened to his dad. Minu says Tilak was runnin after Saroj & he met accident. Then Kuku calls home & says to Dadi that Tilak ke paas waqt bahot kam hai, Dadi feels dizzy & every1's crying & Vishu says dat he wants to talk to Suhana. Vish says Suhana it's all happened bcz of her Ammu, if anything gonna happen to his dad, he wont forgive her Ammu & disconnects call. Then Suhana calls Vivek and asks 4 her Ammu, Vivek says he dunn know. Suhana tells dat Tilak had an accident, and he's very serious. Every1 comes to hospital. Dadi asks Reshma dat what happened to Tilak, & Reshma hugs Dadi & crying a lot. Nurse says dat Tilak wants to meet every1.

Tilak says mera safar khatam ho gaya Maa & Minu says Tilak plz dunn say this. Tilak calls for Saroj again and again. He says he wants to meet Saroj in his last moment of his life. & Suhana runs out and Vivek comes there asks how's Tilak. Nanda says where Saroj is, Tilak wanna meet Saroj last time. & Reshma thinks dat she knows where is Saroj gonna. Saroj was in aashram & gets upset of something & Mataji (guru Ma) says her that come with me, I'll saw u something, Saroj looked at some ladies, & Mataji says yeh sab aurate sansaar ko tyagkar aayi hai, yeh sab tumhe dukhi aa rahi hai, nahi naa, bas ek hi lagan hai, ek hi ratan hai, Prabhu ke naam ki Hari ke naam ki, ab tumne bhi yahan rehne ka soch liya hai to darr kiska, tum bhi Prabhu ke naam ka pyaala pikar to dekho, uske jaisa nasha aur koe ho hi nahin sakta, aaj to Radha-Vallabh ka ati shubh din hai & gives her orange saree & says abhi tumhare mann main koi sanka hai to bolo. Saroj says ab main sari sankaye pichhe chhod aayi hoon & Mataji gives her aashirvad.

& Reshma comes there with red saree. Saroj tells her dat y did she come der, I wont come in ur life again. Reshma says main jaanti hoon, main tumhe vaaps lene nahin aayi, tu jindgi main jis raaste pasr chal padi hain meri to itni hesiyat bhi mahin hai beta ki main tumse puchhu ke... main tumse bahot chhoti hoon beta and cryin. Saroj says yeh laal joda, mangalsutra, kyun baar baar aap mujhe rishton ke moh main bandhne chali aati hai, jis tarah aapne mujhe apne sare rishte se mukt kiya hai usitarah main bhi aapko aapke sare rishton se mukt karti hoon, yeh laal joda aur mangalsutra mere liye nahin hai kyunki aaj main aapke bete ko uski patni hone ke rishte se mukt karti hoon and starts cryin & tells Resham to leave. Reshama says dat yeh tumne achha nahin kiya jo humko aur Tilak ko harr rishte se mukt karr diya, ab to woh jindgi se mukt hone jaa raha hai. Saroj get restless & Reshma says tumhare jaane ke baad Tilak ka accident ho gaya, aur jindgi ki aakhri saanse geen rahan hai, ya yun kahu ki apni saans nahin chhod pa raha hai, woh marne se pehle tumhe apni patni ke roop main dekhna chahta hai. Reshma says Saroj that aaj tu mujhe aakhri daan dede taki mera beta chain se marr paye. Saroj says nahin Maji aaj main aapko koi daan nahin de sakti & says her to leave. Reshma leaves from there. Saroj thinks about it & imagined dat there's Tilak one side & other side God, where to go.

Tilak's very serious & Minu tells her dat Maji is gonna take Saroj, she'll be here. Suhana (crying) says Vivek dat Ammu wont come back, I'm responsible for all dis bcz Ammu left bcz of me, she wanted to see me happy. Reshma comes back and every1 ask for Saroj. Reshma tells dat Saroj wont come, jakar Tilak ko keh dijiye ki woh Saroj ko dekhe bina hi apne praan tyaagne hoge. Dadi says what's u saying dis, u're his mother, how can u say like dis. Reshma says yeah I'm his mother, & that's y said dis, if u dun wanna say this to Tilak, I'll go & tell him. & Reshma goes to Tilak, Minu was crying to see Tilak

& Saroj comes there in hospital in red saree & mangalsutra. Everyone looked at Saroj & Reshma comes there and saw Saroj & the episode ends there!!!!!!!!

Bhabhi 17th January

Saroj comes to the hospital but does not enter Tilak's room. Tilak screams out for her, but she does not stop. Tilak is unconscious again and everybody thinks he is dead. Nanda and Dadi are upset and blame Saroj for his death.

Suhana also ignores Saroj when Reshma explains her how Saroj sacrificed everything for her and gave 20 years of her life. Saroj leaves the hospital and reaches the rath yatra, prays for Tilak and wishes to sacrifice herself. Tilak gains consciousness and all are happy when Reshma praises Saroj. Suhana leaves for rath yatra and forces Saroj to stay back.

Saroj explains her how she sacrificed her life and her relationships and now that she should take over her place and go away.

Chopra family also reaches the rath yatra but it's too late and Saroj has already disappeared in the crowd and we only see her saris and mangalsutra hanging on the Krishna's idol. Tilak comes with Meenakshi's support and screams for her but Saroj can't be seen and eventually the rath yatra fades away.

updated by Sheetald.

Edited by esti - 18 years ago

18th January update

The episode starts with

Nanda tells Dadi that we made a big mistake, Bhagvan (point out to Saroj) came to our house & we insult her, how did we make a big mistake & cries.  Dadi says we r sinner of her, she gave us everything & left. Nanda was crying so Tejal tells her to not crying, & says Papa went to Police station, Saroj Bhabhi will be back. & Suhana says who nahin aayegi, wo kahin khoyi nahin hai, chali gayi hai apne aapko talashne, chali gayi hai hum sabko jeena sikhakar, aur ab hume unke bataye raaston par chalna hai, bus who nahin aayegi ab, unko thunthna bekkar hai and she cries & left in her room.

Everybody left in their rooms & everyone remembering Saroj & cries a lot, Reshma was in shocked, didn't have tears in eyes but her heart was crying. Vivek looks at Saroj's pic & remembering her, (background song lyrics:

Teri yaad ab to meri zindgi hai, tu zinga main ab tak meri bebasi hai, it was really emotional scene, I had tears in my eyes too)  Kuku Chacha & Thekedar r in police station, Inspector says We couldn't find Saroj anywhere, we're lost. & Kuku says aap ki police ek aurat ko dhudh nahin sakti, & Inspector gets angry & says Chopra saab, Saroj madam mere liye ek aurat se jyaada thi, maine to Hindustan ki puri Police hila di aur aap.., Main Saroj ko apni bahen ke jaisi manta tha, lekin officially mujhe yahin announce karne padega ki…& he didn't says anything.

Dadi & Reshma goes to Mataji to aashram, Mataji says Saroj ab kabhi vaapas nahin aayegi, wo to rang gayi hai Prabhu ke rang main, wo aayi thi mere paas, chhhodna chahti thi es jagg ko, moh-maya chhod dena chahti thi, jeevan ke kathor bandhano se mukt hona chati thi so ho gayi, ab Saroj kabhi vaapas nahin aayegi, maine upnishado main padha tha ki agar sachhe mann se aur sachhi lagan se Prabhu ki bhakti karo to wo apne bhakto ki sunte hai, bhako ke paas aate hai, bhakto ki baat sunte hai, lekin Saroj wo to Pavitra Aatma thi, aisi pavitra aatma ki Bhagvaan khud use apne paas bulane ke liye tatpar the, aur Prabhu ne use apne paas bula diya aur apne sath le gaye. Then Mataji gives Saroj's Shaadi ka joda aur Mangalsutra to Reshma, & says this is the last Nishani of her.  Dadi says hum to sansari logg hai, aap ki gnaan ki baaten samajne ke liye hamari budhhu bahot chhoti hai, aap saf-saf bataiyena ki kya hua hamari Saroj ko. & Mataji says Saroj jahan pe gayi hai, hum kehte hai ki usne Mauksh prapt kar liya, aur aap jaise sansari logg kehte hai Maut, & Reshma and Dadi shocked to hear that.

Tilak was looking pictures of Saroj on wall, & crying.  Nanda says Kuku that they said Saroj is dead & u believed them. Kuku says wat can I? Polices tried their best to find Saroj. & Thekedarni says Badi Chachi has gone to aashram, she'll find something about Saroj. & Minu comes there and says Tilak has put Saroj's pics all over wall & talking to her pics and says Saroj is alive. & Nanda says he says right Saroj is alive. & Dadi- Reshma come back. Dadi was crying so Nanda says Dadi y r u crying, no Saroj cant leave us & crying. Reshma goes to her room & Dadi comes there. Reshma was looking Saroj's pic & Dadi says she wont come back now & Reshma says nahin Dadi she hasn't gone anywhere, she's alive. Her first son was dead & we snatched her another son too. She cant leave us until we all apologize to her. Dadi says Saroj is dead, & Saroj's pic frame baroken in pieces.

Kuku calls Alpa & tell her that Saroj wont come back now, she's dead. & Alpa goes to Vivek & cries and so Vivek knew that Saroj is dead. Both hugged each other & crying.  Minu was with Uppal, she was crying and says chali gayi Saroj Didi, mujhe chhodke chali gayi, marr gayi Saroj Didi & Uppal-Minu both gives physco laugh. & Uppal says now no1 can come between u & ur son and me & Chopra Parivaar. & Minu says it's confirm that Saroj is dead but where's her dead body? & Uppal says what? U mean there r chances for Saroj's returnin. Minu says she wont come back now, forget about her now, I'm just worried for Tilak, bcz he was talking about their older son to Reshma. Uppal says Saroj's older son & Vishu's older brother, he was still born & Tilak says he was responsible for it.

Panditji was doing Pooja for Saroj. He says to call all family members there. & Thekedarni goes to Reshma, she was starring at Saroj's pic. Thekedarni says let's go outside, every1 r waiting for u 4 Pooja, Saroj wont come back now & Kuku comes & Kuku tells Reshma that Saroj has left us alone, she wont come back. They all were crying & Nanda comes & says that Tilak is gone somewhere & left a letter * gives a letter to Kuku.  Kuku reads letter, Tilak had write that u all accepted that Saroj is no more, it'll take time to accept the truth for me, u're doing Tervi of Saroj, I cant stop u to do that, but I didn't want to come there bcz I cant face the truth,I'll come back when I'll able to take care of my self & face the truth, urs Tilak. & Thekedarni says that she'll tell to Thekedarji to look for Tilak, but Kuku says leave Tilak alone, he'll be fine.

Kuku comes to Pooja & crying so Dadi asks what happen? Kuku says Tilak didn't want to come to Pooja & has gone somewhere and Reshma doesn't accept that Saroj is dead. Nanda comes to Dadi and tell her that Reshma is not crying & says Saroj is alive, she'll come back. If she wont cry, she'll be mad. Dadi goes to Reshma & Nanda says Vishu to call Suhana in pooja. Vishu says Badi Chachi is calling u for ur Ammu's tervi. Suhana was starring him, so Vishu says dunn look at me like dis, ur Ammu is died and… Suhana says my Ammu is not dead, she's not dead and crying. & the episode ends!!!!!

19th January Update

The episode starts with

Suhana & Vishu

Suhana says Vish that her Ammu is not dead, & Vish tells her what u mean to say?  R all family members mad they've accepted she's no more!!!  What's u think ur Ammu will be back? She'll be back with a blasttttttt, I feel bad for death too but & Sahana says she's urs.. too….. & Vish says ohhh my Badi Ma, okay let's take it this way, Suhana today is my Badi Ma's tervi, plz let's go outside for pooja. & Suhana tells her to leave her alone & Vish leaves!!!!

Dadi tried to convince Reshma

Reshma has Saroj's pic in her hands, & Reshma tells Thekedarni that u all r lying that Saroj is dead, she's alive, she was talking to me just before few moments. Thekedarni says how can she talk to u? & Reshma says Saroj is alive, she's calling me. & Dadi comes & try to convince her that Saroj is no more but Reshma doesn't listen her & acts like she's turned mad & keep saying that Saroj jinda hai, who mujhe bula rahi hai.. Dadi & Thekedarni took her outside 4 Saroj's tervi.  Reshma keeps looking at Saroj's picture. & Kuku tells Panditji to start pooja. & Panditji starts pooja.

Vivek & Alpa talking about Saroj & Shubham

Vivek was upset & sitting in a corner. Alpa comes to him & tell him that today's Ammu's tervi, are u going to Chopra Family? & Vivek tells I dunn have strength to go there. Alpa says I can understand that but now Ammu is no more, we're feeling sad so does Chopra Parivar & its Suhana's family now, so we have to go there, so r u going there? And Vivek asks for Shubham to her, & Alpa says I tried to call him but it was unreachable but he has sent me message that he's coming today, u'll go there, I'll wait for him, when he's gonna know about Ammu, dunno how's he go through, u should go there.

Shubham & Alpa

Shubham comes back, he has lots of sweets and Alpa was starring on Saroj's picture which has phulon ki mala on it. Shubham comes there & says Alpa, Alpa hugs him & crying. & Shubham asks her why r u crying? Wat happened? & Shubham looks Saroj's picture with mala on it & asks her that how does it happen?  Alpa says Vish & Suhana were fighting everyday over Tilak and Ammu's relationship, Tilak didn't want to leave Saroj & Vish always telling her to leave, my Ammu has faced so many problems & cries!!!

Nanda & Kuku tried to explain Reshma & accept Saroj's death

Reshma was looked at Saroj's pic but couldn't cry so Nanda says Saroj's left, y dunn u crying, plz someone made her crying, do something, say something, and Kuku says Parjaiji, Saroj ab es duniya main nahin hai, wo hame chhodke chali gayi hai, aap rote kyun nahin ho & Nanda and Kuku cry, Minu says Dadi that we have to remove Saroj Didi's memories from her heart, then she'll be fine. & Dadi says her that ur daughter-in-law Suhana is Saroj's daughter, she'll made Reshma crying and Vivek come there.  Alpa says Shubham that we searched for Ammu but could not find her & Police announced that she's no more!!! Shubham asks for Suhana and tells is she happy or not, Alpa doesn't say anything so Shubham tells that means Suhana is not happy with Vishu    . Alpa says Suhana is some1's wife, & daughter-in-law, we lost our Ammu for whatever Vishu did to Suhana, Suhana's other family members r too good, & now Ammu is not between them so everything will be fine.. Shubham tells her that aunty is not with us just bcz of Vishu & u're saying me that everything'll be okay, nothing's gonna be fine now & cries like a baby….

Dadi convinces Suhana to accept Saroj death

Vivek tells Suhana that ur Dadi is not feeling good and u… Suhana says nobody listen me that Ammu is alive. If I would not meet Ammu last time, I'd belive u, but I know she's alive. Her love for Tilak was true. & Dadi comes there, so Vivek leaves them alone & left. Dadi tells Suhana that I really feel good to hear nice things about ur Ammu from u. No1 can compare ur Ammu. Saroj's gone so far from us, and she wont come back now. She never wanted that someone gonna hurt bcz of her. Reshma doesn't say anything, it had happened to her before too when my son was died and Saroj explained everyone that Dukho ko baatne se dukh kam hote hai (we feel better if we share our problem with others) & now u have to explain that to Reshma bcz I see Saroj's image in u. For me Saroj is not gone anywhere, she's here front of me (point out to Suhana) Today I want my bahu Reshma's happiness from u, only u can convinced her that Saroj is no more & Suhana doesn't say anything to her so Dadi tells her as u wish, Reshma will live with Saroj's memories. & Dadi left. Suhana thinks about whatever Dadi said to her.

Tejal says BHBHI to Suhana

Dadi comes outside and crying, and Suhana comes there. Dadi puts her hand on Suhana's head and gives her blessings. Every1 look at Suhana and Dadi. Suhana comes to Reshma and convinces her to believe that Saroj is dead.  And Reshma looks at Suhana with tears in her eyes. Reshma was crying so Suhana gets Reshma's tears in her hands and tells her bus do bund aanshu, apne dil main gamo ka sagar samete baithi hai aap aur mere hisse main sirf do bund aanshu, nahin aapki Saroj nahin aayegi, meri Ammu mar chuki hai.  Reshma looks at Saroj's picture & then look at Suhana and says that Saroj is dead, she's gone, she wont come back & cry a lot. & Suhana is about to go but Tejal stopped her & stells her BHABHI, every1 were sitting but everybody stands to here Bhabhi, Tejal says Bhabhi, u're greatful,  now I'll tell u Bhabhi bcz Vishu is like my brother, you r great Bhabhi & hug each other & Minu was shocked to hear Bhabhi!!!!!!

Update of 23rd January

The episode starts with

Suhana's doing Tulsi puja & Reshma tells her that its their family traditional , Tulsi puja brings happinesses in family and saves their family from evil looks,  Saroj was doing Tulsi puja everyday until she was here, but now she's not….. & Suhana says her that she'll do Tulsi puja everyday. Suhana makes tea for Vish and Vish says u've made tea for me and laughs… Suhana asks why he's laughing. Vish says ur Ammu has given u so-called sanskaar & u want to be aadarshvadi patni & wanna do pati-seva.. & Suhana says I'm happy to c dat u know I've my Ammu's sanskaar. I'm ready to be sanskaari patni but on one condition- if u be sanskaari-pati, and I'm not begging of u but its my right. Vish says sweetheart this is ur dream dat I'll be good husband, it will be ur dream forever. & Suhana says then it'll become ur dream too dat I'll be ur aadarshvaadi-patni (wow well said👏👏👏).. & Suhana drinks dat tea herself & Vish's surprise. Suhana tells him to drink tea otherwise it'll be cold!!!

Nanda was eating breakfast & Tejal brings garma-garam puri and Nanda says hath jalayegi mera? & they having argument over garam puri😆 and Suhana comes there and ask what happened? Tejal says main to apni saas ko garma-garam puri ka nasta de rahi hoon aur yeh hai ki… Nanda tells her mujhe tera pyaar kabool hai, lekin esse jyada main bardast nahin karr paaoongi, ab jaa yaha se meri maa😆😆. Tejal says Jay Shree Krishna & left… Minu comes there and ask what happen Dulhan? Nanda's surprise and say Dulhan? Minu tells her that now I'll call Dulhan to Suhana and ask Suhana did Vish had his breakfast or not? Suhana tells her she made breakfast by herself for Vish. Vish comes there and says mom I'm leaving. Suhana tells Vish this shirt doesn't match to ur pant… Vish point out finger to her and Suhana was like Vish sabke saamne😳, u should go right now, I'll wait for u for dinner at night.. ( Suhana was pretending to be nice wife bcz Nanda & Minu were there)

Vivek was crying & Alpa says him take care of himself. Vivek was worried about Suhana😭😭. Shubham comes there. Alpa says Papa, u'll go & get ready and plz drop me before u go to office. Vivek says I'm not in mood to go office,  & says to take Shubham with her. Shubham thinks I wont let any1 to harm Suhana. This family has suffer a lot bcz of Chopra family, they'll have to pay for it, I'll take revenge from them, especially Tilak Chopra….  Tilak was looking at Saroj's photo and Suhana brings breakfast for him. Tilak tells Suhana to join office & Suhana says on one condition- if u be retired & read newspaper at home & both give preety smile😛 ( such a cute smile on both's faces after a looooong time) Suhana says if u transfer all ur property on my name, I''ll take care of everything & Kuku overhears ( actually Suhana was just kidding) & Suhana takes blessing from Kuku & leave…. Kuku says Tilak I came here to tell u dat I'm waiting for u in car…

Ronita was talking to some one on phone & she was very upset. Vish asks her whose call was that? Ronita  tells him it was my uncle, I borrowed 5 lakhs rupees from my uncle for my mother's treatment. I told him I'll pay all da money but I dunn have any how can I give his money back? Well, its my problem, I dunn want to bother u.. Vish says u love me so much so cant I share ur problem.. Vish says he'll arrange money and leave.. Ronita calls Uppal and tell him that Vish is turned totally mad in my love, he's gone to bring 5 lakhs rupees for me😡..

Suhana was working so Tejal tells her abhi abhi to tumhari shaadi hue hai aur tum kaam kar rahi ho.. Oh samji Vish ke sath.. Suhana says its nothing like that.. Tejal advises her that how to take control over Vish, its in ur hand that what he thinks or what he's  doing….. & Nanda heard that, Nanda & Tejal had argument over it, Tejal says to herself that yeh saasuma ko bakri banane ka nuska kyun kisine nahin banaya, and Nanda was like kya kahan main bakri.. Tejal again says to herself bahot tejj kaan hai dil ki baatein sun leti hai, Nanda tells her who to hai.. Tejal tells Suhana that aye saasuma ko mann ki baatein bhi sunae deti hai & Suhana gives smile. Nanda tells her to go and not to listen Tejal. Suhana leaves. Suhana was in her bedroom, and she heard Vish's voice so she turn off lights and pretends to sleep and Vish comes in bedroom.. He steals Suhana's necklace😡 & Suhana turn on the light… & the episode ends!!! 

24th Jan Update

The episode starts with

Vish steals Suhana's necklace & Suhana wakes up and tells him that where r u going? Vish couldn't say anything & Suhana sees her necklace in his hand. Vish says oh so u weren't sleep. Suhana shouts on Vish & Nanda overhears their argument. Suhana says why do u want this necklace? Vish says give me back this necklace….. Nanda knocks door & tell them to open door. Suhana doesn't give him necklace so Vish says yeh tumhare baap ka maal nahin hai. Suhana tells him mind ur language. Suhana asks him why does he want this necklace? Vish says I dunn want to tell u, give me that necklace back. Nanda was knocking on door & Minu came there asks Nanda what happened? Nanda said I dunno what they r doing but Suhana was shouting….

Nanda & Minu both knocks door & tell them to open door. Kuku, Tilak, Dadi come there. Suhana tells Vish that I'll tell everyone that u were stealing necklace. & Vish says her sorry and tell her not to say anything. Vish opens door & Kuku asks what was happening in room? Vish says everything is perfect. Tilak asks for Suhana & Vish lied to him that may be Suhana's sleeping. & Suhana comes there and Tilak asks her what happened Suhana. Minu says it's husband-wife's problem, they'll solve it. Tilak says Suhana that tell me Suhana, what was happening. Suhana saw him necklace & tell him that Vish came to steal this necklace. I tried to stop him butttttt.. & She starts crying. Tilak slaps Vish ( wow about 4 or 5 slaps-- Vish deserves that😡)evry1 stops Tilak to.  Vish gets angry and says Tilak that ek baar aur agar aapne mujh par hath uthaya to main bhool jaooga ki mera aur aapka kya rishta hai. And Tilak was so angry on Vish and tells him apne baap par uthayega, utha mujh par hath… Dadi says enough Vish.. Vish tells her aap bhi mariye mujhe. I know why he cant c Suhana's pain bcz she's Saroj's daughter, he still loves Saroj loads & I hate her so muchhhh, Tilak left with Kuku. Suhana starts crying & Nanda teslls her not to cry.

Minu tells Vish why did u steal necklace?  I'd give u money if u ask for money to me. Vish tells her mom how can u geev me 5 lakhs rupees without dad's permission. Minu asks him y he wants 5 lakhs rupees and Vish lied to her. He tells her he wants start his own business. Now he wants his right in his property. Minu tells him what about Suhana? Vish tells her I'll give her divorce. Kuku tells Tilak that u didn't have to raise hand on Vish, it wasn't right. Tilak tells him I cant c Suhana suffering. Minu was talking to Uppal & Uppal asks her what's u think r every1 gonna agree to transfer Vish's property on his name? Minu tells him of course they'll..

Suhana was sitting in corner, was crying & remembering past. She says Ammu u told me I have to fight by myself, but I didn't know I'll be alone, plz come back Ammu.. & Reshma comes there. Suhana hugs her and crying.  Uppal was in office and flirting with a girl (sorry I dunno her name, may be she's Uppal's secretary) , she says sir plz leave me.. & Shubham comes there. The girl left. Shubham tells him I didn't know that Chpra contruction has started acting school. I was just kidding with her. Shubham says I want to learn acting too. Uppal says nice joke.. Shubham tells him I want kidding. Okay if u dunn wanna teach me acting, I'll tell this to Tilak. Uppal says dunn threaten me on Tilak's name, oaky tell me what'd take with tea, biscuit, sweets, cake, something… Shubham says he wants job. Uppal says why did u come to me for job, u can meet directly Tilak. Shubham tells him I want to be richest man & to be rich man, we need a kabeel guru, no1 can stop that man who's guru like u & Shubham touch Uppal's leg. Uppal asks what's he doing. Shubham says I want my guru's blessing, Shubham left and meet that girl and say thanks to her.

Minu pretends to cry and Nanda comes there and ask her why is she crying, what does she want? Minu tells her she wants Vishu's happiness.. Tilak was in office. Uppal says Tilak look who's here.. Tilak says Shubhammmmm. Uppal tells him that Shubham wants to join again. Tilak & Shubham discuss about business & Nanda calls him. Shubham asks him any problem sir.. Tilak tells him main tumhare hawale mera beta karta hoon, use ensaan banado, bus tumhi meri aakhari ummid ho, please & Tilak left. Vish says to himself yahin to main karne aaya hoon aur yeh Vish kya cheez hai main to sabko ensaan bana doonga, aur Mr. Tilak Chopra aaj aapne apni ummid ko nahin, apne kaal ko gale lagaya hai & the episode endssssss!!!