Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@Norzar- thanks for the articles.........
mariaam thumbnail
Thanks for sharing !!!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

new intv of ju, mentioning her movie padduram

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/talking-point-with-juhi-parmar/519667/0

You have been making quite a few guest appearances with your husband Sachin Shroff on reality shows. Was it a build up to Pati, Patni aur Woh?
Being actors we end up doing similar kind of shows and people want to see us

together. But we can only do few shows together because it is no fun being together at all times. There are chances that you might get bored. In times like these, we only do guest appearances. Pati Patni aur Woh was a one-off instance where we decided to work together because we wanted to test our compatibility.

What is the main motive of the show?
The motive of this show is to get a hang of parenting. Whenever a person becomes a parent, it's a completely new experience for them and at times they find it difficult to deal with. We will get to see how we deal with it beforehand.

Why did you choose to be a part of it?
I am a very impatient person by nature and I wanted to learn the art of dealing with kids. Moreover, I got married just a few months back and the two of us wanted to see how we react under difficult situations and how we would live through all the ups and downs. In the end, all these hardships will definitely make our bond stronger.

There has been a lot of hue and cry about using children on the show.
There is absolutely no child labour involved here. The kids do not work for money and their real parents are always around to see them. They are not made to work and are taken good care of.

You have been a part of many reality shows in the past, both as participant and anchor.
As an actor, it is nice to be an all-rounder. Although I enjoy playing a character the most, reality shows give you a chance to pursue for hobby. For instance, Say Shava Shava brought out the singer in me, although I was terrible at it. Comedy Circus helped me get my comic timing right.

Post Kumkum, one thought you would be part of more soap operas. But you chose not to.
The only reason was because it takes a lot of time. During Kumkum, I was always working throughout the month and I desperately needed a break. I had also just gotten married and needed more time for myself and my family. But I have taken up a television serial called Chanda Kanoon which is a weekly feature and doesn't take too much of my time.

What's coming up next?
It's a comedy film called Padduram, directed by Ajay Monga.

norzar

Edited by norzar - 14 years ago
norzar thumbnail
hi

yet again a wonderful intv of ju

She spoke on all aspects like always

So its confirmed that padduram will be releasing soon, hopefully by the end of the yr.

hope we get more intv of ju where she talks reg her character and how was it to debut movie

norzar

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot for the info....now just waiting for the move to come
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lovely interview of Juhi will put the newspaper print here later

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

new intv of ju, mentioning her movie padduram

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/talking-point-with-juhi-parmar/519667/0

You have been making quite a few guest appearances with your husband Sachin Shroff on reality shows. Was it a build up to Pati, Patni aur Woh?
Being actors we end up doing similar kind of shows and people want to see us

together. But we can only do few shows together because it is no fun being together at all times. There are chances that you might get bored. In times like these, we only do guest appearances. Pati Patni aur Woh was a one-off instance where we decided to work together because we wanted to test our compatibility.

What is the main motive of the show?
The motive of this show is to get a hang of parenting. Whenever a person becomes a parent, it's a completely new experience for them and at times they find it difficult to deal with. We will get to see how we deal with it beforehand.

Why did you choose to be a part of it?
I am a very impatient person by nature and I wanted to learn the art of dealing with kids. Moreover, I got married just a few months back and the two of us wanted to see how we react under difficult situations and how we would live through all the ups and downs. In the end, all these hardships will definitely make our bond stronger.

There has been a lot of hue and cry about using children on the show.
There is absolutely no child labour involved here. The kids do not work for money and their real parents are always around to see them. They are not made to work and are taken good care of.

You have been a part of many reality shows in the past, both as participant and anchor.
As an actor, it is nice to be an all-rounder. Although I enjoy playing a character the most, reality shows give you a chance to pursue for hobby. For instance, Say Shava Shava brought out the singer in me, although I was terrible at it. Comedy Circus helped me get my comic timing right.

Post Kumkum, one thought you would be part of more soap operas. But you chose not to.
The only reason was because it takes a lot of time. During Kumkum, I was always working throughout the month and I desperately needed a break. I had also just gotten married and needed more time for myself and my family. But I have taken up a television serial called Chanda Kanoon which is a weekly feature and doesn't take too much of my time.

What's coming up next?
It's a comedy film called Padduram, directed by Ajay Monga.

norzar

Edited by surakshita - 14 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks norzar for yet another interview from Juhi
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

In the coming weeks would love to have her full fledged interview on Padduram

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey thanks dear for sharing this sweet article
awwww what a cute pic of her
i really want to see juhi in daily soap with hussain
hope she will do daily soap again
can't wait to see her movie

afee
Edited by juhuti - 14 years ago
norzar thumbnail
hi

looks like promos of padhuram will be out soon

thanks for the print intv of ju, lovely pic

no movie dailies for ju please, would prfer her to do weeklies and maybe take up different movies too

norzar