Juhi in bollywood, articles pg 1,3,5-8,10,11,13,15

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Juhi Parmar goes the Bollywood way..
09 July 2009 | 1:15pm   

Juhi Parmar, popularly known as Kumkum will now be seen in a Bollywood film. She is also geared up for her new show on SAB TV, Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai.
http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=5035 Edited by sanw - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sanwak Thnx 4 the info......... 😉
oh my God i 2 read it yaar..........😲⭐️👏
Cant beleive m soooooooooooo happyyyyyyy...........😃
Yippeeeeeeeeeeee...................🥳
Woowwwwwwwwwww.............🥳
Juhi Coming in bollywood my god..........🥳
I was jumping on my bed when i read the article😆😆
M becoming crazy🤪🤪
M soooooooooooooooo Happyyyyyyyy🥳
Will luv to see her in bollywood🥳
You Rock Juhi⭐️😳
Love her soooooooooo much till the end of everythinggggg😳😳

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks sanwak, Aimen, Annie for the links

thanks Aimen

Juhi Parmar, popularly known as Kumkum will now be seen in a Bollywood ...

Juhi Parmar, popularly known as Kumkum will now be seen in a Bollywood film. She is also geared up for her new show on ...

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=5035

09 July 2009 | 1:15pm 
  • Juhi Parmar, popularly known as Kumkum will now be seen in a Bollywood film. She is also geared up for her new show on SAB TV, Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai..

Fans of Juhi Parmar rejoice, as your favorite Kumkum will now be seen on the big screen.

She has started shooting for a comedy film called Padduram. "Suresh Menon and I play parents to a child. I can't reveal much about the story except that it revolves around our kid and how we deal with it".  On the shift to Bolly, she says "Times have changed and nowadays we are known only as actors and not as TV and film personalities". 

Besides this film, Juhi is also busy shooting for her upcoming SAB show titled 'Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai'. "I play a lawyer called Chanda in this comedy court room drama which should start airing by this month end or early August. It's a matter of pride to again play a title role. This episodic serial will showcase various funny cases each week.  Asif Sheikh ( Yes Boss) will be the lawyer opposite me, and veteran comedy actor Tiku Tulsania will essay the role of the judge." 

Juhi clears the air about her not anchoring second season of Chhote Miyan. "The dates were given quite late to me and by then I had already committed myself elsewhere. It's sad that I cannot take part in this show anymore, it was fun". 
    Coming to Hans Baliye  Juhi says its been a growth for her baliye  Sachin. "I have done comedy before but not him, and is not his natural genre. Hence it is a matter of satisfaction that he has improved with very outing. The praise of the judges gives us the energy to put in that extra mile".  On below-the-belt jokes, Juhi says "There have been only a few on our show. I can't really speak about others, but we will never do it".

She also rejected the arguments given by some loosing contestants of Hans Baliye, that the scripts were bad. "We were given good material and it is also up to you to choose the one you like".

In closing we could not help but ask Juhi about the winning Jodi of Hans Baliye, to which she categorically said, "I don't want to comment on this". 

Reporter and Author: Anil Merani

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Annie really the article is worth a dance and music

its like i feel like humming the nursery rhyme FIRE IN THE MOUNTAIN RUN RUN RUN

too hot an interview with all ingredients for any fan to admire and adore her more and more and more.

it was a nice fultoo interview with all of her projects mentioned in crisp short details with her usual humor attached.

She is so proud of her Hubby Sachin's achievement in something he has never done before. God bless them.

All the best to Juhi Sachin and Congrats to whatever projects they take and wishing all the best to their team cast and crew of their projects.
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very very happy for juhi . all the best for future projects . congrates to  juhi
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMGGGGGGGG I am so excited for her...I can't wait for her to come out with her movie...She is AN AMAZING ACTRESS yaar and definitely deserves this opportunity😃 Thanks for sharing the article!!!
Luv Alwayz Sahar😳
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow thts such a good news!!! extremely happy for her!!
All the best Juhi!!u rock!!! love u!!😃
mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thaks a lot for the article.............its great juhi entering bollywood.........
its such a good news.......
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the news is spreading like fire!!!!!!!!!!

before I could tell my friends, they had the news

there are so many who are happy with the news and cant wait to see her in the movie

Juhi's career chart has taken a boom after her marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thnaks for the great news

sanwak and surakshita, aaj toh zarror lagi hai. haha

so happy to read about ju's upcoming movie

she has made her fans so happy and so mcuh prouder

wishing her all the best for her movie,

we ju fnas are on cloud nine

norzar