maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for sharing interview of juhi .waiting for her movie
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

would like to see ju sign more films only after padhuram releases, so she gets to knw the kind fo reponse she gets form her debut movie.

bec i feel an talented actress like ju, should do a mix of commercial and parallel cinema

wouldnt prfeer her to do the dancing around the tree kind of roles

norzar

mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article........hope the movie is released soon........
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wishing them both Ajay and Juhi for their debut

actually waiting for his interview and on who will sing the Maa song

greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey ..
thanx 4 d article.........
waitng 4 her movie...........
norzar thumbnail
hi

the maa song must have been picturised on ju and the kid

maybe ju too could sing a few versus's we need to wait and see

i wnat to know whether she out on weight for the role or not

norzar

norzar thumbnail
hi

credit goes to surakshita for thsi ikntv of ju, which has mention of her movie too. i dont think thsi has been posted here before

Juhi Parmar Interview
"I TELL SACHIN IT IS A PITY HE DID NOT PROPOSE TO ME FIVE YE...

Juhi Parmar Interview

Juhi Parmar Interview

JUHI PARMAR tells JYOTHI VENKATESH that she is doing a comedy serial like Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai to de-stress herself after doing an intense serial like Kum Kum

Did you deliberately choose to take a break after Kum Kum went off air?

After Kum Kum, I did not take up any new serial as an actress. I did not take a break deliberately. Kum Kum should have gone on for yet another seven years, though the fact is that I had even forgotten the spelling of personal life in the last seven years when Kum Kum was on air. Till today my fans keep on asking me why Kum Kum was yanked off air when it was having a very successful run. The channel was revamping all the shows and hence Kum Kum went off air.

Tell me something about Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai on air on SAB TV?

Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai in which my co-actors are veterans like Tiku Talsania and Asif Shaikh is India's first ever court room comedy. Till today, a courtroom comedy has not been tackled on TV. The series is a mix of drama, relationship and humor to keep the audiences engaged throughout. I'd say that Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai has tons of laughter and drama encase together.

What is your role in Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai?

I play the role of advocate Chanda Rani, who charms the judge at every given opportunity in the courtroom. The role of the judge is played by Tiku Talsania who is completely infatuated with her and is always in agreement wit her in the court, which always works as a win- win situation for Chanda.

What made you decide to take up a comedy show like Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai?

I had done so much intense roles that actually I wanted to de-stress myself and show that I am not a stereo typed actress, but an all rounder. It is a big relief to do a comedy like Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai after doing an intense serial like Kum Kum. It has indeed come like a breath of fresh air for me, not only as an actor but also as a human being. All of a sudden I realize that there is a bout of comedy as far as I am concerned in the sense that I even did Hans Baliye and Comedy Circus, which proved that I had a different dimension to me as an actor. I also anchored the show Chote Miya Bade Miyaan. I am sure that after I got married and settled down, God does not want me to cry, even in my serials.

How is the experience of working with senior actors like Tiku Talsania and Asif Shaikh?

If you get an opportunity to work with brilliant actors like Tikuji and Asif Shaikh, your job as a co-actor becomes very easy. I should say that it is a great privilege to work with actors like these.

Do you find it cakewalk working with a director like Rajan Waghdare?

I take every scene seriously because I feel that comedy is a very serious business. Director Rajan Waghdare is the King of comedy today and has to his credit the longest running comedy series like Yes Boss, which incidentally, is also on air on SAB TV.Rajan Waghdare's working style takes you back to the days when actors used to do reading before they started the shoot.

What made you decide that Sachin is your soul mate?

Sachin and I knew each other for almost five years though we were just good friends and nothing beyond that. Believe it or not, we were in a relationship for just five months before we decided to marry. Unlike me, Sachin is very shy. In fact, when we realized that we were getting serious about one another, I insisted that he should propose to me and so sweetly he proposed to me on my birthday. I am a big extrovert whereas he is an introvert. We were attracted to each other because opposite poles attract each other.

In what way has marriage to Sachin Shroff changed you?

Marriage has changed me a lot. Before marriage, I did not have a sense of belonging. I now itch to go back home after the day's work. It is indeed a beautiful feeling when you know that some one is waiting to meet you at home.

Is Sachin shedding his serious image after marriage, thanks to you?

Though my husband Sachin Shroff is a serious type of actor, with Hans Baliye he has started displaying his sense of humor. I do not know whether my extrovert nature has rubbed off to him or not. Sachin has actually done more shows than even I have done till date, though I am very lucky that I got a Kum Kum which made me a household name instantly. Sachin has to his credit shows like Sindoor, Nagin etc.

Is it true that both you and Sachin are doing a show?

Though we did not do any show together before our marriage, we are now doing a show, which belongs to an entirely different genre. I cannot divulge the details about the show right till the channel announces it.

Is it an advantage to be married to a spouse who belongs to the same profession?

It is definitely a big advantage to be married to an actor because we belong to the same profession. He knows why I do not take his calls for five hours together when I am shooting for a reality show. It is a boon to have some one who understands your problem and vision and stands by you. We make it a point to discuss our work at home. I even tell Sachin that it is a pity that he did not fall for me five years ago when we had met for the first time.

Besides Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai, do you have any other show or film up your sleeves?

Right now, the only show in which I am working is Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai, because I want to take it easy and choose good work, whether it is on TV or films. I have completed acting in a film called Paddooram, directed by Ajay Monga, who exactly knows what he wants from his actors. It is a film in which Suresh Kannan is playing my husband.

norzar
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

some budget on the net for her movie Padduram

Budget
INR 30,000,000 (estimated)
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks norzar & surakshita

norzar thumbnail