sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Kumkum bhabhi turns heroine...

botleft botright

bhabhi turns heroine..."> 
July 16, 2009
First Published: 20:00 IST(16/7/2009)

After appearing on Hans Baliye with her husband, Sachin Shroff, Juhi Parmar has now signed on her debut movie opposite Suresh Menon, called Padduram, in which she plays a young mother and Menon plays the father.

"There's no other heroine in the movie. So I guess I am the leading lady of the film. But the kid is the real star of the movie. Suresh and I are playing an elderly couple, at least from the kid's perspective," she laughs.

The movie revolves around gas problems that children and elders have and how everyone deals with it, especially when their child is going through it. "We all have gas problems but we hate to talk about it, let alone dealing with it. I know there are cases of people falling ill because of gas problems.

Funny title
The title of the film sounds funny because the take on the problem is funny but otherwise, it's a serious problem," states Parmar, who has already completed 16 days of shooting in Indore and only the climax remains to be shot.

Bheja Fry type movie
Doesn't the track record of artistes changing lanes deter the newly married soap star? She replies: "No, because today mediums are converging. We're all working on every medium that we can. Popular actors are turning to TV and we are moving towards films. Mine is a very Bheja Fry type of movie. It's not the typical debut, which I can get apprehensive about," adding that her husband Sachin is the happiest about her moves.

This is not the first time that Parmar is acting in a movie. Earlier in 2001-02, she acted opposite Diwakar Pundir in Pehchaan. So how did Padduram become her debut? "That was only supposed to be premiered on TV. Sahara had approached producers to make movies for their channel. So, I do have some experience. You can say I interned there and this is my first job," she quickly replies. Right.

Though one really missed seeing her on the second season of Chhote Miyaan (she blames it on the mismatched dates), she promises to make her best effort to win Hans Baliye, the couple laughter contest on Star One.

"Sachin has grown steadily. We started out with average scores but have bettered our scores each week. So, whether they bring in wild cards or introduce another element, I'm sure if all goes well, we might just win," she smiles.

Given that she's playing a mother to a 10-year-old in her debut movie, would she go the parenting way soon?  She smiles, "You'll have to wait for sometime for that. We're just married yaar."

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kumkum chali Bollywood

Juhi Parmar of Kumkum fame, who we've been watching with her husband Sachin Shroff in Hans Baliye, is making her silver screen debut. She is acting in a movie called Padduram opposite Suresh Menon, in which they play young parents.

The movie revolves around gas problems that people have and how everyone deals with it.

Juhi recently spoke to a daily about the project: "I play the lead but the kid is the real star of the movie. Though the title sounds funny, if you think about it, the problem is serious."

Juhi has completed 16 days of filming in Indore, and only the climax remains to be shot. "It's a complete Bheja Fry type of movie. Sachin is really happy about it." Technically, this is not her first movie as she acted in Pehchaan, opposite Diwakar Pundir, which was supposed to premiere on TV. It is, however, her big screen debut. But the actress says, "It's not a typical debut movie because it focuses mainly on child," she says.

For now, Juhi and her husband Sachin Shroff are in Hans Baliye, and she promises to do her best in the finale. "We have been doing pretty well from the start, so regardless of any wild card entries, if we are good and capable, we might even win!"
  • Hill Road Media
  • Friday, July 17, 2009

•  Source: http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/July/News_20090717_83
    Annie4Juhi thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    Thank u soooooooooo much 4 the Article Sanwak 4 the Articles😳😳😳
    Awwwww article r soooooooo sweet😃😳
    Soooooooooo happy 4 Juhi😃😃😃
    She Rocks⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Loved reading the article😳😳
    And in the pic Juhi is looking gorgeous out of the world shoooooooo cute⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Loveeeeeee her soooooooooo much till the end of everything😳
    She is the best⭐️😃
    maheen55 thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    thanks alot for sharing these articles sanwak . waiting for her movie .
    norzar thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
    hi

thanks sanwak for the articles/intv

nice pic of ju

okay so pehchann was tv premiere, so paddhuram is indeed her debut movie

the concept is unsual and only time will tell how the concept is presented in the movie

so 16 days have already been completed  and climax left, wowww

so thsi means within next month or so the movie will be complete

norzar

Edited by norzar - 14 years ago
    norzar thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
    hi

thsi intv seems to have been taken 2 weeks back, bec the hb finale has already been shot, so maybe the climax is almost complete already

wiating for the movie

all the best to the entire team of paddhuram

norzar

sumonetolub thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
    hahahha....this sounds very interesting......im curious to know how the movie will shape up........i cant stop laughing at the title.....thanx for sharing........naina
    mariaam thumbnail
    woowwwww nice artciles... loved Ju's comments... yes baby for us u r the real HEROIEN 😉 i ma eagerly w8ing for the film !!!😉
    mirza_ajju thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    Thanks for the article guys...........Edited by mirza_ajju - 14 years ago
    muskan087 thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    😃juhi in movieeeee😲.OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY....😃
    thanx for d inf surakshita
    title sounds interesting & funny ..now looking forward to it