FF || Behka Behka (part 6, page 19)

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
So I had this idea in my head since I saw Ghajini, which was a long time ago. And since then, I thought, did Kalpana and Sanjay remind no one else of Mayank and Nupur? I mean, it was just begging to be written! So I changed things, obviously, there is no murder, nothing, and SaJan had to be included, and of course, my jaan, my Benji. πŸ˜‰ I do hope you guys enjoy this!

Parts 1 and 2 are more introductary parts, the story will begin properly after.

-||-

"Nahi,"
she cried. "Tum aisa nahin kar saktey mere saath. Yeh nainsaafi nahi ho sakti."

"Kyun?"
he demanded furiously. "Tum issi ke layak ho. Kis ne kaha tumhe ke pyaar karo mujhse?"

"Manti hoon ki mujhse galti huyi, par tum mujhe chod kar nahi jaa saktey,"
she turned around, flinging her arm up dramatically to cover her face, her back to him. "Kyunki main tumhare bachchey ki maa baney wali hoon."

"Kya?"
he turned her around forcefully. "Tum jhoot bol rahi ho."

She wrenched her arm out of his grasp. "Tum mano ya na mano, mujhe koi farq nahi padta. Par iss bache ko apna haaq milega!" She poked his chest with her index finger. "Yeh mera vaada hai tumse."

"Cut!"
the director called out. "Samrat, very well done," he told his male lead, who grinned back at him. "Nupur, very good," he gestured to someone behind him. "Make-up ka touch up karna hai. Otherwise, you're doing very well."

"Thank you Deodhar Sir,"
Nupur smiled at him, exchanging glances with Samrat.

"Obviously,"
he whispered to her. "Whose find were you?"

"Shut up, Samrat,"
she shot back quietly. "Till when are you going to rub that in my face?"

"Yaar,"
he approached her, sticking his hands into his pockets. "jab tak yeh dosti rahegi, tab tak." He winked at her. She responded by rolling her eyes playfully.

Nupur Bhushan was the newest addition to popular daily soap opera 'Kyunki Maa Ka Laadla Bigad Gaya', and an old friend of the male lead Samrat Malhotra. She had, upon arriving in Mumbai to fulfil her dreams, called him up, remembering a promise he had once made to her. Samrat too, was a loyal friend, and he had immediately gotten her an audition at the production house he worked for. Excel Productions was thrilled to have found a talented new actress, but she was unpolished, and so, had not received the parallel lead as she had auditioned for, but a side character. It made no matter to the two friends though, that according to the hierarchy of the production team, Samrat was at the top, and Nupur only somewhere in the middle. They had been childhood friends till Samrat had moved to Mumbai, and had remained close throughout the years, and would remain friends throughout their lives. Some things did not change. The fact that both had much blackmail material against one another proved to solidify their friendship.

Two gruelling hours later saw the two making their way wearily to Samrat's dressing room. Being a 'junior artiste' meant that Nupur had to share a dressing room with the other juniors, but Samrat always dragged her to his room. So the two flopped down on the chairs in his room, glancing at the other two occupants, one who had been learning his lines for his own scene in the show, and the other who was going through her own work, and taking down notes in the margin of her file.

"Chashmish," Samrat snatched the file out of her grasp. "Tum kaam se abhi aayi ho, aur shuru ho gayi tumhari boring si aadat?"

Said girl tugged at her file. "Chodo na Samrat, kal tak bohut kaam karna hai."

"Come on Gunjan,"
Nupur made a face at her sister. "You're such a workaholic."

"Yeh tum keh rahi ho Didi?"
Gunjan raised an eyebrow.

"Tum meri behen ko dokha nahi deh saktey!"
they jumped at the sudden shout from the other occupant of the room. Samrat sighed, shaking his head in amusement.

"Main tumhe jaan se maar dalunga agar tum - "
Samrat put his hand on his friend's shoulder, and the shorter man cut himself off. "Kya hai yaar? Dekh nahi saktey, practice kar raha hoon."

"Benji, mera yaar, mera jigdi dost,"
Samrat pat his shoulder. "Tu na, hum sab ko marwane ki koshish kar raha hai kya, jo itni zor se chila raha hai?"

Benji pouted. "Tum bohut hi burey ho. Khud itna bada star ban gaya, par mujhe rehearse karne nahi deta." He sniffed dramatically. "Kaisa dost hai tu?"

Nupur tugged him onto another chair. "Nautanki band karo, woh mera kaam hai."

Gunjan giggled, closing her folder, knowing with these three in this sort of mood, she would never get any work done. She placed her head on her hand, letting them go crazy, and just observed the people that consisted of her little family here in Mumbai.

Gunjan Bhushan was Nupur's younger sister, though there were many times people mistook her for the elder one. She was more mature in nature, and reserved, and very focused on her work. Where Nupur had been the starlet of the little town of Morena, Gunjan had been the brains. A shy little thing, who was slowly coming out of her shell because she had realised that being quiet and letting people walk over her brought her nothing. It was a hard lesson learnt, but with the support of her friends, she had been fine. No one would think that the shy new intern at Shilpa Industries was friends with TV superstar Samrat Malhotra, but she was. On the other hand, Benji Kaul was everything she was not, dramatic, funny (often unintentionally so) and loud. Yet, the four made a tight group of friends. They had known each other a long time, and had been with each other through tough times. No matter what life threw at them, they would have one another.

-||-

Do let me know what you think!

This is not my first FF, just my first FF in this forum. πŸ˜† Just FYI, so please, if you like, go read my other stories? (Shameless plugging is allowed right?)

Love,
Radz

Edited by Anhdara13 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Chapters
part 1 - page 1
part 2 - page 5
part 3 - page 8
part 4 - page 11
part 5 - page 16
part 6 - page 19

PM List

indiandoll89 (Meera)
nikki028
~Rinki~
hgrhr
prerna_agrawal
cute2stay (Pallavi)
robinblue91
fizzazaza (Fizza)
Kanky
mayank-nupurfan
Nirali92
myownarea
ananya_s

shinella
Anjalika Khanna
blackdaughter (Maddy)
Bollywood_chic (Sonia)
bharathi aram
ruchimayur
~*mishu*~
debby
-Ravjot-
adi_gupta
blushpink13
AMMY LUVS RIDZ
rresham
roshni_light
isha93
reya.
mimi0295
narutolion
pari.theprinces
PaNa4ever
seema.mittal2
Tapoor
sanjana yadav
ranbir_lekha
cutegurl224
sana866
sosweetsumi
Sunshine Girl
SaJan-SaJan

*the names in bold I haven't PMed because apparently the usernames have changed. Please let me know what the new usernames are!

Love,
Radz
Edited by Anhdara13 - 13 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
me me me! πŸ˜ƒ And I'd love to be on the pm list! πŸ˜ƒ

*edited*

The mix is still publishing! πŸ˜” Anyways! πŸ˜›

I never thought of MayUr while watching Ghajini probably cus I wanted to run out of the theatre and go watch RNBDJ instead! 😳 (No surprise I know! πŸ˜›)

But now that you mention it...I def see the resemblance!πŸ˜ƒ And so now...I'm dying to read more...(that means Part 2! 😳)

I loved the name of the serial! πŸ˜› And Samrat and Nupur are fabulous together! 😳 Gunjan's just like herself...sweet and soft...Benji...*giggles* He's always adorable! πŸ˜›

Can not wait for more...and now that I think I'm done my comment..I feel like I had more to say...πŸ˜† Hmm? 😳

Love you,

Meera😳

Edited by indiandoll89 - 14 years ago
urworstnitemare thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me me me!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 second the best Meeru *sticks out tongue and dances !!!! na na boo boo!!! PS: Shameless plugging is totally the rage these dayz! πŸ˜‰ 

*reserved...sounds awesome!!!!! (may have to PM you about some dialogues (which are in hindi...grr) but that's totally fine, you're always in service for me...I know it!πŸ˜†

Oh that was good!πŸ˜† Me loved how you described their friendship...they both had blackmail sstuff lmao. Epic reason to be friends for!πŸ˜† And that Benji part was just icing on the cake? Even though i hate icing...I don't like cream either...ohh lets say. That was like a cherry...erhmm no Strawberry on an ice cream cake! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳 That sounds soo darn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies...I need it NOW!

Well thats how much I liked this update πŸ˜ƒ And u noe..me comparing it to ICE CREAM, ICE CREAM (saying it again just in case u missed it) is a big-ass-HUGE compliment!😳Savour it!😳 Chows, bye bye!

PS: I am NOT a drama queen, and you know it! πŸ˜† I just blabber on alot..me repeats NOT a drama queen, no idea why I'm being called that so often these dayz..it was seriously never a problem before!πŸ˜†

-Avi

PPS: Meeru: I'm not jealous...i was just stating a fact....first the worst second the best! U were first..and I was second! U figure it outπŸ˜† (Radz, you don't count! Don't try to side with Meeru!*sends warning glares)πŸ˜† 

And ohh obviously you love us! We're....err...Meeru, is the awesomest friend ever! Of course you have to love us...lmaoπŸ˜‰ Me loves you both too!!!!!!!😳 *group hug!!!! *watches u two run away *pouts...meanies!
Edited by urworstnitemare - 14 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
I love you guys, you know that right?

Love,
Radz

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I know Radz! *preens*

@Avi: You're just down right jealous! *sticks tongue at you*
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wowww..............its an amazin new concept!!!!!!.....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘........i likd it vry much....plzzzzzz do add me to d pm list...
n yea...srsly.........kahanse mila yaar tumhe vo serial ka naam-KYUNKI MAA KA LAADLA BIGAD GAYA!!!!!!!!........lol............u cracked me up...........n tht ws toooooo gud.........πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ahem i loved it!!! EEeeeeeek! I was waiting for this! πŸ˜† It is smexy! I cant wait till Mayu pops in. =]
Ooh and add me to the PM list. 😎
Love ya
 -Rinki
debby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yippee! Finally you came up with an MJHT FF. I cant tell you how much I love you for this. πŸ˜ƒ Also, I agree with you. Sanjay and Kalpana are a lot like Mayank Nupur. Minus all the tragedies.. God bless.

Ah, what a title for the show - Kyunki Ma Ka ladla bigad gaya.. πŸ˜†That sounds like a mix of so many emotions. =)) Samrat Malhotra fits right into the popular lead star stereotype. Gunjan and Nupur - our very own sweet sisters with so many differences yet such a strong bond. Oh, how can I forget Benji? He is the adorable, cheek pulling monkey of a friend we all wish we had.

I cant wait for Mayank, you know that right? So bring him in quick! 😳

I love your easy flowing style of writing Radz and eagerly look forward to the upcoming parts...

Lotsa love. πŸ€—

hgrhr thumbnail
oh wow!! This is a great concept!!
I always thought that Sanjay and Kalpana were exactly like Mayank and Nupur!
Its going to be such fun to read this story with MJHT characters!
Samrat as a male lead in the show...its really fits...!
and LOL....what a tile! Kyunki Maa Da Ladla Bigad gaya!!! hehe....hilarious!
Now I can't wait to see Mayank's introduction!
Do update soon and if possible PM me....