Pyar kay andaaz part 12 on page 22

maria_awan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guys i wanna start my story on prc and sanyogita here is the outine outline: prithvi and sany1ogita meet after koteshwar yatra in ajmer on his father birthday and their love is increasing in air but suddenly prc and  his friends got to know that she is getting marries to some one else and that person is bemdev son , now what r they  gonna do..........                                                        
tell me guys shall i continue it ๐Ÿ˜Š      

Note : the story i s gonna contain love , friendship, enimty, sacrificebut no one is allowed to die  from prc friends and family bc i donot like sad ending๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ŠTopic index ๐Ÿ˜Š   
Part 1    :page 1
part 2    :page 2
part 3    :page 4
part 4    :page 6
part 5    :page 9
page 6   : page 10
part 7   : page 11 
part 8   : page 13
part 9   : page 16 ๐Ÿ˜‰
part 10  : page 18๐Ÿ˜Š
part 11   :  page 20๐Ÿ˜ณ
part 12  : page 22๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by maria_awan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow maria di...........really nice n different story yaar..........plz go ahead!!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Wow dear.It's wonderful story line.Pls continue dear.
wow! maria plz continue! its really good start!
meghaparti thumbnail
oh wow what a lovely thought maria...pls. do continue..incase u need my help pls. do let me know!
maria_awan thumbnail
thanks guys 4 liking the idea  of my story  ,here is the starting                                                            Part 1                 
After koteshwar yatra prithvi and sanyogita are lost in each others thought and as usual their friends  tease them and they simply said  no about  thoughts but their friends new what is going into heart bc the smile in their eyes show every thing. 
one day sanyogita was very sad bc he wanna meet prithvi but her father doesnot let her go any where  without him  and she is angry about  it ,seeing her angryand sad mood  her friend chamki  told her that prithvi father birthday is coming near  and they r gonna invite jaichand family  compulsory and then she  can go  to meet him ,after heraing this she  get just too happy  and start waiting 4 the invitation,

here in ajmer prithvi is  making nandini  memories  his part of life and  wishes  that once he can meet her , "bhaya" pratha called him and he turned  back  and pas a smile to her   and she comes inti her lap and what r u thinking  hum ap ko kab se awaz lagarahay hain , prithvi  just seeing her and after few min  he told her that she is thinking about  nandini  that he wanna say bye to her and wanna tell everything about himself that he is  kuvar of ajmer , but kismat ney muqaha hi nahi diya ,  then  pritha said her koi baat  nahi ab jab ap milay gain usse to bata daina  ,"kaisay" said prithvi friends coming in his room , pritha put her tongue  under her teeth  thinking what she had said , every  is just looking at her and she smiles and said jab who ap ko milnay ay gi   and run  away, everyone is thinking waht does this mean . finally  sanjam said  "tum yahan kiya karahy ho ik achi si khabar hai tumaray liyay  "
kiya said prithvi
 arjun ki shadi hai said chand
 "kab" prithvi in a shocking voice
"teen din bad " arjun said with a smile
"ji lo teen din us kay bad bakra shaheed ho jay ga " siad chand  
"bechari bhabi  tumko jalilain gi umar bar " said pundir
"kiya matlab " arjun showing his eyes to pundir
and suddenly  everyone one laughed  and arjun too
 next day  they left 4 arjun house to help in  the wedding  and finally the day came when arjun is getting married  shadi ki rasmain suro  ho rahi  thi aur prithvi  chand ko daikata hai and sochta  hai  kay khash uski jungli billi bhi uskay sath hoti  and sab usko daiktay hain uar samaj jatay hain 
 "prithvi tum shadi kab karo ga" said chand
 "kiya" said prithvi
  "maharaj aur maharani ki marzi se ya apni marzi "said pundir
"kiya bol rahay hoi tum sab , meri shadi kahan se agayi hum to arjun ki shadi mein aya hain " said prithvi
"nayi who  bas humko nandini ki yaad arahi thi na  is liyay puch   tha tumse " said sanjam with a naughty smile 
prithvi  get embarris  and try to make an excuse but all in vain  but  he got   caught and smiles and said chalo wahan arjun  kay pass chaltay hian
and they return making jokes
aur yahan ajmer ,mein maharani aur pura raj mehel kar sadaasiya   is janam din ko  khubsurat banaa chatay hain 
"acha hua kay tum  sab agay " said prithvi mother to all of them  seeing coming in the mehal
 all of them take ashirvad from  maharani and she gave them her blessing
 kaisay rahi arjun ki shadi  aur kab aya ga  who mehal  wapis  said  maharani
 shadi boaht ach thi maa aur who   pita ji kay jana, din  se ik din pehlay ajay ga  said prithvi
 acah tik hai ,tum sab  thak gay ho  aram kar lo uskay baad  bohat kam  hai tum sab ka liyay  "said maharani
all of them goes to their room aur do the  rest  , they all came in night  and   goes to sleep 

Edited by maria_awan - 14 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Wow, wonderful part๐Ÿ‘.Prithvi's friend are teasing prithvi and he was blushing๐Ÿ˜›.

Keep it up๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Edited by veersherafan1 - 14 years ago
maria_awan thumbnail
i am waiting 4 all of urs comments๐Ÿ˜Škaisi lagi
anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

very nice part maria di.........shuruwat toh acchi rahi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.........really arjun toh ban jayega shaheed bakra๐Ÿ˜‰

very nice part maria di.........shuruwat toh acchi rahi ๐Ÿ‘ keep it up ๐Ÿ‘