Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falak01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Shilpa.Agarwal

@sana di.....zarrooooooooor pd humein bakra banaane ki koshish kar rahi thi.........omg i'm on top of the world.....my legs r trembling....my heart is beating sooooooooooooooooooo fast!

heart????mujhe to pata hi nahi lag raha ki mera heart hai bhi ya nahi...dhadkane ruk gayi...aur saasein tham gayi...ek pal ke liye aisa laga...jaise meri duniya badal gayi......😳😳
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
and I loved the scene where Mayank says that"mein tumse pyaar karta hun" and Tam mam says"to aakhir tumne keh hi diya"...I was like "han keh hi diya"...oh I am jumping like crazy...Mayur madness I guess!!
Nishithini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really loved the part when nupur was recalling the past.
and the dialogues...........superb.
and the HUG............OMG.
what expressions, what a chemistry, what a scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this was the best episode of mjht till date.
Bul3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: falak01

heart????mujhe to pata hi nahi lag raha ki mera heart hai bhi ya nahi...dhadkane ruk gayi...aur saasein tham gayi...ek pal ke liye aisa laga...jaise meri duniya badal gayi......😳😳

aw😍beautiful lines...hey your signature reminds me that Mere Haath Mein song's last quote wasn't used....may be in 2mrw's epi
prerna_agrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!

it was by far the best epi of mjht...mayur rocked today...
abhi tak maine jitne b confession dekhe hai tv pe ya movie mein it was the best confession ever love u mayur for dat...

wat PD were u jokin dat it wasnt upto mark...i must say it was terifically awesum yaarrr..

muje aisa laga k mein bas mayur ko dekhti hi jau kab epi khatam ho gaya pata hi nahi chala

n dat last ddlj hug was killing pagal ho gaye vo dekh ke...

wen mayu opened his arms n nups wen far at dat time mayu's expression was wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

arjun n rati carried it very welll...

bas ek hi complain hai EPI ITNA JALDI KYUN KHATAM KAR DIYA YAAARRRRR....WANTED MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAYUR....

exactly....
i just don't have words to describe...it was so awesome...n the best part was the hug in the end.....she ran to him and hugged and he picked her up....they were so happy......n i was equally happy.....i just can't believe that they have confessed!!!!....i was having goosebumps all throughout the epi......awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome epi......pd u were worried for no reason...u said they were good n not excellent....i say they were above excellent.......mayur/arti just rocked!!! i'm so excited......omg.....
falak01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bul3

aw😍beautiful lines...hey your signature reminds me that Mere Haath Mein song's last quote wasn't used....may be in 2mrw's epi

yeah this signature is that shayari only....😃😃
wida thumbnail

it was just amazingg

no words for itt
pd said it wasnt that good..but i think it was teh best!!
Bul3 thumbnail
and Mayank's and Nupur's smiles/happiness..wow...their happiness had no bound like ours at the moment
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Omdzzzz..the epi was jus sooooooo magical! uff uff uff lovedd it!..ma fav part was when nupur was havin flashbacks..nd then tht HUG*** faint😍

nd mayu's smile!😍 mar javaaaaaa!.x
Edited by Miiss_Universee - 14 years ago
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
omg omg.....main kya karoooooooooon kuch samaj nahin.....koi majhe PAKDOOOOOOO.......best part was both poured their hearts out....it was very very heartfelt n believable n vry vry realistic n touching....no faltu dialoguebaazi no faltu rona dhona....sheer emotions.....plain n simple inner feelings......i m amazed by the HONESTY N DEAPTH  of it......nupur ne to apni sari feelings ko ek khuli kitaab ki tarah uske saamne rakh diya....i loooooooooooowed nupur today......hats off for being soooooooo honest!!! n the flashbacks cudn't be better!!!! they showed all the scenes where he had given her hints before!! great job creatives!!!!