Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tingtingteeding thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
it was awesome loved it dont have words to say....i dont know y pd was upset i fell in love with arjun all over again his eyes....his smile awwwwwwww i love him😍 i'm a die hard sajan fan but today i can say i have bcum a mayuria toooooooo I love mjht sooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh😊
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this was the best confession ever and mayur are the best couple ever . mayur are always adorable . proud to be a mayurian . .
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
@koni.....no words for this in any dictionary of any language yaar!!!!!
Very well said! I just loved it! Twas a very cherishing episode! And unforgetable indeed! :-)
falak01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: palak5

Sana di..it was eternal...!!!magical..it was something else...i loved the hug...omg omg omg...!!!!!!!!!im not done yet...watching it again...!!ohhh godddd...!!killlleeerrrrr!!!!mayur are rocking.,

palakkkkkkkkk..we got the cutesttttttttt mayur hug today.....😳😳
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ girls My personal request to go and write ur views in creative Janat  also where creative person Pd comes and read r  feedback ...they deserve to Know what a rocking confession it was :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1205784
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Baji!!! I just watched the confession and omg it was mindblowing. It was phenomenal. I really enjoyed it and omg every emotions, every expression was perfect. I never cried at a MayUr scene but this confession has moved me 😃 It was beautiful and you MayUrians were worried for nothing. 😆 ArTi were amazing in tonight's episode and it was such a great pleasure to watch their confession 😃
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ur rite sana dhi.. mindblowig epi...:):):):)
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
i just need to hug u all right now, after such an epi🤗 Edited by sonakshi - 14 years ago
Bronze. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was sooo sweet... nupur was simply out standing... loved the way she was blushing... and her flashbacks were too good...
and mayu to bus i just luv him....
when he realized nupur also loves him, his smile and happiness were just unbearable...