Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Ravjot!

So I am being curious and wondering when you are going to be posting Part 5 here and then Part 6. I have held my curiousity in and not gone to the KDMHMD Forum, but I am waiting for the next part eagerly!

Niki
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice updates ravjot, cant wait for the enxt part
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh shoot I forgot all about this😆

I'll post it on Tues😃 If I don't, someone PM me😆

nikita_88 thumbnail
😆😆 Ok I shall take PM duty!
rainydays. thumbnail
I finally updated😆 Thanks to everyone who commented on the previous part and Nikita for reminding me about this😆 Hope you like this part =)

Part 5

"Vrinda you're helping me with wedding shopping" Gitika announced. Before Vrinda even had a chance to protest, she was dragged into a boutique and found herself surrounded by many dresses. Vrinda let out a sigh. This was going to take all day. Whenever her best friend had a lot of cash on her, she would spend the rest of the day shopping. The fact that Gitika had been excited about shopping confirmed her fears. While she sent a text to Freida bhabhi, telling she would be late, she asked why they were shopping.

"You're wedding is next week. Your mehndi is the day after tomorrow and the day after that is your sangeet. And two days after that is your wedding. What do you possibly have to buy? And why are we at this boutique if you already have your wedding dress and everything?" Vrinda failed to see the sense behind all this.

"What if I find a better one? Doesn't hurt to look around" Gitika replied as she stepped out wearing a red sari. "How's this one?"

"You decided that your guys' wedding colours were white and teal. You can't wear orange." Vrinda rolled her eyes.

"But I look good in it" Gitika whined.

"But it's white and teal" Vrinda mimicked Gitika's tone of voice. "Should've thought of that before" she smirked, enjoying how stressed Gitika was getting.

Five minutes later Vrinda found herself going through the whole situation again when Gitika found a blue and white one.

"But it has white on it."

"Yeah. And blue."

It wasn't for another half hour till Gitika came out with a teal one that had work done in silver.

"I want this one!" Gitika exclaimed. Vrinda smiled seeing the expression on Gitika's face. Seeing Gitika happy made her feel happy.

They went to some more stores because Gitika wanted matching jewelry and argued a lot and laughed as they walked out after Gitika drove the store owner mad. Vrinda felt bad for him but Gitika assured her that he would be ok and it's his fault for trying to rip them off.

"Ok so you're coming to my house tomorrow to help get everything ready for the mehndi right?" Vrinda nodded before she entered her house.

As soon as she came inside, in less than 10 mins, the smile that she had on her face was gone. It was dinner time and quiet at the dinner table. Her father was in the living room eating while Frieda bhabhi chose not to come downstairs. It was just Vrinda, Parminder, Teji bhaiya, and Teji's children, Happy and Anjali. Vrinda realized that Freida and Teji still hadn't made up and when Freida bhabhi came to the kitchen with her plate, she got feel the tension between Teji bhaiya and Freida bhabhi.

That night she realized that she wasn't the only one who noticed. Next to her room was her parents' room and through the wall she could tell they were arguing. Blaming each other for Teji bhaiya's problem.

"How is it my fault?!"

"You always go on about your problems in front of the kids. Why else would Freida want to move? She probably thinks it's a bad influence on Happy and Anjali." She heard her father yell at her mother.

"What about you? You're hardly home. You don't spend time with your own grandchildren."

As they kept throwing accusations at each other, Vrinda tried to block them out but found herself heading towards the park with her eyes moist and crying her heart out while sitting at the bench. She came whenever she couldn't handle it and needed solitude. The park was mostly abandoned and no one came there and the quietness allowed Vrinda to feel peace around her while she let her feelings out.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks Ravjot I already loved it before you posted HAHAHA!

Post the next part ASAP loved this part, hahaha I would so be Gitikha when I go shopping for my wedding stuff!

rainydays. thumbnail
Man for my wedding shopping, I'd be like Vrinda🤣
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well Ravjot hun i was like niki and read this part from kis desh long time back 😈😈 sorry for not commenting about it thought 😃 well i loved it then and so how could  not love it now but yaar please update the next part sooooooonnnnnnn cant wait to read it
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Man for my wedding shopping, I'd be like Vrinda🤣

That will be my mom, she will be Vrinda, hehehehe!
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL niki, ur just like me, and my mum would totally be vrinda too.

infact she is everytime we do go shopping.

great update ravjot. update soon plz !