SweRav thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wow great story! the kids seem so cute.

waiting for the next part.
Nikasha. thumbnail

Awww, thats so sad!

Fabulous job Ravjot, I loved it!๐Ÿค—

Why not have both kids bring their parents together?
Mana26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ravjot!
you havee got too spill thee beanss on who'ss marriagee ur FF is a perception off! LOL i thinkk im goingg too explodee fromm curiousity if u dontt spill soon!๐Ÿ˜›
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@ Priyanka, Nikita, Sadaf, Binky (Presadhi?) Thanks for liking it =) As for the two parents, and the kids, you'll see. Interesting theories though =)

@ Shabana: Yeah I feel bad for the kids too. I'll post the next part in a few mins =D

@ skstar: Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Nabila: Yes yes you're #7. And I even send you a PM this time so you can't be mad at me ๐Ÿ˜† THe identity of the kids will be giving in the next update which I'll post soon =)

@ -Ani: Are you Miriam? I swear the ID changes confuse me ๐Ÿ˜† Yeah the kids name will be known in the next update =)

@ Raveena: Thanks for liking it =)

@ Nikasha: That's a good idea! Wish I thought of that ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Priyanka: Getting a bit impatient aren't you? ๐Ÿ˜†
rainydays. thumbnail
So here's the next update๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yes yes I know I took a while but I have a good excuse which I'm sure Cookie (Mimi) told you guys about. Btw Cookie if you're reading this, thanks for trying to freak out my members with that comment about spies.

Anyway, I got my laptop back and since I'm so happy about that, and Priyanka is impateint to read the next part, I decided to update๐Ÿ˜† Hope you guys like it๐Ÿ˜ณ

Part 2

During the day, when their father was not home, their mother would stress and handle the responsibility of looking after the kids. Often doing so, though she didn't mean to, she would take out her anger on them.

"Who told you to go play outside in the rain?" she yelled when she saw the wet tiles just as she had finished mopping the floor. "God can you just leave me alone for one day and not make things hard like your father?" They knew she didn't mean it and was just frustrated but her words still hurt. Knowing how his sister felt and not needing to look at her dejected face, he squeezed her hand to comfort her. They mumbled a sorry before leaving to change their clothes.

"Don't cry Vrinda. You know maa doesn't mean it na?" he whispered while walking up the stairs to their rooms.

"I know bhaiya" she quietly mumbled.

Over the course of time that passed, they learned not to take anything their parents said out of frustration seriously. Though it had been difficult, they had started to accept the fact that they were not the cause of their parents sorrow. Thought they may not love each other, Kuldeep and Parminder still loved their kids very much but rarely showed any sign of affection. This had only made it difficult for Vrinda to understand she was not at fault and would have broken down if not for her Teji bhaiya. He was always there for her as brother, a mother, a father, and a friend. She didn't care about anything but his happiness and wanted him to be proud of her. He had always been there when she needed him and he meant the most to her than anyone else in the world.

Teji was the one who made Vrinda work hard and because of her determination, she had gotten accepted in the best universities in Canada and was also valedictorian. Her speech summarized the four years she had spent in high school and how there is always someone there who helps you and inspires you to work your hardest. Vrinda also achieved many scholarly awards for the grades she had gotten. At the end, when she received her diploma, she ran to Teji with her plaques and diploma.

"I did it bhaiya! I'm so happy! I'm finally done high school" she exclaimed while she hugged Teji. "Thank you for everything bhaiya. It's all because of you."

Teji shook his head. "It because of your hard work Vrinda. You strived and pushed yourself and came so far." Vrinda just smiled and hugged him again.

"Congratulations beta"

Vrinda finally noticed her parents behind Teji. "Thanks mom, thanks dad" she went over to hug them as well. After saying goodbye and taking pictures with friends, Vrinda made her way towards her family so that they could leave. As she walked past some of the other graduates and saw them interact with their families, she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. As she saw the other kids, she saw the togetherness that her family lacked. She felt and arm wrap around her and squeeze hers gently. She looks up to see Teji who smiles at her and indicates he understands how she feels.

When they arrive home, they get ready for the party that's planned to celebrate. Amidst the festivities, Vrinda just sits in a corner and observes. She's a very quiet person and prefers to keep to herself. While she's sitting, something catches her eye. Across the room she sees her father socializing with his friends and he picks up one of their sons and starts to play with him a bit. As Vrinda saw the sight before her, she couldn't help but feel a bit sad at how her father spent more time with others then he had with them.

Edited by -Ravjot- - 14 years ago
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
first of all its really nice to have you back Ravjot๐Ÿ˜ƒ  
loved the update yaar is was really beautiful specially Teji and Vrindas relationship theire bond is really lovely. loved teji hes a really wonderful brother and thank god the couple was Pam and kuldeep and not YuVi cos i thought that you must have thought of something really different and made Yuvi like that i really feel for the two siblings no one should go thru without their parents love its just too sad

btw yeah my name is Presadhi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rainydays. thumbnail

Thanks for the welcome. And yay! I got your name right ๐Ÿ˜ƒ *does a little dance*

Nah I'm a fan of YuVi so I wouldn't do that. I feel bad for the kids too but at least they have each other na? =)

Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Thanks for the welcome. And yay! I got your name right ๐Ÿ˜ƒ *does a little dance*

Nah I'm a fan of YuVi so I wouldn't do that. I feel bad for the kids too but at least they have each other na? =)

yeah they do have eachother and have to say you have done a fab job in writing about their bond it was reall very beautifully written loved it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

glad you got my name right๐Ÿ˜‰
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow ravjot, ur FF is really emotional yaar.

but i love it.

i swear hunny, you really had me scared, i was afraid to read the next part. i thought the parents were rb and vrinda, thankgod, thankgod, they arent. bless for for making them kuldeep and parminder.

and i must say, i love the bond between teji and vrinda. i like this sensible older mature teji. what really touched me is when you wrote he was her mother father and freind. it just shows how their parents have neglected to gibe them attention despite all the love for them they have.

great !, and now i can look forward to the next part. so do update soon hunny.
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Great update, Ravjot๐Ÿ˜Š
Part 1 was really sad to read but this one was not so sad. I'm really liking Teji's character. In the actual serial, he is shown to be not a serious character, which though helps to provide comic relief...kind of limits the character only to comedy. I like this Teji better...I'm so glad he's so supportive of Vrinda. It will be interesting to see how Yug also becomes a support system for her when the meet....I hope you introduce him soon.