rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Hello

I am here with a FF. I was going to say my first one for TSPLS but then I remembered I already have one that I started with Cookie (Mimi) that we didn't get around to continuing after the first partπŸ˜†

Hope you guys like it =)

Index

Part 1...pg1
Part 2...pg2
Part 3...pg.4
Part 4...pg.5
Part 4...pg.6
Edited by -Ravjot- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 1

It was a bright sunny afternoon. As soon as the bell rang, the kids ran outside to their parents, anxious to get home and excited that it was the weekend, meaning no school. Basically it was a normal Friday afternoon, though the definition of normal differed for others. Most kids were excited about having days off school, except for 2 who dreaded the two days that were to come.

Across the school yard stood a girl, about 5 years old, holding her older brother's hand while waiting for their parents to come pick them up. Usually their mom or dad was there on time but today they were a little late. The kids figured that it must be due to traffic but as time went on, they grew anxious. This was not a good sign. When all the other kids had dispersed and they were the only ones there, the boy sighed. Holding his sister's hand, he led her towards the road and started walking in the direction where they lived. They took a short cut through a dirt pathway, which they're normally not allowed to take by themselves as it was unsafe and passed the 20 mins that it took to walk home in silence, dreading the storm that was to come.

They reached home just as their dad parked in the driveway, coming home from a long day at work. He got out of the car and was shocked to see them by themselves. The kids nervously walked to the front door and before they could knock, a woman flung the door open and saw them standing there.

"Mamma's so sorry. I slept in and I didn't pick you up." Their mother worked at night and slept during the day, which explained why she was still sleeping. Her messed up hair also indicated that she had just woken up. The kids quickly shuffled inside while their dad gave their mom a disapproving look.

After they had all gotten in, their dad sighed. "How could you be so careless?"

"It was an accident. It could've happened to anyone. And I'm sorry I slept in."

"Do you have any idea what could've happened? They walked home on their own. They're just kids, Do you not care about them at all?" He snapped.

"Don't you yell at me! How dare you accuse me of not loving my kids. Of course I love them. Why else would I work hard at night?" She yelled back.

"And I don't? I work hard as well. I spend a whole day slogging just to provide for my kids. Why else would I tolerate you?"

"You tolerate me? I'm the one who's tolerating you for all these years."

"Really? Then why did you marry me?" The dad asked sarcastically.

"I was out of my mind when my parents had told me that they arranged me marriage with you and I gave my consent."

While they were arguing, they didn't notice the two small figures standing on the stairs. The youngest child had tears streaming down her small little face and clutched her brother's hand and he moved her behind him, as if to shield her from the hateful words their parents were saying. This was their normal weekend. While others enjoyed playing outside and spending time with their parents, these two dreaded the 2 day break in which they had to deal with their parents arguing. Though the weekend had barely begun, already they waited anxiously for Monday to arrive so that they can drown themselves in their school work and their parents away at work. It was obvious to them that their parents' marriage was a failure and when they fought, the kids were reminded of how they were the reason these two people were still together and were miserable.

As the years went by, the children became immune to what was going on. The family slowly drifted apart and spent less time with each other. It was during this time that their father would be home less often, choosing to stay away from the new drama that would unfold when he entered the house. Though he was unhappy with his marriage and chose to stay away from his wife, she in turn would get angrier and this led to more arguments.

"Where were you?" she would ask as soon as he walked through the door. He would just look at her for a second, as if contemplating on answering or not, sigh, and then walk past her. "I said, where were you?" she would repeat.

"Why do you care?" he would answer.

"It's not about me. It's about the kids. How do you think they feel about their father not being around?" The truth was that the kids didn't care. They were happy when he was away because it would mean that their parents wouldn't argue and therefore wouldn't suffer. They missed having their father around but were happy knowing that he was happy, even for a few hours, until he came home. They didn't say anything because they didn't want to steal that moment of peace from him.

"What are you talking about? I am there. I come home everyday don't I? I help them go over their homework and tell them a bedtime story before they go to sleep while you're away at work don't I?" this was in fact true. But that was only to fulfil the obligatory duty of doing something for his children.

Realising she's getting late for work, she would just sigh and leave.
Mana26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that wass a greatt FF to read, quitee intriguing might i add!
justt wonderingg Ravjot, is this a glimpse of RB/VRI marriagee?πŸ˜› thee two kidss seem soo adorablee=]
nikita_88 thumbnail

WOW great start Ravjot!

I am so intrigued to know whose, marriage it is it feels like RB and Vrinda's like priyanka said!

I feel so sorry for Kids, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Cont soon!
sadaf.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwww the poor kids... bless 'em plz continue soon hun... this is really interesting... could the little girl be vrinda and it is s story of her growingup!!!! im getting carried away!!!
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow gr8 update yaar hope you post the next one soon
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really good writing ravjot.

really emotional, i really feel for the kids.

but, i do hope the parents are not rb and vrinda, i really dont want an image of their kids in my head, thats just too much to stomach. with everything that going on lately, dont wanna think theyre gona have kids.

so like sadaf, im gonna hope the little girl is vrinda.
Edited by shab83 - 14 years ago
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awwww so sadddd but good job ravjot! also even if it is vrindas kids lol vrinda is not happy so meaning she should leave rb asap!!!!! but if the daughter is vrinda thats cool or if not the son is Yug thats nice too =)
Tomiko thumbnail

7th!!  WooHooo!!!  Urh....will; go back and read now.πŸ˜†

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat - why such a sad story?😭

Hope the couple aren't YuVi....maybe the little girl's Vrinda and the story moves on from there?  Pwease!! Pwetty, pwetty pwease with a humongous cherry on top!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Tomiko - 14 years ago
Ani- thumbnail
wow what an emotional FF
it was gr8 but as others say I hope these 2 or not YUVI
the children are jus sooooooo sweet.........
CONT soon