Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

thankssssss..

its even funnier watching this promo on big screen.. soooo nice to see rani on a theater screen after a long time.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Rani is looking gorgeous!!! I am looking forward to seeing her in films again! Shahid looks great too! A fresh pairing, can't wait!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rani looks fabulous!! She and Shahid make a really cute pair!! The bullock cart dialogues were hilarious...I was so not excited about this movie but after seeing the trailer.... I can't wait now!! I hope it's a good film.
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I m sooo happy to see positivity everywhere!!!!!!!!!
I loveee the promo!!!!!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Riya thanks so much for posting the video.

i'm so happy to see Rani back & she looks great too. She & Shahid look good together. This movie looks like full on entertainment.....reminded me of Bunty aur Babli. Really hope this movie does well.
cool_time thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i liked the trailor....actually seeing rani after a long tym!!!!!!!!...........
i liked her & shahid in the promo...buh i find the movie a li'l immature & kiddish goin by the promos...of rani a sardar & playing cricket & all....lets c...i hope its a hit only 4 rani....shes been my fav actress
cool_time thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

Riya thanks so much for posting the video.

i'm so happy to see Rani back & she looks great too. She & Shahid look good together. This movie looks like full on entertainment.....reminded me of Bunty aur Babli. Really hope this movie does well.

exactly ...i soo agree wid u...it did remind me of BB!
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG..First I am soo happy that Katrina's NY is a superhit and now a beautifyl cute chemistry of Rani and Shahid...Chooo cute they re together that it makes me say Abhishek who?LOLZ

THIS MOVIE HAS BLOCKBUSTER WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. rani is back indeed ...and i am no jokey.lmao
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'm watching this promo baar baar LOL
Rani's so cute. and she looks so young and actually makes a cute couple with shahid. I'd some reservations about her maybe looking a little older than shahid. But she pairs up good with shahid.
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mannu-

I'm watching this promo baar baar LOL

Rani's so cute. and she looks so young and actually makes a cute couple with shahid. I'd some reservations about her maybe looking a little older than shahid. But she pairs up good with shahid.

LOLZ hunz..I am hooked too ..this movie seems soo colorful and lively and fun.

OMG...I LL NEVA BE ABLE TO SEE BLACK BUSSLOS IN THE SAME WAY AGAIN. I LOVE IT TO PIECES AND GOSH THE CHEMSITRY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE....YEH ALLAH ...TAUBA HAI MERI SHAHID AND RANI KI CHEMISTRY SAY.lmao