Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
OMFG IM SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THSI MOVIE

N I LOVE WHEN SHE THAY U THINK UR JOKEY TOO GOOD MAD LOVE SHAHID AHHHH HE SOOOO HOT N RANI NOT LESSS

CANT WAT FOR SEPT 18
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 ooh n i watch it 21 times ahahh
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Can anyone or does someone have some screencaps of the Promo?

nulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TFS .. m so looking forward to this moie .. i love rani .. she looks gr8 .. her and shahid look good 2geda

ah....she looks gorgeous.......god am so.......haapppppy to see her bak......luv her...........
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

WOW looks like YRF and Rani are back with a bang!!...I just love the trailer..it brought a smile to my face listening to the dialouges..this looks like Shahid's year!!

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I juz hope dat dese movie becomes a huge huge Hit juz love rani m shooooooooooooooo happie dat she is bk
b_queen thumbnail
i watchd the promo 30 tyms now..believe it or not....its coming out on September na?...sooo long....cool 2 movies of shahid this yr 😊
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing! Looks interesting...but I guess the dialogues aren't as funny and the characters don't seem fresh especially Rani's...looved the song though !Rani looks beautiful, her look reminds me of Bunty Babli and Chalte chalte...would have appreciated some experimentation with make-up and hair...but she was bang on with all her cricketing shots ...really impressive !!

Edited by Ipshitaa - 14 years ago
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMFG...The reviews are sooooooooooooo good so far. Im soo happy for Rani and Shahid.

CHAK DE PATHEE FOR THE JODI. IT is a super super hit jodi and cant wait to see them sign more movies together.