Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Why not? If he can enjoy the "good looking girl" and she can enjoy the "good looking moneys" ... then oh well, good for both of them. πŸ˜†

Well he'd be able to "enjoy " the good looking girl only till the good looks last if he marries, else if he doesn't marry then, he has the option of enjoying the good looks till he lasts !πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rage-Of-Angels

Description of the type of guy im gonne marry (it has to be an indian so ill use all indian actors for specific examples)

Height - Amitbach Bachan

Figure - Hritik Roshan

Smile - Shahid Kapoor

Skin Texture - Imran Khan

Eyes - Fardeen Khan

Voice - Shahrukh Khan

Hair - Salman Khan

Intelligence - Aamir Khan

Romance - Emran Hasmi

Money Status: All Khans + Bachans bank accounts put together.

Now because not everyone is perfect....my husband cant be perfect either...he would lack only one thing -he wouldn't know how to dance..My papu cant dance sala, haan mera papu naach nahin sakta. !! Therefore to thrive for perfection i would teach him how to dance on my tune everyday!!!!

My papu would have a great heart, and because i would be his ''everything'' he would shower his everything at me

>>>>>>>>>>

Xoxo

laalchi kaheengiπŸ˜†

Change your avi ASAP !😈

Edited by clodpolish - 14 years ago
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Description of the type of guy im gonne marry (it has to be an indian so ill use all indian actors for specific examples)

Height - Amitbach Bachan

Figure - Hritik Roshan

Smile - Shahid Kapoor

Eyes - Fardeen Khan

Voice - Shahrukh Khan

Hair - Salman Khan

Romance - Emran Hasmi

Now because not everyone is perfect....my husband cant be perfect either...he would lack only one thing  -he wouldn't know how to dance..My papu cant dance sala, haan mera papu naach nahin sakta. !!  Therefore to thrive for perfection i would teach him how to dance on my tune everyday!!!!

My papu would have a great heart, and because i would be his ''everything'' he would shower his everything at me

>>>>>>>>>>         

Xoxo

Draupadi ne bhi Bhagwaan se kuch aisi hi demand ki thi.  πŸ˜‰
Edited by Kal El - 14 years ago

Height - Amitbach Bachan

Figure - Hritik Roshan

Smile - Shahid Kapoor

Eyes - Fardeen Khan

Voice - Shahrukh Khan

Hair - Salman Khan

Romance - Emran Hasmi

Now because not everyone is perfect....my husband cant be perfect either...he would lack only one thing  -he wouldn't know how to dance..My papu cant dance sala, haan mera papu naach nahin sakta. !!  Therefore to thrive for perfection i would teach him how to dance on my tune everyday!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>         

Xoxo

lol thats what my mum said b4 my marraige he ought to be an indianπŸ˜†
anyways coming back to the topic i feel you should marry a multi starer person lol A combination of BW hope you find him soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

...and following that logic, it is not impossible for a woman to fall desperately in love with her 'moneys' as well. πŸ˜† Just kidding.

sure y not. if she can live on money and money alone good for her.
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if some women love money more than anything then whats to stop them ? as for love -not all marriages R luv marriages. So called luv marriages also face probs. PPl can fall in & out of luv. The arranged marriages R more stable & usually based on the grooms status
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why not? If he can enjoy the "good looking girl" and she can enjoy the "good looking moneys" ... then oh well, good for both of them. πŸ˜†

What a nice couple!πŸ€’πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Height - Amitbach Bachan

Figure - Hritik Roshan

Smile - Shahid Kapoor

Eyes - Fardeen Khan

Voice - Shahrukh Khan

Hair - Salman Khan

Romance - Emran Hasmi

>>>>>>>>>>         

Xoxo

Hey ROA, if you find someone like that, do introduce me, he might have a brother. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Until then - good luck. I think you'll need it. All these bollywood actors weren't even in that song Deewangi Deewangi (OSO) together, and you're looking for all of them in ONE person. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And you didn't say anything about personality, personality kaisi honi chahiye? Aur dil? What kind of heart should he have? Apparently as big as his bank account? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Jiannax143 thumbnail
lol gold diggers
i dont think thats a good enough reason to get married personally thats not what i look for in a guy but to all those women who do..there is no guarantee on any job..the guy might have money but he may even go broke so when he does ur probably gonna leave him..thats dumb if u do that cause if ur there for the money how would u ever be happy..
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ur avi gives the answer . A shopoholic wud need money right? so enjoy while U can . tomorrow is another day πŸ˜‰