Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

women have to be dumb at some level to fall for men - that is a givenπŸ˜‰ naheen toh becharey kunwaye reh jayengeyπŸ˜†

now this forms a classic case !πŸ˜†

If i say men are dumber than women , then women have been dumber than men to first of all fall for a species dumber than themselves !πŸ˜† Now who is dumber?πŸ˜†

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Cofee, chocolates and men - The richer the betterπŸ˜›

Eggjacctly. πŸ˜†
Mindbender thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirgoVixen

Depends on the woman, right?

think and answer type qnπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

well ur situation does not click true here bcoz we all know a human being cannot live without love. human being is a social animal. ultimately they will set bad examples from far away they will seem to be very happy encouraging other women to follow the example and destroy their life. we will be having a majority of psycho women in the long run.

We already have so. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And yep, I agree, at the end of the day everyone thrusts for love, but hey, maybe those people who only marries for money may someday fall in love with the guy, slowly, if not in an instant? And if they don't...well, they will pay a price for that, eventually, if not immediately.

and yes i agree to the first part we cnt stop them just give a piece of advice. 😳

How sweet of you. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

u leave a human being isolated on an island he will start loving that place also.

...and following that logic, it is not impossible for a woman to fall desperately in love with her 'moneys' as well. πŸ˜† Just kidding.
Mindbender thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

...and following that logic, it is not impossible for a woman to fall desperately in love with her 'moneys' as well. πŸ˜† Just kidding.

good one labibπŸ˜†

But yeah i also believe that if a woman wants to marry for money , do it ! who cares !Thats a lifestyle she has decided to pursue and she will observe the cons of it first hand as she progresses in life !

However why is no one talking about the dumb husband who marries such a woman?πŸ˜† Poor guy ! He is doomed !πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: clodpolish

However why is no one talking about the dumb husband who marries such a woman?πŸ˜† Poor guy ! He is doomed !πŸ˜†

Nah...he maybe marrying her (let's assume it) for her good looks, and he can be satisfied living with her wife for the rest of his life just thinking what a good looking wife he had managed to come up with. Wife also happy, husband also happy. πŸ˜›
Mindbender thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Nah...he maybe marrying her (let's assume it) for her good looks, and he can be satisfied living with her wife for the rest of his life just thinking what a good looking wife he had managed to come up with. Wife also happy, husband also happy. πŸ˜›

well, if he just wants to "enjoy the good looks" and he has money, why marry at all? Did a mad dog bite him?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: clodpolish

well, if he just wants to "enjoy the good looks" and he has money, why marry at all? Did a mad dog bite him?πŸ˜†

Why not? If he can enjoy the "good looking girl" and she can enjoy the "good looking moneys" ... then oh well, good for both of them. πŸ˜†
Description of the type of guy im gonne marry (it has to be an indian so ill use all indian actors for specific examples)

Height - Amitbach Bachan

Figure - Hritik Roshan

Smile - Shahid Kapoor

Skin Texture - Imran Khan

Eyes - Fardeen Khan

Voice - Shahrukh Khan

Hair - Salman Khan

Intelligence - Aamir Khan

Romance - Emran Hasmi

Money Status: All Khans + Bachans bank accounts put together.

Now because not everyone is perfect....my husband cant be perfect either...he would lack only one thing  -he wouldn't know how to dance..My papu cant dance sala, haan mera papu naach nahin sakta. !!  Therefore to thrive for perfection i would teach him how to dance on my tune everyday!!!!

My papu would have a great heart, and because i would be his ''everything'' he would shower his everything at me

>>>>>>>>>>         

Xoxo

Edited by Rage-Of-Angels - 14 years ago