Should Women Marry for Money?

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Everyone!πŸ€—

I was checking my e-mail today, and I came across an article, that basically gave facts on women's marriages and such.

• So, what do you think; Should Women Marry For Money?

-Ms. Nikasha S.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

People that who claim to marry only for love and love is blind and does not take into consideration any other factors such as Money etc are obviously living in a bubble. And when that bubble burst the reality is shattered into million of pieces and all roads are closed and the dead end route seems to be the only option left in life. Black. Pitch black.

Money plays a major role when it comes to marriage especially for a women since they are  financially more dependent on their spouse to secure stable financial support during crisis or recession etc. Marriage takes place when their is an attraction. Who finds poverty attractive? How many people in the third class country get their daughters married off to a richer man that are perhaps old enough to be passed of their father for the sake of money? For the sake to survive and fight. Fight hunger, fight poverty, fight life, fight fate and to survive and thrive on their desires for making a better tomorrow for themselves.

apart from money there are many more factors taken into consideration, such as the character of the person that they are getting married to. I would rate that the number one factor, background coming next then money. Love would perhaps last in  the list. I dont believe in love, or instant love. Love grows over time, and once married love would come naturally.

One should not be so hungry for money  that they lose their happiness in doing so. Marry someone who would be able to secure a roof over your head and provide you with too food. Excess of any thing is a bad sign, Marry someone who is financially stable and not exactly a billionaire who is too busy too looking after his money to take care of you. Realization of life, Family is built on love and support, money can often destroy such happiness. If money can buy happiness to an extent it can also leave you an empty hole in your life.

Dont get too materialistic basically, having money is a good thing but dont let it rule your life.

Xoxo
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So instead of proposing by saying, "will you marry me?", guys will propose by saying, "will you marry my bank account?" Is that what this study is suggesting?
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Should Women Marry for Money?

Depends on the earnings of the men to whom you are askingπŸ˜†

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yes, marry a very very rich businessman for the income and financial stability. Most likely he is old and senile or spends too much time away for business. Utilize that to spend some quality time with your one true love.
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Utilize that to spend some quality time with your one true love.

yeah.....without fear of any kind !πŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i think a person should not marry for any of the materialistic things like money, beauty, intelligence, credentials, status but for either love, friendship or compatibility if u find it.

and even if it is something like an arranged marriage then also i dont think you should be looking for a very rich hubby who would not have time and affection for.

all in all i will say it should be a perfect propotion of time, money, affection, compatibility, status and everything else.
Well, why not? It's the person's individual choice whether he/she wants to marry for money, property, credentials, status, physical beauty, etc, and whatever his/her choice is, it is his/her prerogative. I do not like the concept, but hey, who am I to judge? Live and let live. What is happening behind the closed door, as long as it is not having any impact on the society or the individual...is none of my business.

If someone asks me for an advise on to whom to get married, I will always say to go for the one whom you love, and with whom you have the capability to spend your life. But hey, not everyone is me. Go ahead and do whatever you want, as long as no-one is being harmed.

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Well, why not? It's the person's individual choice whether he/she wants to marry for money, property, credentials, status, physical beauty, etc, and whatever his/her choice is, it is his/her prerogative. I do not like the concept, but hey, who am I to judge? Live and let live. What is happening behind the closed door, as long as it is not having any impact on the society or the individual...is none of my business.

If someone asks me for an advise on to whom to get married, I will always say to go for the one whom you love, and with whom you have the capability to spend your life. But hey, not everyone is me. Go ahead and do whatever you want, as long as no-one is being harmed.

if everybody started thinking this way whats it to with us and all that then there wont be any reforms in the society. there wont be any rules and this will be a jungle and everybody has the right to choose and we should not  interfere then this society will be an abode of hooligans. if some one wants to marry for money ONLY  then should be advised and  shown the right path and also told about the repercussions of such a marriage. if still a person wants to go ahead u cant do anything.
if someone marries for money no prob but then they should not they should not afterwards resort to infidelity and nagg abt it also.