Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OM_Peace thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

EDITED...

Ok Not posting answers now.. as i said i want more mahir log to answer the questions first.....
Edited by OM_Peace - 14 years ago
OM_Peace thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina_luvDMG

Veenzy.....ROFL at the questions.....Oh My God...this is gonna be a GL riot.

Glad you enjoyed my comment ...LOL I left a note for you when  I posted the same thing at the CC...knew Veenzy would be in KSG lalaland at KSG talking with his hands and badi badi gol gol ankhen😍. Haha all JBs and KPS are replying to my comment at the blog....Uuuff Shradz must be thinking yeh JBs phir line laga kar khade ho gaye...need Mahez to shoo them back to the AAL CC🤣 

LOL at sitting outside KM.....if I can't get KSG, atleast I'll grab Dr. Rahooollll.....he's KSG's best friend means regular entry at the Groverz house....and I read that Mayank loves Este Lauders Pleasures fragrance on a woman.....I have that on 24/7, love it...so my raasta is clear.

I loved your imaginary trip to Mumbai with all the JBs.....awesome awesome😍....I have no words.....gotta comment at IOTW soon.And I don't have Miru's cell #...but SH haina, I bet Miru will come back to say bye...I simply PMed her.

Anu...LOL yeah good my parents dealt with it....Weirdo. Haha I'f only KSG was not married, I could marofy chance, uuuff I hate 2 Dec.

Aaaww I love ya Anu and Veenzy.... I'm not that mesmerizing babes, that aunty Chano is just kookoo....waise bhi who can compete with Karu in marofying line at KSG😆

Acha I seriously need to get my ass outta AAL now. Final Goodnight 

Rainu - missed you.... we have a new blog entry???? which blog entry are all of you commenting on? me want to read....
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Muuuahhhh girls for coming to Pg 2... Shantuuu you have all but one wrong.... laterzzzzzzz.... but i am going to post the jhazzzzuuuu ones in FB... u will love those tooo!!!

Giu..like them...! LOLLLLL
anitamalik thumbnail
Shantu: Im joining hands with you! I SWEAR TO GOD I thought of the SAMEEEEEEEEEE answers...LOLLL...*nerd hi5* LOLLLLL

Gia: Of course...always gonna think of you with that song..and  you always come in my dreams too😳

Rainu: LOLLLLLL @ Rahul and Estee Lauder..How the heck do you know this? LOLLLLLLL

ROFLLLL @ Channo aunty being kookoo..But you are mesmerizing! 😳
gia.khan thumbnail
Veenu - ROFLLLLLLLLLL those questions are sooo funny! ROFLLLLLLLLL GL ALERTTTTT! fans are NOT HAPPY ! lol i can see the anger and shaking heads going tauba tauba ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Raina_luvDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shantu....been soo long since we talked

We're talking about the KS Blog babe

Goodnight. Muah

anitamalik thumbnail
Shantu: Go to blog...KSG blogged but the video isn't up = (
-Veena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina_luvDMG

Veenzy.....ROFL at the questions.....Oh My God...this is gonna be a GL riot.

Rainuuuuuuu Answer themmmm hunnieee... put on ur GL cap!!!! 
Glad you enjoyed my comment ...LOL I left a note for you when  I posted the same thing at the CC...knew Veenzy would be in KSG lalaland at KSG talking with his hands and badi badi gol gol ankhen😍. Haha all JBs and KPS are replying to my comment at the blog....Uuuff Shradz must be thinking yeh JBs phir line laga kar khade ho gaye...need Mahez to shoo them back to the AAL CC🤣 
 LOLLLL I loveeee ur comment Rainu.. awesomeee.. and sure will get Shraddhas attention... LOLLLLLL!!!!

LOL at sitting outside KM.....if I can't get KSG, atleast I'll grab Dr. Rahooollll.....he's KSG's best friend means regular entry at the Groverz house....and I read that Mayank loves Este Lauders Pleasures fragrance on a woman.....I have that on 24/7, love it...so my raasta is clear.
Rainuuuuuuuuuuuuu for the longest time i used EL Pleasures... and now i am a hard core C5 .. loveeee it... ur rastaa is clear.... beats you from marrying KG's monkie!! 🤣🤣LOLLLLLLLL!!!

I loved your imaginary trip to Mumbai with all the JBs.....awesome awesome😍....I have no words.....gotta comment at IOTW soon.And I don't have Miru's cell #...but SH haina, I bet Miru will come back to say bye...I simply PMed her. Ok... i will pm her.. but hope she comes back!!!!! :(
@ imaginary trip... hope it really happens Rainuu... then there will be a twist in the story... KG will be lapatta after the premier... LOLLLL!!!!!

Anu...LOL yeah good my parents dealt with it....Weirdo. Haha I'f only KSG was not married, I could marofy chance, uuuff I hate 2 Dec. LOLLLL!!!!

Aaaww I love ya Anu and Veenzy.... I'm not that mesmerizing babes, that aunty Chano is just kookoo....waise bhi who can compete with Karu in marofying line at KSG😆LOLLLLLL @ Karu.. All the JB's are mindblowinggglyy sooo mesmerizing!!!!! LOL!! An i loveeeeeeeeeee u toooo Rainuuu!!!

Acha I seriously need to get my ass outta AAL now. Final Goodnight Muuuuahhhh goood nighttttt.. loveee u... and cu tomorrowwww... lovereeeessss

gia.khan thumbnail
Anu - awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhh tu mujheeeeeeeeeeee mar rahii hai reyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😳 mein sharam sey all laal laal

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95KSFwZWkcE[/YOUTUBE]

Bari viran thi zindagi tere aane sey pehle
mayoos tha ya dil mera tere aane sey pehele

-Veena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: gia0005

Veenu - ROFLLLLLLLLLL those questions are sooo funny! ROFLLLLLLLLL GL ALERTTTTT! fans are NOT HAPPY ! lol i can see the anger and shaking heads going tauba tauba ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL

rolfingggg that is why i had the special note for them... rolfinggggggg..
@ our Loveableeee CC nerds..... muuahh!!! ROLFINGGG Hi5... Nerds at work... get ur pocket protectors out!!!!😆
Edited by dmg07 - 14 years ago