Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
@Anu..
Orange..... yaaa Shadmaa wedding.. .LOLL!!!
About Converter..... u don't need it.. most of the straightners are dual voltage.. believe me.. only if u have a CHi u have a  problem... they are expensive and bloody pain the butt!!! LOL!
so try plugging in the usual without the converter... see how that works..
Dh gone to india for 11 days.... a break before he starts a new job end of June.
Anu.. R and S leave next week for summer..... :(

@Shalu..
he is going to NJ and from there a direct 16 hr flight to Mumbai.....
anitamalik thumbnail
Veens: Man I got pissed at sis...Big timeee...LOL...So I just plug in my straightener into their outlet and see? nothing is gonna happen na? My heart beating fast..LMFAOOO....with my LT charging, I took my cousins half of the wire with the plug and put it in my charging adapter...it works

@ R and S leaving..I was just gonna ask you too! Man I want to go to Dubaiii toooooooo! How long? You're gonna be all aloneeeeeee...= ( But you always have us! *hugs*
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
those 16 hrs. flights are tiring..:
Alu- thumbnail
Aero-planes suck
They smell
-Veena- thumbnail
@Anu..
it shouldn't be a problem.. plug it in.. specially if you have a generic like Conair or Revlon or one of them..
it will be just fine.. I always did plug my Conair dual voltage in..... the other thing is ck on the straightner.. it willl say in veryy veryy tiny words.. 'dual voltage' or the two voltages...

I knowwww i soo want to go too... mannn they are gone until the end of July.. *cry* ... yeeeepp it is u guys for meeee...
i am soooo gonna miss them!!!

@Shalu..
i like the stop in Amsterdam.... i like that break.... 14-16 hrs is too much!!!
and yepp Aliya... they smelll... LOLLL!!!
===========================================================

NEW CC you guyssss..