All About Love~ Invite Only ~ CC# 52

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail

Okiess My JB's lets have some fun here...

Here are some questions I have and seriously my GL girls...

lets take a wack at it.. .LOLLL

(Noww.. noww.. Fans.. lets not get our brains in knots...

I am absolutely not breaking IF rules...!!!

Come back for answers!!! )

hearthug.gif HONEYBEES image by Shltiehearthug.gif HONEYBEES image by Shltie

These questions are asked by a 2nd grade female teacher to a boy from her class as he says he is smarter than a 2nd grader and should be going to 4th grade.. She says if he answers these questions she will talk with the principle and they will make the decision..... here is how it goes...

1.What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?
2.What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft And sticky?
3I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip..
When you blow me, you feel good. 
4.What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?
5.What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' that means lot of heat and excitement?

Start answering the questions JB's.... and keep the GL juices flowing...
is that going to help...
well I will tell!! LOLLL!!!

hearthug.gif HONEYBEES image by Shltiehearthug.gif HONEYBEES image by Shltie

Edited by dmg07 - 14 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
Posting my message from last CC

Veens: Don't worry, Im sure Miru will come back on to say a goodbye to us..I know she will!!🤗

Rainu: LOL @ Chano aunty! OMG what a weird woman...LOL....Im glad your parents said no....But on the brightside, if random aunties get mesmerized by you...think about KSG😆

Veens; ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL kya questions hai🤣🤣🤣 My smarty pants self IS NOT attempting those..Hai..LMFAO..what kind of answers are we supposed to give? Diplomatic or correct or GL? 🤣🤣🤣
anitamalik thumbnail
Where did everybody go during my breaktime? = (
anitamalik thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX3esqjh2o0[/YOUTUBE]

Ive been listening to this song NONSTOP all day cause of Gia...LOL..she posted it last night
-Veena- thumbnail
Ok I am here from another LT.... and can't have this one..
SO get DONE with this page ASAP... so i can join you on Page 2!!!!

Anu:
Think and answer..... LOLLLLL!😛
Lovess...

Hope Miru comesssss.....

OM_Peace thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG Vz - are you serious.. there is no way those questions can be answered atleast not by nerds like Anu and me.. you have to wait for the mahir log to come in ...

Oh man - those questions!!!!!
anitamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: OM_Peace

OMG Vz - are you serious.. there is no way those questions can be answered atleast not by nerds like Anu and me.. you have to wait for the mahir log to come in ...

Oh man - those questions!!!!!

I KNOWWWWWWWW...Exactly😆😆
Raina_luvDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Veenzy.....ROFL at the questions.....Oh My God...this is gonna be a GL riot.

Glad you enjoyed my comment ...LOL I left a note for you when  I posted the same thing at the CC...knew Veenzy would be in KSG lalaland at KSG talking with his hands and badi badi gol gol ankhen😍. Haha all JBs and KPS are replying to my comment at the blog....Uuuff Shradz must be thinking yeh JBs phir line laga kar khade ho gaye...need Mahez to shoo them back to the AAL CC🤣 

LOL at sitting outside KM.....if I can't get KSG, atleast I'll grab Dr. Rahooollll.....he's KSG's best friend means regular entry at the Groverz house....and I read that Mayank loves Este Lauders Pleasures fragrance on a woman.....I have that on 24/7, love it...so my raasta is clear.

I loved your imaginary trip to Mumbai with all the JBs.....awesome awesome😍....I have no words.....gotta comment at IOTW soon.And I don't have Miru's cell #...but SH haina, I bet Miru will come back to say bye...I simply PMed her.

Anu...LOL yeah good my parents dealt with it....Weirdo. Haha I'f only KSG was not married, I could marofy chance, uuuff I hate 2 Dec.

Aaaww I love ya Anu and Veenzy.... I'm not that mesmerizing babes, that aunty Chano is just kookoo....waise bhi who can compete with Karu in marofying line at KSG😆

Acha I seriously need to get my ass outta AAL now. Final Goodnight 

Edited by Raina_luvDMG - 14 years ago
gia.khan thumbnail

Congratulationssssssss JBS! i want this CC to move at a fast pace okie! muahhhhhhhhhh! =D

Anu - roflllllllllll dat song! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it! muah ur welcome! LOL!... atleast i knw when u listen to this song u will be thinking of me only 😳

Veenu - at those questions ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OH GOD! MEHAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! LOLLLLLL

Edited

Rainuuuuuuuuuu - i answered ur note!! goo to previous CC loveeee u babe! good nighttttttt hit the bed now! muahhhhhhhhh
Edited by gia0005 - 14 years ago